ADVERTISEMENT

You stay classy Oregon....

The word Class and Oregon fans should never be used in the sentence.

Disgusting!

Our students chant F the Huskies every game. During last years BYU game, we had fans with Polygamy signs.

Be careful with the "our fans are classier than your fans" mantra.

Reactions: wazzucougs96

They were chanting "F the Mormons"....
Meh...

Im more concerned (if concerned at all) about yelling obscenities as a mob at a game.

Notre Dame sucks, f the Catholics.

Gonzaga sucks, f the Jesuits.

Baylor sucks, f the Baptists.

Better?

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Agree, but every college fan base is going to have dumb frat bros chanting stupid shit. We probably had a handful of them last year too. Id say for the people around them, collect your nutsacks and tell them to STFU. That’s how you rid yourself of nonsense like this.

Fans aren't always the most intelligent group.

Never been a fan of using profane language at the game, there are little kids around, and others that are offended by it. Using profanity is lazy

I will admit to hearing things at Coug games that make me cringe.

Try to get more creative, sound more educated.

Don't shout, "bull shit," try chanting things like, " Voice Mail, Voice Mail, another missed call"

The other one that kills me, which is actually clean, is when a team beats a ranked team, and the fans of the wining team shout "Over Rated! " , which diminishes your own team's accomplishments.

Fans, just aren't always the brightest.

I personally have never had a problem with the chanting F the huskies.

It was there last week right at the start of the game.

Brought tears to my eyes.

Reactions: LeachPack

They were chanting "F the Mormons"....
Was the f part of the chant what you objected to? So if they said screw the Mormons would you have been ok?

If I may take my cue from Ob 11, looking back another post. These are just words. They will get over it .

Also, fake news , false flag operation by the republicans to charge up the base because midterms are coming.

Let’s see, if that doesn’t work , maybe woke crowd? What other bs can we come up with?

Maybe they misunderstood what was being chanted . The students were interviewed and nothing came from it.

Or maybe they did it, that’s what our eyes and ears showed us …

Depends on the religion. If they were yelling F the Muslims, it would be a National news story, but blue eyed Mormons/Christians? Free passes given.
Except it was a national news story. Even Fox news covered it. But the the Christian/white "oppression" angle is still untested.

However, do you think that the Oregon fans would have been brave enough to chant F- Mohammed or show cartoons of him or Allah? Doubt it!

Next up, Oregon will investigate, and based upon sources stationed on the other side of the stadium, conclude that there was no evidence that it happen, they never heard it, just like what BYU did to that girl from Duke. One sham "investigation" deserves another.

Alcohol is a big factor in unacceptable behavior. I am embarrassed by some of my own words and actions over the 20 years I was a season ticket holder, as well as other years. No excuse for any of that. I own it.

FUSC, FUCLA, Huck the Fuskies, etc. It happens. Watched a drunken Dad punch his own young adult kid one game.

Also remember the "Casto can't read" coming from the pious Gonzaga crowd at a BB game in Spokane. And the GU punk at Beasley mocking us with 4 letter words in Pullman. I was so pissed (and drunk), that I was my way down the stairs to punch him when security grabbed and ejected him. I believe those were the two games in a row where we beat them, with Baynes bleeding from his face in the Spokane game.

Anyway, no real point to make other than s#!+ happens that you later wish hadn't. And why I quit the whiskey, tossed out all of my refillable airline bottes, and now stick to Coors Light.

Was the f part of the chant what you objected to? So if they said screw the Mormons would you have been ok?

If I may take my cue from Ob 11, looking back another post. These are just words. They will get over it .

Also, fake news , false flag operation by the republicans to charge up the base because midterms are coming.

Let’s see, if that doesn’t work , maybe woke crowd? What other bs can we come up with?

Maybe they misunderstood what was being chanted . The students were interviewed and nothing came from it.

I think you toss anyone shouting this BS from the game immediately and without fanfare.

Maybe I'm just the insensitive jackass of the group, but while I don't really think most of these things need to be yelled from the crowd (in most cases, I doubt the players can hear it anyway), it all just prompts two questions in my head:

1. Did it hurt your feelings?
2. If yes, can you show me?

It goes to show you the ignorance and arrogance of Oregon fans.

Rumor is Oregon had an LDS recruit at the game that left at halftime (offended).

Except it was a national news story. Even Fox news covered it. But the the Christian/white "oppression" angle is still untested.

However, do you think that the Oregon fans would have been brave enough to chant F- Mohammed or show cartoons of him or Allah? Doubt it!

Next up, Oregon will investigate, and based upon sources stationed on the other side of the stadium, conclude that there was no evidence that it happen, they never heard it, just like what BYU did to that girl from Duke. One sham "investigation" deserves another.
Weird post

Reactions: acgcoug

Weird posts.

Still waiting on a video or any witness over the Dukie Smollet volleyball incident.

Weird posts.

Still waiting on a video or any witness over the Dukie Smollet volleyball incident.
Fake news....I am hearing f the doormen....

And yes there are a bunch of Jesse's incidents aren't there. One, and any time something like this happens it is a Smollett...which kind of states the problem.

And you may never see a video cause the attendance isn't near what it is at a football game.

Fake news....I am hearing f the doormen....

And yes there are a bunch of Jesse's incidents aren't there. One, and any time something like this happens it is a Smollett...which kind of states the problem.

And you may never see a video cause the attendance isn't near what it is at a football game.
Ed.

There is video.

Please stay in your lane until you inform yourself.

College kids chanting this might as well go up to the Sewell family and tell them to go f themselves. They fall into the Mormon category. The issue with this they lumped a lot of people into a university and we’ll see how it plays out. Don’t think for a second that schools won’t use this against Oregon in recruiting. High percentage of the poly community are Mormon. Not really a community I would want to piss off.

Reactions: 79COUG
They're pretty heavy...let's hope he doesn't drop it. Does it contain the score...I'm looking to make some quick cash after opening my 401 statement.

Alcohol is a big factor in unacceptable behavior. I am embarrassed by some of my own words and actions over the 20 years I was a season ticket holder, as well as other years. No excuse for any of that. I own it.

FUSC, FUCLA, Huck the Fuskies, etc. It happens. Watched a drunken Dad punch his own young adult kid one game.

Also remember the "Casto can't read" coming from the pious Gonzaga crowd at a BB game in Spokane. And the GU punk at Beasley mocking us with 4 letter words in Pullman. I was so pissed (and drunk), that I was my way down the stairs to punch him when security grabbed and ejected him. I believe those were the two games in a row where we beat them, with Baynes bleeding from his face in the Spokane game.

Anyway, no real point to make other than s#!+ happens that you later wish hadn't. And why I quit the whiskey, tossed out all of my refillable airline bottes, and now stick to Coors Light.
I could have written this exact same post. Though I’m not 100% Coors Light (yet) so I still suffer from intermittent stupidity.

Reactions: kougkurt
College kids chanting this might as well go up to the Sewell family and tell them to go f themselves. They fall into the Mormon category. The issue with this they lumped a lot of people into a university and we’ll see how it plays out. Don’t think for a second that schools won’t use this against Oregon in recruiting. High percentage of the poly community are Mormon. Not really a community I would want to piss off.
So true. A family friend of ours (an electrician) is from the island of Samoa and is a devout Mormon. Although not your typical sized islander as he probably weighs in at about a buck seventy dripping wet and is about 5'8".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT