ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a good thing I’ve already bought my tickets for next year

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
I’ve found other things to do during the pandemic and watching on TV is pretty damn Convenient And a hell of a lot cheaper. The way this exhibition season ended doesn’t give me as much Coug optimism as I’d normally have either. I suspect 2021 will be my last season as a season ticket holder and I’ll be giving my tickets away or selling a fair number of the games next year as well. Chun has his work cut out for him.

Outside of the 2012 Apple Cup, Sun Bowl and Alamo, every season with Leach ended with an L. The last 7 ended with was a Apple Cup blowout and usually a mailed in bowl game. We usually never left a season warm and fuzzy. The TV times have wrecked havoc on schools and season tickets. I mean, it’s Rolo that has his worked cut out for him to win over you and many other people. It he doesn’t, it’ll actually make Chun’s job a lot easier.

Ok, so maybe start now by disabling your account on here? You’re done. I get it. Let those of who still care move on without you.
I’m not out of here, I’m just saying lugging my as to Pullman has become less appealing now that I’ve lived the alternative. I’m guessing other ticket holders may have the same feelings

I’m not out of here, I’m just saying lugging my as to Pullman has become less appealing now that I’ve lived the alternative. I’m guessing other ticket holders may have the same feelings

Sure. There’s always churn within our fan base. I suspect a lot lot of young alumni who got spoiled with winning the past 8 years will hop on board.

Reactions: Treborcoug
I suspect 2021 will be my last season as a season ticket holder and I’ll be giving my tickets away or selling a fair number of the games next year as well.

Hang in there NCW.

Let's see what RoLo does in February.

The early signing period went well, now the staff has a chance to add a few difference-makers as well as some quality depth.

Last edited:
I haven't really felt a reason to return to Pullman in awhile, mostly thanks to our university president and athletic director. That's my personal stance, and I don't expect anyone else to share the same opinion.

I'll continue to root for the kids, but the past couple of seasons, it hasn't been my priority.

I haven't really felt a reason to return to Pullman in awhile, mostly thanks to our university president and athletic director. That's my personal stance, and I don't expect anyone else to share the same opinion.

Birth, what don't you like about Dr. Schultz and Dr. Chun??

I was kind of lukwarm on both at first, but posters here quickly convinced me WSU has a pair of gems in those two gentlemen.

Last edited:

I was kind of lukwarm on both at first, but posters here quickly convinced me WSU has a pair gems in those two gentlemen.

I have some personal reasons, and I'll leave it at that for now...but in short, I'm not convinced of their direction and growth of the university.

I have some personal reasons, and I'll leave it at that for now...but in short, I'm not convinced of their direction and growth of the university.
Guess I've been a "one issue" supporter of Schultzie and Chun and that's "Get a first-class IPF built ASAP" -- and both men sound determined and committed to do just that.

Let's all hope shovels will be in the ground the day after the Pac-12 grant/loan gets finalized.

That appears to be one of last pieces of the equation in maintaining WSU in the upper tier of Pac-12 football.

I do like Chun's hires in MBB, WBB, and baseball. Still on the fence for football. (I will always be grateful to Chun for removing Ernie Kent despite the $$$ owed). I don't know enough about other aspects of the athletic department or what kind of guy Chun is. I always try to have respect if someone has personal reasons for liking or not liking the AD or President. I'm often guilty of doing the same.

Glad Cougar

I do like Chun's hires in MBB, WBB, and baseball. Still on the fence for football. (I will always be grateful to Chun for removing Ernie Kent despite the $$$ owed). I don't know enough about other aspects of the athletic department or what kind of guy Chun is. I always try to have respect if someone has personal reasons for liking or not liking the AD or President. I'm often guilty of doing the same.

Glad Cougar
Exact same feelings as you Glad on the coaching hires. Chun appears to be more willing to get dirty/hustle than Moos was regarding donors as well but still needs results. Somewhat of a pass when it comes to raising funds during a pandemic.

Chun appears to be more willing to get dirty/hustle than Moos was regarding donors
Mr. Moos hired a future Hall of Fame coach and delivered Cougar Nation a rebuilt Martin Stadium and one of the best Football Ops Buildings outside the NFL.

If Mr. Chun and all of his fundraising prowess can top those accomplishments, then the sky is truly the limit.

Reactions: BiggsCoug

I was kind of lukwarm on both at first, but posters here quickly convinced me WSU has a pair of gems in those two gentlemen.

Can you name the university that awarded Chun a doctorate?

Mr. Moos hired a future Hall of Fame coach and delivered Cougar Nation a rebuilt Martin Stadium and one of the best Football Ops Buildings outside the NFL.

If Mr. Chun and all of his fundraising prowess can top those accomplishments, then the sky is truly the limit.
I'm showing my age, but I always think of the kids TV show Captain Kangaroo every time you refer to him as Mr. Moos. Were his associate ADs named Bunny Rabbit, Grandfather Clock, and Mr. Greenjeans?

Glad Cougar

• Haha
Reactions: PeteTheChop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT