ADVERTISEMENT

WSU vaccine mandate

Are you proposing that Covid cases are secretly influenza cases with the numbers swapped to get people to take Covid vaccines? If so lol. Also fwiw, studies are finding that there is no amount of testosterone that really equates to what we think of as “good”. Almost every male now is 30-50% lower than the average male testosterone from the 60’s. Some of the biggest dudes have low testosterone. So it’s not really a good insult anymore to call someone low T. Maybe high estrogen though.

Are you proposing that Covid cases are secretly influenza cases with the numbers swapped to get people to take Covid vaccines? If so lol. Also fwiw, studies are finding that there is no amount of testosterone that really equates to what we think of as “good”. Almost every male now is 30-50% lower than the average male testosterone from the 60’s. Some of the biggest dudes have low testosterone. So it’s not really a good insult anymore to call someone low T. Maybe high estrogen though.

So I was right? Nice.

The public reaction to polio was much different. Remember that TV was just taking hold in the 50s. The TV broadcasts of kids in wheelchairs and dying scared the hell out of mothers that wanted to protect their children. The worst polio outbreak was in the neighborhood of 58,000 cases in 1952. The mortality rate was much higher, and you could be partially paralyzed. The first iteration of the polio vaccine took over five years to develop. So, no emergency use authorization.

Hard to say whether how much of the eradication was due to the vaccine and how much is due general improvements in hygiene and sanitary water.
Polio was eradicated from India, where sanitation remains extremely poor. And by and large sanitation in the USA was world leading by the 50s.

As for emergency use authorization, after 100s of millions doses worldwide, mRNA vaccines create a higher risk of myocarditis in under 30 males and the J&J type increase the risk of brain hemorrhage in pre menopausal women. 18 males and 30 some females to date. We live in a "real time" world with "real time" analysis and data bases now. The only "study" that ever showed any long term adverse effect of a vaccine, has long since been debunked, and the author's medical license rescinded for falsifying data. The damage was done though.

There is no evidence that people who have previously been infected are adversely impacted by the vaccines. Vaccines have been shown to provide greater protection than a prior infection. Could there be a pervasive long term adverse consequence to the vaccines not identified yet? Possibly, there is a first time for anything.

And you wouldn't be taking the vaccine and the very small risk associate therewith for you, you'd be manning up and take that very small risk because you are a team player, and it is to help society at large. The more of us taking it, the fewer grannies, grandpas, and the sick will die as a result in the future. Remember, we thought whooping cough, chicken pox and measles were things of the past, until idiots stopped vaccinating their kids.

The world is only overpopulated now because doctors are so damn good at what they do, not because they are killing millions.

Last edited:
Polio was eradicated from India, where sanitation remains extremely poor. And by and large sanitation in the USA was world leading by the 50s.

As for emergency use authorization, after 100s of millions doses worldwide, mRNA vaccines create a higher risk of myocarditis in under 30 males and the J&J type increase the risk of brain hemorrhage in pre menopausal women. 18 males and 30 some females to date. We live in a "real time" world with "real time" analysis and data bases now. The only "study" that ever showed any long term adverse effect of a vaccine, has long since been debunked, and the author's medical license rescinded for falsifying data. The damage was done though.

Their is no evidence that people who have previously been infected are adversely impacted by the vaccines. Vaccines have been shown to provide greater protection than a prior infection. Could there be a pervasive long term adverse consequence to the vaccines not identified yet? Possibly, there is a first time for anything.

And you wouldn't be taking the vaccine and the very small risk associate therewith for you, you'd be manning up and take that very small risk because you are a team player, and it is to help society at large. The more of us taking it, the fewer grannies, grandpas, and the sick will die as a result in the future. Remember, we thought whooping cough, chicken pox and measles were things of the past, until idiots stopped vaccinating their kids.

The world is only overpopulated now because doctors are so damn good at what they do, not because they are killing millions.
You misused “Their” so logically everything stated above is fake news. Space lasers or bust!

There is no evidence that people who have previously been infected are adversely impacted by the vaccines. Vaccines have been shown to provide greater protection than a prior infection. Could there be a pervasive long term adverse consequence to the vaccines not identified yet? Possibly, there is a first time for anything.

How many people in the 50s were on water and sewer systems, versus outhouses and wells? Are you saying that India didn't figure out that it's bad to drink where you poop? Are you taking the CougEd approach of history always repeats itself no matter what?

I was thinking one benefit of the 50% stadium capacity is the bathrooms may feel less like you are breathing in a thick moist fog of tailgate food dumps and 50% less piss saturation on the floor.

How many people in the 50s were on water and sewer systems, versus outhouses and wells? Are you saying that India didn't figure out that it's bad to drink where you poop? Are you taking the CougEd approach of history always repeats itself no matter what?
Actually...yes. Although technically the problem is that they continue to drink where other people poop. In spite of the fact that they consider the Ganges to be sacred, they dump about a billion gallons/day of raw sewage into it. And then people downstream bathe in it, and yes - drink it. And that's why India continues to be a world leader in waterborne illness.

Small sample, but I have some great people that work for the same company. No formal health or science training but are the most outspoken. Drink 3-4 Red Bull’s a day, chew half a can of cope per day, heavy use of cannabis at night, and eat microwave burritos and gas station food for every meal, but are dead set against the vaccine. Good people, they just don’t know what the hell is going on, because they don’t know they don’t know anything. But their decision to not get it is just as valid as mine to get it (not being sarcastic).
Only disagreement ... it isn’t just about them and what they know and don’t know . With the variants that mutate it is more about their jobs and other jobs that go away if we have an outbreak of a variant the vaccine doesn’t protect.

My kids didn’t keep taking tests this past year and get the vaccine for themselves . They did it for their parents, their roommates, their friends, people in the dorm , and for people at bars and restaurants so they can work .

I was thinking one benefit of the 50% stadium capacity is the bathrooms may feel less like you are breathing in a thick moist fog of tailgate food dumps and 50% less piss saturation on the floor.
I still haven't seen anything official saying they're looking at 50% capacity. Or even any rumor on how they're going to reconcile that with people who've already paid for season tickets.

Clearly, hence why the manufacturers assume no liability if something bad happens.
So if you or a loved one had cancer and there was a drug that would manage the cancer but a very small percentage of people had a reaction to it, but the efficacy is highly efficient you would choose not to take it because manufacturers have a warning label ?

I suppose Darwin was right ....

So if you or a loved one had cancer and there was a drug that would manage the cancer but a very small percentage of people had a reaction to it, but the efficacy is highly efficient you would choose not to take it because manufacturers have a warning label ?

I suppose Darwin was right ....
False equivalency, in fact, so far off, I can't believe you typed it. The fact still remains that the "covid death virus" still effects the elderly and folks with co-morbidities overwhelmingly when compared to folks less than 60 and or the healthy. We have been indoctrinated that we will catch the virus by simply stepping outside and if we do catch it, it is a certain death sentence. I chose to live in reality and weigh the risks to myself and family. When the risks of the covid death virus outweigh the risk of any of the experimental vaccines, you will see us at the clinic. Until then, keep strumming your harp.

False equivalency, in fact, so far off, I can't believe you typed it. The fact still remains that the "covid death virus" still effects the elderly and folks with co-morbidities overwhelmingly when compared to folks less than 60 and or the healthy. We have been indoctrinated that we will catch the virus by simply stepping outside and if we do catch it, it is a certain death sentence. I chose to live in reality and weigh the risks to myself and family. When the risks of the covid death virus outweigh the risk of any of the experimental vaccines, you will see us at the clinic. Until then, keep strumming your harp.
Fibber!

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR

And WHY is the INDOCTRINATION that ABOUT A .50, 1/2, of 1% Mortality Rate disease, is a COVID END OF THE WORLD DEATH VIRUS(23% Mortality Rate(Exxagerated), PERPETUATED?

1. They(LEADERS) are INCOMPETANT.

2. They(LEADERS), have been deceived by sycophants, those with Agendas

3. Lack of accurate info, etc.(Near the beginning of Covid.

4. Wanting to CONTROL people, everything.

5. All of the above

They're going to pipe that in through the HVAC. Part of the ambiance.

Actually no we haven't been indoctrinated that if we step outside that we automatically catch it and die. Probably not all that different than being taught that only drug dealers and MS 13 are coming over the boarder, but I digress.

But I do agree with you, that when the risks to the hospitals get to be too burdened with potentially another wave of the variant which we don't know how that will play out, the economy gets shut down in some states, like they did in Italy for example, that too will be a reality. (and it s actually good for my business, so why should I care?)

This has never been about deaths, even tho that is what gains the most sympathy. It is about over burdening the health care system and the hospitals. So when you who is not in the risk factor has to go in for something simple, you may not be able to get the treatment which you need or desire. For example, nothing life or death, but an acl surgery. My interests is less about me "dying", and more about people able to work for when the sh!t heads down stream.

But truth be told, I am learning not to care. So my apologies for asking the question.....

Reactions: wazzucougs96

At least its not the porta potties any more right?

It isn't just about you dying or not, but you getting infected and spreading it around to others. I understand you are a selfish prick and don't care about your fellow Americans, but for us true patriots who love this country, we actually look out for each other.

It isn't just about you dying or not, but you getting infected and spreading it around to others. I understand you are a selfish prick and don't care about your fellow Americans, but for us true patriots who love this country, we actually look out for each other.

Keep strumming your harp, being old and increasingly senile does suck, I feel for you.

For a virus that minimally effects 99.5+% of the population, why are you so concerned that my family and I get vaccinated? And don't give me the flatten the curve garbage Ed is trying to sell. We played that game already and we are now at 0.00% risk of over-burdening our health care system.

Actually no we haven't been indoctrinated that if we step outside that we automatically catch it and die. Probably not all that different than being taught that only drug dealers and MS 13 are coming over the boarder, but I digress.

But I do agree with you, that when the risks to the hospitals get to be too burdened with potentially another wave of the variant which we don't know how that will play out, the economy gets shut down in some states, like they did in Italy for example, that too will be a reality. (and it s actually good for my business, so why should I care?)

This has never been about deaths, even tho that is what gains the most sympathy. It is about over burdening the health care system and the hospitals. So when you who is not in the risk factor has to go in for something simple, you may not be able to get the treatment which you need or desire. For example, nothing life or death, but an acl surgery. My interests is less about me "dying", and more about people able to work for when the sh!t heads down stream.

But truth be told, I am learning not to care. So my apologies for asking the question.....

Just so you know, a "boarder" is person that receives food and shelter or a person that boards a ship during an attack (for example, a pirate). This is my good deed of the day.

I think it's fair to say that some people have been indoctrinated. A segment of the population is fond of claiming their own moral superiority due to their adherence to masking, etc.

Vaccinated sections at full capacity and since the students will be required to vaccinated it looks like the student section should be fulluntil half time when they all bail.

maybe they’ll create A “covid colony” in a section as well?

Vaccinated sections at full capacity and since the students will be required to vaccinated it looks like the student section should be fulluntil half time when they all bail.

maybe they’ll create A “covid colony” in a section as well?

But a maximum outdoor capacity of 22,000 or 50%, so Martin will be capped at 16K.

My guess is that there will be zero GA seating. Reserved only. Students will get in by lottery. 4-6,000 max. They’ll try to accommodate as many season ticket holders and donors as possible, but The entire stadium will be treated as vax only.

Or even more likely, they’ll wait until late July to announce any plans and hope the whole thing goes away.

According to NPR, only 1/3 of India is connected to a sewer system, 80% of that is untreated, throw in monsoon season and a vast rural peasant population, so yes to this day Indians drink a lot of stool stout. But ZERO polio!

Keep strumming your harp, being old and increasingly senile does suck, I feel for you.

For a virus that minimally effects 99.5+% of the population, why are you so concerned that my family and I get vaccinated? And don't give me the flatten the curve garbage Ed is trying to sell. We played that game already and we are now at 0.00% risk of over-burdening our health care system.
Well, for one thing, I tired of having to wear a F--ing mask everywhere I go, having to stand 6 feet away from everyone, the plexiglass, being served by someone dressed like they came from the set of "outbreak." But because of the "dangers of modern medicine" crowd, it will continue to be the new normal for the foreseeable future. You are giving the pedantic pandemic police the excuse they need to continue to rain of our parade.

Did you read the NYT article this morning, "Herd immunity will not be reached." Guess why?

Thanks Sunshine.

Well, for one thing, I tired of having to wear a F--ing mask everywhere I go, having to stand 6 feet away from everyone, the plexiglass, being served by someone dressed like they came from the set of "outbreak." But because of the "dangers of modern medicine" crowd, it will continue to be the new normal for the foreseeable future. You are giving the pedantic pandemic police the excuse they need to continue to rain of our parade.

Did you read the NYT article this morning, "Herd immunity will not be reached." Guess why?

Thanks Sunshine.
Go drive on our state hiways, mask up, vaccinated or not! It has been flashing since vaccines have been available. Tell me exactly how that works?

Reactions: 79COUG

I literally already explained it to you. For a "number cruncher" you sure do not seem to understand how math and science work.

My only wish is that hospitals and doctors would tell you to piss off when you need their help.

Just so you know, a "boarder" is person that receives food and shelter or a person that boards a ship during an attack (for example, a pirate). This is my good deed of the day.

I think it's fair to say that some people have been indoctrinated. A segment of the population is fond of claiming their own moral superiority due to their adherence to masking, etc.
The biggest virtue signalers out there are the people who won't shut the hell up about how they are too smart to mask up or too smart to get a vaccine. You are everything you claim to hate.

Reactions: Coug90
The biggest virtue signalers out there are the people who won't shut the hell up about how they are too smart to mask up or too smart to get a vaccine. You are everything you claim to hate.
“I’m not gonna do what they tell me to do! This is a free country so I’m gunn be my own person and do wut everyone in my neighborhood/Facebook group with the same hat, flag, goatee, and truck stickers are doin!”

Reactions: wazzucougs96

Thanks Sunshine.
it was never going to happen since Fauci moved the goalposts from 60% to 90%.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
I find it impossible that your tiny pencil neck has the tensile strength to hold up that mammoth head of yours 24/7. But I guess you're just a walking genetic miracle! Gratz!

it was never going to happen since Fauci moved the goalposts from 60% to 90%.
Well Sunshine, if like, polio or small pox there aren't any cases to be found, you've already crossed the "goal post," no opinion regarding what it would take to reach herd immunity, needed. Unfortunately, we have a generation of people who aren't as rational or as grounded as their parents who had them vaccinated for small pox and polio, etc. So we are screwed on the Covid front.

When did bad science become the "new age" religion, a matter of faith, independent of reason? Anyone!

Reactions: CougEd
Breathtaking, ... how can anyone argue with that analysis, Stephen Hawking revisited!
Well, when your bro wazzu96 preaches that we all need to get vaccinated to open up, it IS breathtaking.

I know it was nuanced, but those signs were flashing at the onset of the vaccine and still haven't changed, why not? Why would one believe that our over-lords are going to all of a sudden relinquish our freedom if we all get vaccinated? And don't tell me that we are learning constantly and adjusting to what we know better today. That simply isn't true. If it were, schools would have been back in session after Christmas, if not before, based on the SCIENCE.

Well, when your bro wazzu96 preaches that we all need to get vaccinated to open up, it IS breathtaking.

I know it was nuanced, but those signs were flashing at the onset of the vaccine and still haven't changed, why not? Why would one believe that our over-lords are going to all of a sudden relinquish our freedom if we all get vaccinated? And don't tell me that we are learning constantly and adjusting to what we know better today. That simply isn't true. If it were, schools would have been back in session after Christmas, if not before, based on the SCIENCE.
Not only that, Fauci has already been planting the seed of "You still need to wear a mask and socially distance even if you're vaccinated". Why morons put so much faith into these liberal turds is beyond me. They've shown there is no length to which they wouldn't move the goal post to. I came down with Covid not too long ago, along with my wife and mother (71). Other than lingering effects, we are all just fine. This just isn't about personal civil liberties, its about elected officials making common sense decisions to make sure both the health and safety of our population and the economic well-being of our local businesses are all unaffected as much as possible. Too much to ask from sh!tstains like Inslee and Co.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT