ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl game thread. dogs vs. THE OSU

the only team that would get that gift of a TD is Wash.hucksters......notice how quickly they "resolved "it...

UW fought hard until the end. Gotta give them credit for that. But just like last year's game vs Penn State, I never felt that they could win the game.

Too much...too little...too late.

The talent differential is significant.

Last edited:
Which conference title did you win?
Georgia didn't win a conference title either. But, they are better than the uw. So is WSU. In the end, people will remember that WSU won their bowl game and the uw lost theirs. In the end, people will see WSU had a better record and will likely be ranked higher.

Reactions: chipdouglas
UW fought hard until the end. Gotta give them credit for that. But just like last year's game vs Penn State, I never felt that they could win with game.

Too much...too little...too late.

The talent differential is significant.
Not really. Last year we were lucky to be close. We were every bit OSU’s equal today. There are no moral victories at Washington, but this was not like last year.

Not really. Last year we were lucky to be close. We were every bit OSU’s equal today. There are no moral victories at Washington, but this was not like last year.

Guess you didn’t watch the first half.

Georgia didn't win a conference title either. But, they are better than the uw. So is WSU. In the end, people will remember that WSU won their bowl game and the uw lost theirs. In the end, people will see WSU had a better record and will likely be ranked higher.

We did play WSU if memory serves.

OSU was a disinterested at 28-3 as they where at 28-23

28-3 in the fourth quarter. No, the uw was never really in this game. Heck, in the first half when it was 14-3, OSU's probability of winning was 90% and it only got higher (never dipping below 90% again), even as the uw made the game score closer.

28-3 in the fourth quarter. No, the uw was never really in this game. Heck, in the first half when it was 14-3, OSU's probability of winning was 90% and it only got higher (never dipping below 90% again), even as the uw made the game score closer.
You should have watched.

You should have watched.
I did, that is why I know you are delusional. The uw was never in this game. The final score is an illusion. Only a uw fan can really fool themselves into believing this was a close game.

I did, that is why I know you are delusional. The uw was never in this game. The final score is an illusion. Only a uw fan can really fool themselves into believing this was a close game.
UW fans and virtually everyone else in America. I want to thank you. I was disappointed but the laughter is helping.

We did play WSU if memory serves.
And, the Seahawks lost to the 49ers. I am confident in saying the Seahawks are better than San Francisco.

Heck, Purdue destroyed OSU. I am also confident in saying that based on the entire season, OSU is better than Purdue and based on the entire season, WSU is better than the uw.

And, the Seahawks lost to the 49ers. I am confident in saying the Seahawks are better then San Francisco.

Heck, Purdue destroyed OSU. I am also confident in saying that based on the entire season, OSU is better than Purdue and based on the entire season, WSU is better than the uw.
I wonder if the huskies think they are better than Oregon or Cal.

UW fans and virtually everyone else in America. I want to thank you. I was disappointed but the laughter is helping.

This is why I was praying for a close game. The reaction is much better than a blowout - with the same result.

You really should stop drinking now. No one believes that except drunk huskies.

And, the Seahawks lost to the 49ers. I am confident in saying the Seahawks are better then San Francisco.

Not when it mattered.

This is why I was praying for a close game. The reaction is much better than a blowout - with the same result.
Well I’m disappointed, because we could have won. But last year if we’d beaten PSU, it would have been a very lucky result. This year we were as good as our opponent. I’m at least gratified at that.

Well I’m disappointed, because we could have won. But last year if we’d beaten PSU, it would have been a very lucky result. This year we were as good as our opponent. I’m at least gratified at that.

Practicing gratefulness is a great resolution and first step. I encourage you to do this daily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT