ADVERTISEMENT

SEC to allow alcohol in stadiums

The two will spiral upward too - the more alcohol sold, the more cops and security we’ll need on hand.

The number of cops are also connected to who we’re playing. Apple cups are a prime example. It’s pretty much all hands on deck for WSU PD, Pullman and Whitman county kick in, and state patrol sends as many as they can scrounge from the nearby regions.
The Waldenites from the 80s have all the expertise on this topic.

The REAL Rump Turn Option was deciding in which direction they were going to puke - a product of the amount of alcohol in stands (lack of security and no sports pass to buy) and the product on the field (Mark Rypien running the option?)

The REAL Rump Turn Option was deciding in which direction they were going to puke - a product of the amount of alcohol in stands (lack of security and no sports pass to buy) and the product on the field (Mark Rypien running the option?)

We are Cougs, Walden was the coach during the era. And who puked, we could hold our alcohol.

BTW, I found the following quote as I know you like them... “I told the committee that all things being equal, I suggest he be your guy because if he can get this thing established, he’d take great pride in coaching Washington State. Paul is very grounded. He’s not chasing rainbows. This is where he wants to be.”

We are Cougs, Walden was the coach during the era. And who puked, we could hold our alcohol.

BTW, I found the following quote as I know you like them... “I told the committee that all things being equal, I suggest he be your guy because if he can get this thing established, he’d take great pride in coaching Washington State. Paul is very grounded. He’s not chasing rainbows. This is where he wants to be.”

Wulff wouldn't chase rainbows because he was too busy digging for gold....

• tumblr_lvaw6zJRAn1r1k2g5o1_1280.png

Last edited:

Why the F__k would you start this? Cripes. Talk Walden all day. He's controversial and I think he enjoys that. But this? Sh!t bricks.

I don't know what you have against drinking in the stands. When I was in school in the early 80's, you could bring whatever you wanted into the stands as long as it wasn't glass. One game (Arizona in 1982 or 1983 I believe) we mixed up a 5 gallon plastic gas can full of spody-ody punch. Passed it up and down the aisle. We ran out by halftime and had to make a liquor store run so we could mix up a new batch. And yes later that evening I was out behind the house puking red stuff out.

I've posted that story several times here, but it never gets old.

Why the F__k would you start this? Cripes. Talk Walden all day. He's controversial and I think he enjoys that. But this? Sh!t bricks.

Your selective outrage moves me! The poster who wrote about Walden had posted probably 30 quotes without a peep from you.

And btw not sure what Walden has to do with my quote.

Have you been to a Cougar game?
Everybody that wants to drink, is drinking.
People drink before, people sneak it in, people leave the stadium all game long and drink. Selling beer and wine in the stadium would change how people drink, but I doubt it will change much more then that. When I was a pup I remember frats bringing kegs into the game. Not sure if that still happens...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT