ADVERTISEMENT

Bizarro world thread

There was a "furey" at my kids high school. Litter box? I don't think so, but this person was in costume every day and ate lunch out of cat dish. I assure you that I'm not making this up.
I witnessed the litter box.

Liberals opened this one up all on their own

No...he had both of them at the same period of time. Both when his wife was taking care of a six month old. I understand you are ok with a person who has the desire to dictate. And that isn't from the media, it is from his own people who worked under him.

I have seen as much cognitive decline in Trump as I have in Biden. He thought he was in one state giving a rally when he was in another. Said Joe Biden would start WW2. Talk about non sense about a shark and boats that run on battery power. Slurred all sorts of words.

But your point is taken. One person who has said he wants to suspend the constitution, the other does not. One said he wants to go after his political rivals, the other did not.

Way easier to say I like a convicted felon, libel rapist, multiple time adulterer who has lied more than the last 20 presidents combined vs comparing "felonies" vs misdemeanors." Way easier to say I like tax cuts.
You have seen as much cognitive decline in Trump as in Biden?

Wooooooooooooaaahhhhhhh

Guess someone needs a little nap time

If one didn't have comorbidities, vulnerabilities to Covid: Chances of dying from covid: About .33 of 1%: Ridiculously low.

This was after the beginning of the onset of Covid. For the first 3 to 6 to 9 months of Covid, the mortality rate was higher: About, around about 3 to 5 to 7%, if weren't a person at risk.

In the extreme very beginning the mortality rate for those not at higher risk was about 15 to 23%.

By Year 2,3 the Mortality rate for those not at higher risk, was about .09 of 1% to .17 of 1%.

Mask, Vaccines lowered those Ridiculously low mortality rate chances to die from Covid even more almost impossible to die, low chances, for those not at higher risk, not more vulnerable

Even those that more vulnerable, and at same time never wore mask, never vaccinated, and still went out in public, etc: Ms Cranefield, was one such 70 year old lady, that didn't get Covid until 18 months ago, did not die of, from Covid, and still alive.

Flu Mortality rate: .20 of 1% mortality rate(higher then Covid.
At no time was the mortality rate anywhere near that high, unless you’re counting in very small and specific populations. Like in a single nursing home.

There were some early estimates that it may have a mortality of 4-5%, but those turned out to be overestimates of about 10x. It was more like 0.4-0.5% during the active pandemic, and has fallen since.

Flu in a typical year is more like 0.1%

Of course, mortality rate is a really easy number to manipulate. Nobody actually knows how many cases of flu or Covid there are in a year. They build an estimate based on the number hospitalized, and then calculate mortality based on that estimate. It’s a circular calculation that ultimate isn’t very meaningful and likely isn’t very accurate.

Wooooooooooooaaahhhhhhh

Feel free to note that nobody shows Trump's rallies in their entirety anymore. Liberal media doesn't show them because they know that their base won't watch it out of disgust and conservative media won't show them because they don't want America to realize what a delusional rambling fool that Trump has become. We see tidbits from each organization to support their positions but the truth is that liberals hate him and the majority of conservatives only support him because they think he'll further their agenda and they close their eyes to the reality of what a delusional old crackpot that Trump really is.

FWIW, it's obvious that Biden's decline is more significant....but that doesn't make Trump the "good" choice. Neither should be running for President and I'm ashamed as an American that these two are the choices available.

Just admit it, Flatland, you like Joe Biden and you’re as butthurt as Mika on Morning Joe when somebody says something about him that hurts your feelings.

Wooooooooooooaaahhhhhhh

Define cognitive decline. One guy stands up there and incoherently rambles word salad, and when he puts a complete thought together in words, 90% of it is complete bullshit.

The other guy takes time to get through his thoughts, stutters, and in between stares into the abyss.

I mean, neither has much business running the country, but if you are cheering on the former your opinion on cognitive decline probably isn’t worth a wet fart.

Define cognitive decline. One guy stands up there and incoherently rambles word salad, and when he puts a complete thought together in words, 90% of it is complete bullshit.

The other guy takes time to get through his thoughts, stutters, and in between stares into the abyss.

I mean, neither has much business running the country, but if you are cheering on the former your opinion on cognitive decline probably isn’t worth a wet fart.
The guy that finally beat Medicare = cognitive decline.

Feel free to note that nobody shows Trump's rallies in their entirety anymore. Liberal media doesn't show them because they know that their base won't watch it out of disgust and conservative media won't show them because they don't want America to realize what a delusional rambling fool that Trump has become. We see tidbits from each organization to support their positions but the truth is that liberals hate him and the majority of conservatives only support him because they think he'll further their agenda and they close their eyes to the reality of what a delusional old crackpot that Trump really is.

FWIW, it's obvious that Biden's decline is more significant....but that doesn't make Trump the "good" choice. Neither should be running for President and I'm ashamed as an American that these two are the choices available.
You know Flat, I've been thinking a lot about this. Trump has always been a mouthy blowhard. He just goes on and on and on and does just ramble incoherent shit. Out of the blue, boat batteries and sharks? Really? I've had times when speaking publicly where I lost my train of thought. Solution? Just keep talking and try to sound intelligent until the train returns.

Sort of related, we had a high-level administrator way back. Very intelligent guy. But he couldn't speak for shit. I used to sit and listen to his horribly boring presentations, and to stay awake I would mark down the times he would say Um. We are talking anywhere from 10-20 times a minute. I swear to Gawd. You'd think he was the village idiot.

Biden certainly has immunity....

And if you are wrong? Doesn't land with Jon Bolton, Mark Millie, or Mark Esper because they are dems and lands with their base. They saw what he is capable of.

Keep trying....
I thought the Supremes gave themselves a “takesies backsies”, so they get to decide what is official. Dem does it- unofficial. R does it-all good.

Just admit it, Flatland, you like Joe Biden and you’re as butthurt as Mika on Morning Joe when somebody says something about him that hurts your feelings.

I don't like Joe Biden. He should absolutely be removed from the race. Dude has lost it. Still doesn't make Donald Trump worth voting for.

Yes I am. Until he demonstrates differently. Which I am open to, if or when it happens. He has not earned the right to be taken at his word. I'm surprised this is a difficult concept for you.

Dgibs, I appreciate that you stay and discuss. I do wonder what it is is about this particular guy that compels you to attempt to defend him. Is it the lawyer in you? I also appreciate that as well. It digs into the nuance a bit.

But at the same time, what about the old saying that when someone shows you who they are, take them at their word. Do you really think trump is credible? Just that statement alone? Not compared to anyone else. Is he credible? Do you find him credible? Do you trust him when he speaks?
That seems to be the bone you want to chew on, so here you go.

From the Durham report: "An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not." The FBI did not dispute those findings, that is the key part.

Hillary's campaign funded the Steele Dossier. The FBI used the Steele Dossier as a basis (there were others as well) to investigate Trump's campaign. The first two years of Trump's administration were then consumed by the Mueller investigation. The Mueller report was inconclusive. "Russian collusion" still taints Trump, which is evident from the posts in this thread. Crossfire Hurricane should never have occurred. The FBI tacitly admits it. Russiagate was a hoax. I don't believe that undermining a democratically elected president's administration is very democratic.

This part is my opinion and what genuinely pisses me off- the insidious part of all of this bullshit is not Ds versus Rs. It was establishment versus a political upstart. The establishment will kneecap you if given the opportunity.

That seems to be the bone you want to chew on, so here you go.

From the Durham report: "An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not." The FBI did not dispute those findings, that is the key part.

Hillary's campaign funded the Steele Dossier. The FBI used the Steele Dossier as a basis (there were others as well) to investigate Trump's campaign. The first two years of Trump's administration were then consumed by the Mueller investigation. The Mueller report was inconclusive. "Russian collusion" still taints Trump, which is evident from the posts in this thread. Crossfire Hurricane should never have occurred. The FBI tacitly admits it. Russiagate was a hoax. I don't believe that undermining a democratically elected president's administration is very democratic.

This part is my opinion and what genuinely pisses me off- the insidious part of all of this bullshit is not Ds versus Rs. It was establishment versus a political upstart. The establishment will kneecap you if given the opportunity.
Wrong. The Mueller report was not inconclusive. One small piece of it was. The mueller report absolutely concluded that Russia interfered in the election and that Trump allies were in communication with Russian operatives and welcomed the interference. What was inconclusive was if there was “collusion” to interfere and if there was enough to bring obstruction charges against Trump himself. Although a number of his campaign staff were convicted of such.

Taking this factual info and shouting “no collusion!” is one of the dumbest political takes ever. Why did Russia want Trump in office so bad. Why were his people so involved with them and why did they then obstruct the investigation? These facts were all found to be conclusive in the investigation.

I dunno but all things being equal, seems like a bad idea to have a guy in office that our biggest global adversaries are doing everything they can to get him into office. Things that make you go hmmmmm🤔

Wrong. The Mueller report was not inconclusive. One small piece of it was. The mueller report absolutely concluded that Russia interfered in the election and that Trump allies were in communication with Russian operatives and welcomed the interference. What was inconclusive was if there was “collusion” to interfere and if there was enough to bring obstruction charges against Trump himself. Although a number of his campaign staff were convicted of such.

Taking this factual info and shouting “no collusion!” is one of the dumbest political takes ever. Why did Russia want Trump in office so bad. Why were his people so involved with them and why did they then obstruct the investigation? These facts were all found to be conclusive in the investigation.

I dunno but all things being equal, seems like a bad idea to have a guy in office that our biggest global adversaries are doing everything they can to get him into office. Things that make you go hmmmmm🤔
The FBI has tacitly admitted that Crossfire Hurricane which became the Mueller investigation never should have happened. I'm not surprised that you have ignored that.

No...he had both of them at the same period of time. Both when his wife was taking care of a six month old. I understand you are ok with a person who has the desire to dictate. And that isn't from the media, it is from his own people who worked under him.

I have seen as much cognitive decline in Trump as I have in Biden. He thought he was in one state giving a rally when he was in another. Said Joe Biden would start WW2. Talk about non sense about a shark and boats that run on battery power. Slurred all sorts of words.

But your point is taken. One person who has said he wants to suspend the constitution, the other does not. One said he wants to go after his political rivals, the other did not.

Way easier to say I like a convicted felon, libel rapist, multiple time adulterer who has lied more than the last 20 presidents combined vs comparing "felonies" vs misdemeanors." Way easier to say I like tax cuts.
There are words and then there are actions. Do we really need to remind you about Joe Biden being slapped down about the unconstitutionality of unilaterally cancelling student debt and then turning right around and doing it again? Hell, even Nancy Pelosi came right out and said that he couldn't do that because only Congress had the authority to do that. So why did he do it anyway? Could it be because he is pandering for youth votes, plus he has a large streak of authoritarianism in him? Of course.

The FBI has tacitly admitted that Crossfire Hurricane which became the Mueller investigation never should have happened. I'm not surprised that you have ignored that.
Which is sort of like Mark Fuhrman saying that OJ should have never been investigated for murder.

Let’s say you hire a PI to follow your wife because you saw her give a hug to some guy at her office…probably not reason to go to that extreme, right?

Then the PI finds conclusive evidence that your wife is sleeping with 5 other guys (but the office guy is just a co worker, and he’s gay)

should the investigation “not have happened” at that point? That’s the premise of your argument.

. I don't believe that undermining a democratically elected president's administration is very democratic.

To be fair, both sides have been increasingly undermining each other’s administrations for decades. Monica Lewinsky, WMDs in Iraq, Obama’s birth certificate, Russian collusion, Hunter Biden. All of these were political sideshows intended to smear and weaken the sitting president and benefit the party not in power. Doesn’t matter whether any of them were true, they really didn’t have anything to do with the target’s fundamental abilities and performance.

Which is sort of like Mark Fuhrman saying that OJ should have never been investigated for murder.

Let’s say you hire a PI to follow your wife because you saw her give a hug to some guy at her office…probably not reason to go to that extreme, right?

Then the PI finds conclusive evidence that your wife is sleeping with 5 other guys (but the office guy is just a co worker, and he’s gay)

should the investigation “not have happened” at that point? That’s the premise of your argument.
The Mueller report "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

To be fair, both sides have been increasingly undermining each other’s administrations for decades. Monica Lewinsky, WMDs in Iraq, Obama’s birth certificate, Russian collusion, Hunter Biden. All of these were political sideshows intended to smear and weaken the sitting president and benefit the party not in power. Doesn’t matter whether any of them were true, they really didn’t have anything to do with the target’s fundamental abilities and performance.
Which of those involved a federal government agency using a document from a rival presidential campaign to investigate the opponent, and continue that investigation after that opponent is duly elected president?

Reactions: HCoug
The Mueller report "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
So, they knew the Russians were meddling but didn’t do anything to stop it, didn’t tell anyone, and then denied that anything had happened or that they were involved. Got it.

No reason that we should expect anyone to report knowledge of attempts to interfere in a national election…especially not someone who’s asking us to put them in a national office.

Reactions: Coug90
Some serious mental gymnastics to deny the facts. It’s really this simple: Russia wanted Trump in office and went to great lengths to facilitate it. Trump campaign welcomed the interference and went as far as to meet with people involved. Multiple Trump campaign aids obstructed the investigation and were charged and convicted of such (why do you obstruct if you’ve done nothing wrong?). Trump himself could have been charged with obstruction per Mueller, but Trumps DOJ buried it.

Some serious mental gymnastics to deny the facts. It’s really this simple: Russia wanted Trump in office and went to great lengths to facilitate it. Trump campaign welcomed the interference and went as far as to meet with people involved. Multiple Trump campaign aids obstructed the investigation and were charged and convicted of such (why do you obstruct if you’ve done nothing wrong?). Trump himself could have been charged with obstruction per Mueller, but Trumps DOJ buried it.
Citing the report is not mental gymnastics. Using the report to represent more than it does is the mental gymnastics. The real mental gymnastics is denying the Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred. The FBI agrees that Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred.

The Soviet Union (remember the USSR dissolved in 1991) and Russia have attempted to interfere with elections for decades. The US does it too. Putin preferred Bernie back in 2016. Maybe that why the DNC fed the debate questions to Hillary? What else would the self-appointed defenders of democracy do to combat election interference....

Citing the report is not mental gymnastics. Using the report to represent more than it does is the mental gymnastics. The real mental gymnastics is denying the Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred. The FBI agrees that Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred.

The Soviet Union (remember the USSR dissolved in 1991) and Russia have attempted to interfere with elections for decades. The US does it too. Putin preferred Bernie back in 2016. Maybe that why the DNC fed the debate questions to Hillary? What else would the self-appointed defenders of democracy do to combat election interference....
Of course they have. Only recently have they had the ability to leverage social media and actually make a meaningful impact. Of course it also helps when you have a corrupt campaign team you can manipulate as well.

Not using the report to represent anything more than it does. You can't refute anything I said because it’s fact.

You like to make a hero out of trump during his most embarrassing moments, so let’s throw the “ No collusion!” and “exonerated!” (but actually not really) celebrations by him on the pile.

What a F’n embarrassment for the U.S. that the sitting president is throwing a “no collusion” party when investigations prove our biggest global adversary was working diligently to get him elected and his team was welcoming those efforts and not cooperating with investigations into those efforts as well.

I mean it’s not far fetched that a guy like that might also not accept the results of a free and fair election and direct a domestic attack on our nations capital…oh wait!

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Ummm...yeah that is it. Mika likes and not sure she said anything against him.

I like Biden and I would switch up the ticket. So......does that make me a DINO?

So, they knew the Russians were meddling but didn’t do anything to stop it, didn’t tell anyone, and then denied that anything had happened or that they were involved. Got it.

No reason that we should expect anyone to report knowledge of attempts to interfere in a national election…especially not someone who’s asking us to put them in a national office.
"Russia are you listening".....they didn't prove coordination, but ten cases of obstruction.

They found ten cases of obstruction of justice.

So the Russians helped, they knew they were helping, but didn't do anything about the foreign interference. Understood.

So the great sin is saying it. Doing it doesn't matter.

Good to know.
Trying to do it and being held back by advisors is different when you hire advisors next term that will not hold his worst instincts back. But your lack of concern is noted.

Trying to do it and being held back by advisors is different when you hire advisors next term that will not hold his worst instincts back. But your lack of concern is noted.
I was referring to the fact that Trump has been prosecuted while Biden is in office.

They found ten cases of obstruction of justice.

So the Russians helped, they knew they were helping, but didn't do anything about the foreign interference. Understood.
What do you not understand about the following: The Mueller report "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”?

Also, you have not responded to whether Biden should authorize an assassination of Trump. Biden is immune. Biden said “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” Biden has repeatedly said that democracy is at stake and Trump is an existential threat. So, is it drone strike or Seal Team 6?

What do you not understand about the following: The Mueller report "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”?

Also, you have not responded to whether Biden should authorize an assassination of Trump. Biden is immune. Biden said “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” Biden has repeatedly said that democracy is at stake and Trump is an existential threat. So, is it drone strike or Seal Team 6?

I’m in favor of Biden authorizing an assassination. In fact, I’m in favor of a murder/suicide. Quickest way to start over.

What’s Dr Jack up to these days he could help with the Biden part of it.

I was referring to the fact that Trump has been prosecuted while Biden is in office.
Yeah and when investigations started and Mara Lago was raided Trump was US citizen so it wasn't a political rival nor was it a Biden agenda. Trump has come out and said it .

And what if yiubare wring where the presidency has powers it never has had before and trunp is a dictator and worst case scenario he doesn't leave in four years . Tax breaks worth it?

You have a less than 50/50 shot of being right in what you believe happens .

Which of those involved a federal government agency using a document from a rival presidential campaign to investigate the opponent, and continue that investigation after that opponent is duly elected president?
Except that document wasn't the basis for the initial investigation into the trump campaign operatives coordinating with Russians.

An Australian embassy official alerted US officials about padapoulis meeting with Russians and sharing hacked DNC emails. It was a couple months later that the Steele dossier emerged.

Thank you for at least explaining your mistrust of the FBI towards trump. The whole thing was pretty complicated and a bit of a cluster, but Durham didn't really find anything too different from the original inspector general report which exonerated the fbi in their legitimate purpose of the investigation. Both found some incompetence and negligence but no bias or direct targeting of Trump's campaign and no reason to fire or prosecuted anybody for abusing power or lying, right?

Yeah and when investigations started and Mara Lago was raided Trump was US citizen so it wasn't a political rival nor was it a Biden agenda. Trump has come out and said it .

And what if yiubare wring where the presidency has powers it never has had before and trunp is a dictator and worst case scenario he doesn't leave in four years . Tax breaks worth it?

You have a less than 50/50 shot of being right in what you believe happens .
If covfefe is supposed to be evidence that Donald Trump has dementia, I guess "yiubare" proves that you have dementia also.

My betting site tells me that I have a 99.9% chance of being correct that Trump will peacefully leave office in January 2029. As per the Constitution.

If covfefe is supposed to be evidence that Donald Trump has dementia, I guess "yiubare" proves that you have dementia also.

My betting site tells me that I have a 99.9% chance of being correct that Trump will peacefully leave office in January 2029. As per the Constitution.
I'm pretty sure it actually is a fancy word that only the Mensa-like Ed and Gibby know the meaning of.

What part dont uou understand. I acknowledged that . If say I was yiur neighbor and dint like uou, and people I knew didnt like you and liked me, and I knew they were the ones breaking in but didnt say anytjing , my hands are clean .

And you didnt acknowledge the fact Mueller found 10 incidents of obstruction.

And maybe you can point me in the direction of the person who hired the guy who appointed Mueller?

As to Seal team 6.... he certainly has brand new power to do it and be immune. But as Biden had said he doesnt agree with the court ruling ... but it is still early .

Last edited:

Well... it coukd be the onset . Would mean keep an eye on it . And i could tell you I posted without my readers and I posted from my phone. What I wont tell you because of pride Cofefeve is a word . He is such a narcissist he cant even admit he miss spelled a word. Just like when he lost to Cruz in Iowa... it was rigged. Sound familiar.

And if he does go through his plan for retribution against say Liz Cheney you really believe he will leave the offi e and expose he and his family to same behavior?

And of course you havent seen him talking about Barrack Obama starting world war 2. Or saying he is in N Carolina when he was in a different state. Your news doesn't show that or rambling on about choice between electric powered boats or sharks.

Mic officially dropped!

What part dont uou understand. I acknowledged that . If say I was yiur neighbor and dint like uou, and people I knew didnt like you and liked me, and I knew they were the ones breaking in but didnt say anytjing , my hands are clean .

And you didnt acknowledge the fact Mueller found 10 incidents of obstruction.

And maybe you can point me in the direction of the person who hired the guy who appointed Mueller?

As to Seal team 6.... he certainly has brand new power to do it and be immune. But as Biden had said he doesnt agree with the court ruling ... but it is still early .
English please. Again you could literally be a speech writer for Pinocchio Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT