ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs WSU game thread

Not to be a negative Nancy, but I hope Rodman looks around and sees what he missed out on this season. Understand that he may have left to be closer to home, but to say you are coming back then bolt. That rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 79COUG
Not to be a negative Nancy, but I hope Rodman looks around and sees what he missed out on this season. Understand that he may have left to be closer to home, but to say you are coming back then bolt. That rubs me the wrong way.
Nothing negative about that!
Karma=Bitch

Really physical picks too. ASU did the same thing.
WTF on that last basket? We just moved out of the way and gave him the layup. What a horrible effort. Sloppy, shit passing. When you get double teamed, somebody is open. Terrible paint play.

WTF on that last basket? We just moved out of the way and gave him the layup. What a horrible effort. Sloppy, shit passing. When you get double teamed, somebody is open. Terrible paint play.
I’m catching post OSU football vibes. This ain’t the same team that beat zona.

Was, still am worried about this, that USC was going to be AMPED UP, playing well vs WSU, because they beat UCLA, and weren't DEMORALIZED by UCLA, and because the reason USC was so bad earlier, was because of INJURIES, and USC GOT ALL THOSE EXTREMELY GOOD, INJURED PLAYERS BACK.

USC is NOW the team that they were projected to be, when they were projected to finish #2 in conference.

USC, is NOW ALMOST the equivalent of a Arizona, etc(NOT RECORD WISE(RECORD IS HORRIBLE)

I knew that this was going to be one of the most hardest PAC 12 games after USC beat UCLA.

USC playing extremely good defense.

WSU STONE COLD SHOOTING AGAIN

WSU HAS 8 BAD TURNOVERS AGAIN.

WSU BAD REBOUNDING

WSU BAD DEFENSE OVERALL

WSU NOT HELPING TO MAKE GAME EASIER

WSU PLAYING LIKE CRAP OVERALL.

MIRACLE THAT WSU ONLY DOWN 4.

I KNEW THAT USC BEATING UCLA WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR WSU

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR WSU IF UCLA HAD DEMORALIZED USC.

SOMETIMES I HATE BEING RIGHT

Last edited:
We ain’t making the tourney fellas. Meltdown in full force. Un’Fin real. UCLA has been playing well they are gonna whip our asses.

Reactions: kougkurt
We ain’t making the tourney fellas. Meltdown in full force. Un’Fin real. UCLA has been playing well they are gonna whip our asses.
Hasn't UCLA lost two in a row and are losing to the uw so far tonight?

They just find a way.
Geezus Christ. Glad I was wrong. But shit Wells, give me a goddam heart attack at the end. That last USC possession had me about crapping my pants. Oh wait, there is a warm squishy feeling down there.

Way to pull it out Cougs.

Better 2nd half then 1st half.

UGLY win, except for the last half of 2nd half, which was a great comeback.

But UGLY or not, GLAD WSU WON.

WHEW.

WSU won the must win, and WSU CLINCHES, LOCKS UP NCAA TOURNAMENT, as long as WSU doesn't go 0-2 AND AND go winless in PAC 12 tourny combined.

As long as WSU wins at least 1 game in PAC 12 Tourny, WSU can go 0-2, and still goto NCAA tourny.

Now WSU is truly playing for BETTER SEEDING in NCAA tourny.

Chaz the radio announcer said that Isaac Jones was SICK, and playing while SICK for a 2nd game in row this game.

That helps to explain Jones off game this game

Chaz the radio announcer said that Isaac Jones was SICK, and playing while SICK for a 2nd game in row this game.

That helps to explain Jones off game this game

Smith said that not only was Isaac Jones playing while SICK this game, but that he also did NOT practice at all, all week long, because of his sickness

Reactions: Coug1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT