ADVERTISEMENT

Reluctant compliments to uw

kayak15

Hall Of Fame
Apr 17, 2012
Mercer Island
Perhaps not a pleasing topic on this blog but I have to give kudos to the sniffers for the way they came back in the fourth quarter. Too little and too late but an admirable effort. Have to give the devil his due.

Somebody send a SWAT team to Kayak’s house, I think CognitiveDisability has him held at gunpoint and is forcing him to post compliments to his adopted team.

Reactions: chipdouglas
Perhaps not a pleasing topic on this blog but I have to give kudos to the sniffers for the way they came back in the fourth quarter. Too little and too late but an admirable effort. Have to give the devil his due.

How in the hell did tOSU lose the 4th quarter 20-0?

I know there was some CP trickeration going on, but that doesn't stop the buckeyes from scoring.

We've seen the prevent offense and defense in every game where one team gets out to a big lead. Did you see the Falcons melt in SB LI? Texas let UGA score 14 rapid fire points after shutting them down the entire game. tOSU let UW make a run after getting up 28-3. Passions die and schemes get conservative with big leads. "Comebacks" are usually illusions as the apparent winner tries to salt the game away and burn clock.

We've seen the prevent offense and defense in every game where one team gets out to a big lead. Did you see the Falcons melt in SB LI? Texas let UGA score 14 points after shutting them down completely. tOSU let UW make a run after getting up 28-3. Passions die and schemes get conservative with big leads. "Comebacks" are usually illusions as the apparent winner tries to salt the game away and burn clock.
Funny. On the Ohio State boards the bitching is all about throwing the ball and not burning clock. They are an arrogant bunch, but correct in this case. OSU tried to create more separation, but couldn’t.

Funny. On the Ohio State boards the bitching is all about throwing the ball and not burning clock. They are an arrogant bunch, but correct in this case. OSU tried to create more separation, but couldn’t.
I suggest/ed two factors: passions die and schemes get conservative. That certainly seems to be true of tOSU's defensive approach in this game. Same as Texas holding UGA to 7 and then giving up 14 rapid fire at the end. Same with Alabama Oklahoma. I think we're on the same page here whether you want to admit it or not.

Deserved. After all, they are the 2nd best team in the Pac12

The OSU OC did the mutts a favor by shying away from the run in much of the second half. Jimmy Lake loves daring opposing offenses to run, and the Buckeyes obliged early on and made him pay for it with a fantastic mix of run and pass. Greg Gaines was being eaten alive and had to often leave the game because his fat arse was on skates going backward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT