ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. WSU. vs cm

Not that I'm surprised McElwain can coach circles around Dickert, but this is embarrassing. At least we're paying him $2.7m so we can feel like we're a legit school, though. (Not saying his job is in trouble or whatever else. Worth bearing in mind per my unwelcome bitching about his pay, though, that 5 years ago, he was a position coach in FCS. We'll see how it goes.)

I have to say, I’ve been on this board a long time; 20+ years, but I don’t remember ever reading more negative, personal attacks at young QB like what JDL has been subjected to on here.

Calling him a pussy because he got injured in a game where our tackles and RBs opted out? The offensive coaching staff has been completely revamped since Apple Cup. He took what? 3 different connecting flights to get to El Paso from Honolulu.

If JDL is a pussy, what are the opt outs? Sheesh. I’m pretty disappointed in some of you.

I have to say, I’ve been on this board a long time; 20+ years, but I don’t remember ever reading more negative, personal attacks at young QB like what JDL has been subjected to on here.

Calling him a pussy because he got injured in a game where our tackles and RBs opted out? The offensive coaching staff has been completely revamped since Apple Cup. He took what? 3 different connecting flights to get to El Paso from Honolulu.

If JDL is a pussy, what are the opt outs? Sheesh. I’m pretty disappointed in some of you.
Nobody said he’s a pussy. Just that he hurt his.

• Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
These guys are dirty MFers. Same kid who planted Gebslis took a shot at Travelle knees in the EZ

With a 3rd string QB in the game, the snaps have to be good. Gotta put someone at center who is reliable.

JDL is in the locker room with an unknown, unseen injury. Guarantano opted out…that’s why Gabalis is playing.

I’ll be very suspicious if we score here and suddenly JDL is OK.

And if Dickert doesn't go Coach Boone on Petey, we hired the wrong guy.

He didnt fly to the game with the team?

With a 3rd string QB in the game, the snaps have to be good. Gotta put someone at center who is reliable.
He's making quick work of the low snaps though. Almost as if he's expecting it to happen. Nice job Gabalis. He may want to be referred to as Mr. Gabalis from here on out.

I still think we lose but love the fight in this team and glad we get an interesting fourth quarter after the first half crap fest

Reactions: cougcowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT