ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU. vs cm

No Xavier Ward on site. Coaches following every transfer QB under the sun. Yeeesh I hope it’s just smoke.

Hell yeah we get Nessler and Danielsen! It’s like we are playing Bama in the Sugar Bowl!

Attendance on this thread is about as solid as attendance at the game

Interesting play selection on CMU’s first possession. The 3 passes really played into our pass rush. I think we’re going to have to dial that back just a bit, or we’re going to overpursue when they start running.

I love how the announcers think our weather is like Seattle. Read a book! Lol.

Feels like CMU is doing a better job of feeling out the D and finding what will work. Our O looks tight, conservative, and focused on the 4 yards right in front.

The soft RT might be part of that.

Hilborn doesn’t have the footwork for a tackle. Even ignoring the sack play, he doesn’t have the mobility to stay in front of rushers. Could be that the game is too fast for his head right now, but it’s being manifested in his feet.

We’re going to need to either develop a run game between the tackles or get de Laura throwing on design bootlegs.

This feels like that moment where - most of the season - we’d put together a drive.

Damn, what the hell. I go to the can right after they split the uprights. Apparently they run a short break and I miss a turnover?

Reactions: froropmkr72
Real garbage look we have so far. Lack of focus all around. Players acted like they wanted to play, maybe not.

We’ve seen this before. We’re flat. No energy. Our lack of on-field leadership is a serious problem.

Reactions: Coug90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT