ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ Zona - Game Thread***

Hmm, looks like Leach is thinking about making a change too, or at least sending a message. And it worked.

Ok WOW. I know it's 1 drive, but anyone care to claim Luke had nothing there? Hilinski showing how to find open receivers, complete passes in 2 seconds, and extend plays with your legs.

christ. why the f*** do we get cute w/ the kickoff. what f***ing purpose did that shit serve? what possible explanation is there? someone tell me because i'm losing my f***ing mind over that shit.

Weird last few minutes
UA had a TD but ended up with 3
then WSU gets a late TD
only to give up a 57 yard FG
Only down by 9 and Cougs start with the ball in the 2nd half.

The only road game victory so far was Oregon who had a rookie QB.
Can Falk win on the road when the home team is healthy?

christ. why the f*** do we get cute w/ the kickoff. what f***ing purpose did that shit serve? what possible explanation is there? someone tell me because i'm losing my f***ing mind over that shit.
Umm yeah. Our kicker has been kicking the ball through the end zone all game so let's squib one with 10 seconds left in the half. Dumb.

But...but...recievers and offensive line and stuff
Heh, receivers yes, offensive line not really. They could be better at run blocking but their pass protection most of the year has been fine. That's just Falk eating the damn ball

Well Patton does owe Luke one TD, but otherwise the offense is just dead, and Luke doesn’t show any spark or sign of life to wake them up
Yup. I agree. Patmin should have caught that, but other than that one play it's been zombie city....again. Don't get it.

Heh, receivers yes, offensive line not really. They could be better at run blocking but their pass protection most of the year has been fine. That's just Falk eating the damn ball
Whooosh. I was being sarcastic. Falk is sucking hind tit.

Well Patton does owe Luke one TD, but otherwise the offense is just dead, and Luke doesn’t show any spark or sign of life to wake them up

Then it's time to bench him and move on. As a senior he should be lighting this league up and being a field general with a command of the offense marching his team up and down the field. He's not. Bench him and move on.

I know it's early and there's a good chance I eat my words... but Hilinski finding open guys (or room to run) on every single down says a lot about Falk the last few games

Then it's time to bench him and move on. As a senior he should be lighting this league up and being a field general with a command of the offense marching his team up and down the field. He's not. Bench him and move on.
Bingo. Might be some growing pains but Falk ain't gonna win another game this year anyways the way he's playing.

Our opponents absolutely cannot help but start with outstanding field position on every single drive

And here goes the broadcasters, hyping a bad Arizona defense.

AND HOLY SMOKES TURNOVER

Despite that interception it was the holding call that killed a great run and put the Cougs in 3rd and long.
Falk might not have been intercepted but he would have checked down for a 5 yard gain and be short by 10 yards.
Hlinski at least went for it - tried to get the 1st down.

TD Cougs
You have to stick with Hlinski the rest of this game. He deserves it.
Falk will start next week at home.

extra point missed

UA 23 - Cougs 20

That was surgical. Tyler, you're gonna force Leach to answer controversy questions at his press conference, and I love it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT