ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU. vs cm

While I expected the offense to struggle at the start, this has been worse than predicted.
Right now the Cougs have to find a way just to stay in the game so they can make a comeback in the 2nd half.
As for Hilborn, surely there has to be another tackle with some more experience to fill in a this point. Really asking a lot of the freshman.

Those were NFL DL several times in AC.

These are MAC DL today.
Many of those teams under Petersen had NFL players at all three levels. Petersen, and his first staff, had a great eye for talent.

DeLauras got some serious happy feet. Cmon dude!
I thought he could have stepped up in the pocket on the previous play as well, instead of dropping back past the 30 yard line. Then, if no one was open he could have got several yards running the ball.

Reactions: sellas
Coach Dickhert might want to spring for a few sodas at the Lewiston Country Club when Coach Akey comes home to visit the inlaws.

This is Utah level physicality and there’s nobody especially on offense that’s willing to punch back

This is why I'm no fan of playing a bowl game against a lower level team. Those teams have a tremendous motivational advantage.

No disrespect meant to C. Michigan.

Reactions: chipdouglas
Harris fumbling the kickoff and our not being able to execute a simple FG hasn’t helped.

This is one of those games that makes me question my choices as a fan. Why do I keep doing this to myself?
If it helps, nobody cares about this bowl and it will be forgotten the second it ends.

Serenity now

Well we are learning some things so far..... OTs are very very important....we need to address this need in the transfer portal badly.
They just offered a transfer yesterday I think. To that point if DeLaura feels uncomfortable early he wilts like a wet paper towel. I mean he got smashed on that first drop back but that can’t take you off your game for the next 58 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT