ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU. vs cm

It's 5:30 am here, I'm not sure I've got enough gas in the tank to sit through this whole thing

“They need a stop. They need to help their offense.”

They’ve been doing that. When is the O going to help the D?

Reactions: BiggsCoug
QB draw, middle runs, north-south.

Need to get in JDLs ear that it is the tackles that suck, backing up is the worst thing to do. Step up in the dang pocket.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
WR 2 yards open and JDL just chucks it. Wasn't he more accurate on the long ball as the season progressed. What can they do on offense. Good time to practice having an H-back to block.

Doesn’t look to me like de Laura has spent much time throwing to his receivers lately. He’s not on the same page with them. He’s got his early season accuracy, instead of what we saw in the last few games.

And, on that punt return, it looked an awful lot like half the coverage was stuck in 3rd gear.

Reactions: froropmkr72
My new game prediction:

De Laura will decide he has to do something. He’ll revert to early season form and throw into coverage. CMU gets the ball back before half. They’ll probably add another 3.
Wheels come off in 2nd half. Lots of 3 & out. D wears out.

They just offered a transfer yesterday I think. To that point if DeLaura feels uncomfortable early he wilts like a wet paper towel. I mean he got smashed on that first drop back but that can’t take you off your game for the next 58 minutes.
This isn't on Delaware, its on the offense, and on the players that opted out

Despite that 3rd and long TD against the Cougs, I'm not putting on much blame on the defense for this half time score. Both TDs came after CMU started about the 10 yard line. That should not have happened.
Could be a 6-0 game right now.

Never thought I would view a possible shut out after watching the Apple Cup.

Cougs need a score - any type will do.

Last edited:
My new game prediction:

De Laura will decide he has to do something. He’ll revert to early season form and throw into coverage. CMU gets the ball back before half. They’ll probably add another 3.
Wheels come off in 2nd half. Lots of 3 & out. D wears out.
What is the TOP?

This isn't on Delaware, its on the offense, and on the players that opted out
Things are tough for him not having his OLine but he’s had plenty of plays where he’s had decent blocking and he’s backpedaling throwing off his back foot, not stepping up in the pocket. QB and leader can’t mail it in because they get hit early. Sorry, but he’s supposed to be the leader and he’s playing like a p$$y

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT