ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs Bruins

Leach is gettin' their ass right now during this timeout. At this point going forward, they need to start rewarding this terrible play with bench time. It can't get any worse than this on defense. They are putting up no resistance at all

Had hoped the defense would improve incrementally through the season. Didn't think they would ever be "good", but at least serviceable in most games. Doesn't look promising.

And now the Offense looks like shit. Here we go. They deserve every bit of this

boy that was some big time effort on special team tackling. Weakest shit I have ever seen

Hopefully Gardner catches a plane quick and does not let any of this garbage effect his future play in the big league.

43 second half points allowed.

See you guys next season maybe.
At least it will be a stress free rest of the season. All wins after this debacle will be gravy as far as I'm concerned. This is the worst offense they'll see the rest of the way.

giphy.gif

Cougar special teams

Reactions: OrangeGravy
ESPN announcers have a huge boner for this upset.
Borghi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least it will be a stress free rest of the season. All wins after this debacle will be gravy as far as I'm concerned. This is the worst offense they'll see the rest of the way.
Not tonight. This is their best game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT