ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. Cougs vs Ducks

squib kick?

So they're basically saying " we think you're so shitty that you can't field a squib kick and we'll get the ball back."

Back to the air raid where meaningless yards take center stage. Objective of the game is to score points. Yards don’t mean shit and don’t tell me cam had a great game if we score 19 points.
Yeah, but yards move the ball. If the D gives you 5 on every down…take it. It ends up being points, and keeps your D off the field.
Plus it’s high percentage.

Ward needs to quit being afraid to F up his stats we are down two scores take some f’ing shots dude

This might touch a nerve, all things considered, but…whatever.

Reality is that we’re a decent G5 team this year. We’re not a very good P5 team. Average, plus or minus a game.

With this defense, I don’t think we’d even be sure to win the conference in MWC or AAC. Our LBs in particular just don’t have the juice for P5.

Victor wasn’t going to get that anyway, he was 3 yards short.

There’s very little that pisses me off more that having receivers go 5 yards when you need 7.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
This might touch a nerve, all things considered, but…whatever.

Reality is that we’re a decent G5 team this year. We’re not a very good P5 team. Average, plus or minus a game.

With this defense, I don’t think we’d even be sure to win the conference in MWC or AAC. Our LBs in particular just don’t have the juice for P5.
I think the conference is exceptional this year and Oregon is a top-10 team.

Reactions: Cougini5591
Even if we complete that pass, it is before the sticks.

I don't understand why it is so difficult to have the receivers run pass the sticks.

I’m done with Cam….. He is hot garbage and should be put on notice. Maybe the threat of him losing his job he will stop playing like shzzzz.

I’m done with Cam….. He is hot garbage and should be put on notice. Maybe the threat of him losing his job he will stop playing like shzzzz.
He has physical talent, but the mental game isn’t there.

Yeah, sure his OL sucks, but the same old complaints are there. Doesn’t see the field, passes up open receivers, makes bad choices. Hasn’t turned it over today, so there’s a bit of an improvement, but that’s pretty thin consolation for someone with his experience.

Hey dickhead Oregon fans. I’m booing Bucky Erving right now cuz he obviously went down to slow down our running defense. F’ing idiots.

Reactions: dgibbons
He has physical talent, but the mental game isn’t there.

Yeah, sure his OL sucks, but the same old complaints are there. Doesn’t see the field, passes up open receivers, makes bad choices. Hasn’t turned it over today, so there’s a bit of an improvement, but that’s pretty thin consolation for someone with his experience.
Your mental game is lacking as well.

If he won the Heisman you’d bitch and moan.

Your mental game is lacking as well.

If he won the Heisman you’d bitch and moan.
I dunno man, he’s had PLENTY of time today. Nature of the QB position you get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose. Offense needs more than 16 pts. That’s more on cam than anyone. Gotta finish drives.

I dunno man, he’s had PLENTY of time today. Nature of the QB position you get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose. Offense needs more than 16 pts. That’s more on cam than anyone. Gotta finish drives.
I'd rather he throw picks tring to squeeze a tight window than stare downfield then take a 2 yd loss. it's the throwing into double coverage picks that I can do without.

Reactions: Coug90
I'd rather he throw picks tring to squeeze a tight window than stare downfield then take a 2 yd loss. it's the throwing into double coverage picks that I can do without.
Like I said he’s more worried about his stats than winning. Be baker mayfield and take some F’ing chances. Show your team you have a pair and maybe they will follow.

What exactly are your expectations? That he complete every pass? “Will the team to victory”? Block for himself? Make sure Mathers catches the ball?

What exactly are your expectations? That he complete every pass? “Will the team to victory”? Block for himself? Make sure Mathers catches the ball?
Will the team to something other than 16 points, yes.

My concern for you is the way you’re still convinced he’s a top QB in spite of all evidence to the contrary. His lack of improvement alone should be a concern, if not his inconsistency.

Enough! How dare you criticize Ward!

How many starts is this now????

My concern for you is the way you’re still convinced he’s a top QB in spite of all evidence to the contrary. His lack of improvement alone should be a concern, if not his inconsistency.
What does “top QB” mean? Unlike retards such as you, I don’t think he should be benched.

It’s more than his lack of improvement, the last three weeks he’s gone back to 2022 cam ward. It’s pretty obvious he threw his hands up and went to old habits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT