ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Shoop for DC

32eekortS

All Conference
Nov 9, 2019
Mike Leach is currently interviewing defensive coordinators in Key West. Bob Shoop is undoubtedly looking for a job and he is a fine defensive coordinator and MSU’s defense was statistically great in 2018. Might be worth a look for WSU.

Mike Leach is currently interviewing defensive coordinators in Key West. Bob Shoop is undoubtedly looking for a job and he is a fine defensive coordinator and MSU’s defense was statistically great in 2018. Might be worth a look for WSU.

What's his connection to Rolovich?

I saw some rumors about Scottie Hazelton. Curious what the thought process is on him. I know the two of them coached together, but he just got hired at KSU last year.

I saw some rumors about Scottie Hazelton. Curious what the thought process is on him. I know the two of them coached together, but he just got hired at KSU last year.

Hazelton only follows 26 people on Twitter. Nick Rolovich is one of them...

Rolovich would have to up his game a bit if he's going to compete with Hazelton's beard. Would be a good fit (and look) for the sidelines of Martin Stadium.

I assume there’s no connection, but I’m not sure that Cristobal had any connection to Joe Moorhead, who he just hired as OC at Oregon. Shoop’s a good DC looking for work and Rolovich needs a good DC.

This is just me throwing out ideas as entertainment.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT