ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, another Ryan Leaf thread...

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
So, he was on OTL before the draft and had a segment during the draft.

I've got nothing against Ryan - I've actually always been rooting for him to get his sh!t straight - but what is with this media parade? Is he angling for a job with a network? Maybe trying to coach again?

I mean, I just don't get it - his story isn't THAT compelling - many who've come before him have traveled a similar path and righted the ship, but to much less fanfare. And to be honest - I'm not really buying it. I mean, I'm sure he's clean and has grown up and blah blah, but something about his appearances is WAAAAY to slick and scripted. Maybe that's the 12 steps talking, but its lacking sincerity to me. I just feel like he's angling for something, but we dont' know what it is yet.

My $.02.

So, he was on OTL before the draft and had a segment during the draft.

I've got nothing against Ryan - I've actually always been rooting for him to get his sh!t straight - but what is with this media parade? Is he angling for a job with a network? Maybe trying to coach again?

I mean, I just don't get it - his story isn't THAT compelling - many who've come before him have traveled a similar path and righted the ship, but to much less fanfare. And to be honest - I'm not really buying it. I mean, I'm sure he's clean and has grown up and blah blah, but something about his appearances is WAAAAY to slick and scripted. Maybe that's the 12 steps talking, but its lacking sincerity to me. I just feel like he's angling for something, but we dont' know what it is yet.

My $.02.

Perhaps he'll get a reality TV show and then subsequently run for president...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT