ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. WSU vs. BSU

kougkurt

Hall Of Fame
Nov 19, 2011
I know I’m getting old but, why don’t footballers have knee pads in their pants anymore?

Those dark blue Boise uniforms might camouflage the defense. Hope Mateer sees them on that hideous field.

I know I’m getting old but, why don’t footballers have knee pads in their pants anymore?
Those dark blue Boise uniforms might camouflage the defense. Hope Mateer sees them on that hideous field.
I remember the Cougs getting penalized because someone's (our kicker?) pants were above the knee. I dunno - I'd prefer to cover my knee in FB.

Yeah that Blue on Blue is kind of BS. Should have to at least wear orange pants. Although, what about teams like the Mean Green? Do they wear all-green?

OMG your un 30 seconds off the clock after that sack with 2 timeouts left.

Edit - WTF was that? 10 yards over the head of a wide open guy to the DB.

Dickert is an idiot

With 2:20 left in the 3rd you have to make them drive as far as possible to score. Even if the punting is a circus, giving them the ball on your own 28 is a bad call. Instead of making them drive any distance for it and give your defense a chance, short field, touchdown. Now you’re down 2 scores heading into the 4th.

If they haven’t figured out that the OL isn’t driving anyone off the ball, I dunno what to tell you. Bad play call on 4th and short. Naked boot? At least make the def defend it.

Reactions: ATACFD
With 2:20 left in the 3rd you have to make them drive as far as possible to score. Even if the punting is a circus, giving them the ball on your own 28 is a bad call. Instead of making them drive any distance for it and give your defense a chance, short field, touchdown. Now you’re down 2 scores heading into the 4th.

If they haven’t figured out that the OL isn’t driving anyone off the ball, I dunno what to tell you. Bad play call on 4th and short. Naked boot? At least make the def defend it.
We gain yards running when we dive straight ahead, stop the lateral crap

We gain yards running when we dive straight ahead, stop the lateral crap

Too late for that. They have to throw now. Mateer is a bad pocket passer. He is overwhelmed. He needs to be on the move to throw so he has run/pass option.

2 sacks in a row. Tell me more about poor man’s Tebow or Heisman candidate…. Arbuckle needs to coach. There is no scheme. Not an air raid team. The qb isnt a pocket passer. Not really a running team, the OL isnt great. What is the scheme??? Broken Play Offense??? It is a collection of plays, not a scheme.

Reactions: ATACFD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT