ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU. vs cm

Nichols is damn good.

But D about to make another big play.

Langford will make a pick and return to about the 23.

I have spoken

• Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
I still think we lose but love the fight in this team and glad we get an interesting fourth quarter after the first half crap fest
First of all - Good for the Cougs for not packing it in. It looked really bad.
It all started on the recovery fumble by J Woods to keep it 21-0
Now CMU is feeling it a bit and we'll see how they respond.

21-14 CMU end of 3rd.

and the Defense makes the FG block.
Still 21-14 early in the 4th.

Even if JDL is healthy I would not put him back in. MO is going the Cougs way and you might as well find out what you have in next year's backup QB.

Kudos to the defense for keeping it close.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Whatever happens the rest of the way, our D deserves a win today. They’ve played well, the TDs have been on short fields. They’re getting turnovers and handling CMU’s O pretty well.

Offense has been playing like Betty White most of the day. Somebody give Gabalis a Snickers.

Whatever happens the rest of the way, our D deserves a win today. They’ve played well, the TDs have been on short fields. They’re getting turnovers and handling CMU’s O pretty well.

Offense has been playing like Betty White most of the day. Somebody give Gabalis a Snickers.

Too soon. She died like 10 minutes ago man, SHEESH.

Really shouldn’t have gone for it there. CMU hasn’t been able to drive the full field against our D, should have forced them to do it. There’s enough time.

Gave them the field position for the 3. Punt on 4th down and we’re getting the ball back now, still down 7 instead of 10.

If we can’t get one yard against a MAC team (I don’t care who is on our line or at RB) we deserve to lose. Don’t mind Dickert going for it there

Reactions: BiggsCoug
If we can’t get one yard against a MAC team (I don’t care who is on our line or at RB) we deserve to lose. Don’t mind Dickert going for it there
Can't get caught up in MAC, WAC, MWC etc. Not much separates conferences nowadays.

I thought it was the right call to go for it.
You are both showing confidence in the offense and also you are finding out what you have for next year.
Down by 10 and in 4 down territory. Not looking good but not impossible.

I’d agree in the 1st quarter. In the 4th, when we’ve been limp all day, not so much.

I get the house money decision. Got them on their heels, be aggressive. He got the first refs Fd it up for us.

Damn I can see why NW hadn’t gotten any PT. Not only does he not help his lineman on a PB he runs into the lineman and clears the way for the rush. Terrible. Better clean that up.

Gabalis has some potential, but his throws outside float too much and his release point is creating too many batted balls (combined with our inability to maintain a pocket). Needs some coaching up before next season, and before he’s a strong #2.

Damn I can see why NW hadn’t gotten any PT. Not only does he not help his lineman on a PB he runs into the lineman and clears the way for the rush. Terrible. Better clean that up.
Yeah. I think we should give it to Bazil at this point and see what that gives us. Just give him the specific direction to hang onto the ball.

Sark and his staff brought in a lot of talent, too, even if he never maximized it.
That is true as well. Sark and his staff did well regarding recruiting. Petersen was set up well. He actually did better with majority Sark's players than his own.

I need a translation...

really drunk right now

Yeah. I think we should give it to Bazil at this point and see what that gives us. Just give him the specific direction to hang onto the ball.
Even more scary they have no confidence to even give him a play. They need another RB from the portal, NW isn’t a starter in this offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT