ADVERTISEMENT

Zombie Luke returns!

I've seriously never seen a QB curl up like a potato bug with as much success as Falk has had in his career. It's really unprecedented. I seriously can't believe this guy is on the verge of breaking conference records. It's unreal.

Terrible weather tonight. So far, he’s managing the game down. There was a blantant drop in the final drive of the half that should be scrutinized more than Falk.

Terrible weather tonight. So far, he’s managing the game down. There was a blantant drop in the final drive of the half that should be scrutinized more than Falk.
Hey...we are up 14-0. I'll gladly take that. Colorado is pretty bad though. Good D on their RB.

Hey...we are up 14-0. I'll gladly take that. Colorado is pretty bad though. Good D on their RB.
I'll take it too. First quarter was still dogshit though. Anybody else think Stanford or UW won't be up 3 scores with that kind of offensive effort out of the gate? Got to be better

Not a perfect game, but I give a pass across the board. We are clearly the superior team. Ron out the clock and get ready for Tucson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT