ADVERTISEMENT

Shit political thread. Stop it!

I didn’t know MSNBC is writing the tax code now. That probably not good.
As you're fully aware, MSNBC is not. Flatland has made decisions that resulted in him paying higher federal income tax. Someone with his asserted level of income that would still itemize with kids out of the house is a definite outlier.

Did he say it? Hearing what you want to hear isn’t what “distorted” means.

Let me give you a smattering of stuff I’ve heard come directly out of Trumps mouth.
-McCain wasn’t a war hero because he got caught (from captain bone spurs)
-grab em by the pussy, if you are famous they let you do it
-I believe Putin over our own intelligence (paraphrasing, Helsinki). Also video of Putin leading him around like a whipped dog. Yeah real strong one he is
-I need you to find us 11,270? Votes. To GA. Straight up confession of attempted election interference.
-I need you to do me a favor ( Zelinsky shakedown) perfect phone call…yeah ok
-bleach and uv light in the body (Covid. Hate Fauci all you want the hand on forehead reaction was the appropriate one)
-Mocking a disabled reporter like a first grade bully would

Actually, you didn't hear all those things come directly out of his mouth. You may have heard recordings of a couple of them, the others have been distorted and then reported. Such as:

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied. That is the exact quote, which got distorted into "I believe Putin over US intelligence". They are NOT the same thing. And I will remind you about Schumer's warning to Trump during the campaign about how the IC has so many different ways that they can attack him. Which is exactly what they did, lying under oath to the FISA court, changing documents, Comey lying to Trump, and so on. With all the things that the FBI/CIA, etc did to him, he had every right to distrust the US Intelligence Community.

"Straight up confession of attempted election interference". Now that is just straight up ignorance, stupidity, or intentional lying. You need to realize the context of that comment to understand what it means. There were valid concerns about things with the election in GA. There were notarized statements/complaints, issues of ballot harvesting, illegal voting, etc. As a citizen of the US, Trump had every right to request the investigation into the allegations, just as many other candidates have done over the years. From both sides of the aisle. This comment was made at the end of an hour long telecon with the GA Sec State and attorneys on the call where the allegations were discussed. Trump was pointing out how the election was so close that they only needed to find and verify that relatively small number of improper or illegal votes to change the outcome. A few others that have contested their election are Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, Christine Gregoire, and a US House seat in the 2022 election from Iowa or Indiana (I think) that wasn't decided for several months. Should all those folks be prosecuted also?

I always find it amusing how folks want to ignore Joe Biden on video tape basically admitting that he blackmailed Ukraine in order to get the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma fired, and then are all in favor of impeaching Trump when he asks to have that corruption looked into.

The bleach and UV light thing is just ridiculous to bring up. He never actually proposed doing that, and you should know that already.

Don't know anything about the reporter, so will just let that go. As for McCain, the statement as you wrote it is actually correct-he is NOT a war hero because he was shot done. He was a hero for surviving the horrors of the prison camp he was in. Still, it was not a good thing for him to say no argument there.

I try to focus on football and or WSU but I’ll tell you what really pisses me off with the tax code - the 10,000 max deduction on State and Local Taxes. It really frosts me to get taxed on my taxes. Initially this was to “penalize” blue states with high taxes to spur voter behavior but once the Ds regained power there was 0 mention of modifying this. Both parties suck.
I totally agree with this! It stinks that as the RE values and thus taxes go up rapidly that the deduction limit is not inflation adjusted. Paying taxes on taxes should be completely illegal!

So why didn't the Dems, the supposed party of the little man, do a single thing to address this burden? Isn't it funny how the IRS changes should have made it so many more filers would now use the short form instead of itemizing, meaning LESS work for the IRS employees, yet for some reason Gropey Joe wants to add 87,000 more agents to their inefficient system?

Reactions: Cougini5591
Actually, you didn't hear all those things come directly out of his mouth. You may have heard recordings of a couple of them, the others have been distorted and then reported. Such as:

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied. That is the exact quote, which got distorted into "I believe Putin over US intelligence". They are NOT the same thing. And I will remind you about Schumer's warning to Trump during the campaign about how the IC has so many different ways that they can attack him. Which is exactly what they did, lying under oath to the FISA court, changing documents, Comey lying to Trump, and so on. With all the things that the FBI/CIA, etc did to him, he had every right to distrust the US Intelligence Community.

"Straight up confession of attempted election interference". Now that is just straight up ignorance, stupidity, or intentional lying. You need to realize the context of that comment to understand what it means. There were valid concerns about things with the election in GA. There were notarized statements/complaints, issues of ballot harvesting, illegal voting, etc. As a citizen of the US, Trump had every right to request the investigation into the allegations, just as many other candidates have done over the years. From both sides of the aisle. This comment was made at the end of an hour long telecon with the GA Sec State and attorneys on the call where the allegations were discussed. Trump was pointing out how the election was so close that they only needed to find and verify that relatively small number of improper or illegal votes to change the outcome. A few others that have contested their election are Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, Christine Gregoire, and a US House seat in the 2022 election from Iowa or Indiana (I think) that wasn't decided for several months. Should all those folks be prosecuted also?

I always find it amusing how folks want to ignore Joe Biden on video tape basically admitting that he blackmailed Ukraine in order to get the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma fired, and then are all in favor of impeaching Trump when he asks to have that corruption looked into.

The bleach and UV light thing is just ridiculous to bring up. He never actually proposed doing that, and you should know that already.

Don't know anything about the reporter, so will just let that go. As for McCain, the statement as you wrote it is actually correct-he is NOT a war hero because he was shot done. He was a hero for surviving the horrors of the prison camp he was in. Still, it was not a good thing for him to say no argument there.
I said I paraphrased the Putin thing. Any way you slice the entire Helsinki trip, it was an embarrassment beyond anything imaginable for a US President. You are closing your eyes and plugging your ears because you are in a cult.
Yes…he literally proposed bleach and UV light. You are plugging your ears because you are in a cult.
“Find me X votes”…really that’s how you are going to twist your interpretation? You are plugging your ears because you are in a cult.

But what about Biden? Biden sucks too. I say that because I’m not in a cult…and there’s no political figure that I’ll plug my ears and shut my eyes over what they say and do.

I said I paraphrased the Putin thing. Any way you slice the entire Helsinki trip, it was an embarrassment beyond anything imaginable for a US President. You are closing your eyes and plugging your ears because you are in a cult.
Yes…he literally proposed bleach and UV light. You are plugging your ears because you are in a cult.
“Find me X votes”…really that’s how you are going to twist your interpretation? You are plugging your ears because you are in a cult.

But what about Biden? Biden sucks too. I say that because I’m not in a cult…and there’s no political figure that I’ll plug my ears and shut my eyes over what they say and do.
Who's Trump talking to in the video (scroll down)?

When it comes to the Ukrainian prosecutor who was fired...there are a lot of allegations that it was personal but all of those ignore the fact that he was known for his corruption and it wasn't just Joe Biden who wanted to see the guy gone.

The difference between Trump and the others that you listed on election interference is that he was unique in asking for someone on a recorded call to find votes. He also conspired with others to create an alternate set of electors. He told people at the White House to "fight like hell" and then told them to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue and let Congress know how they feel. I'd challenge you to show when any of those others actually took action to try to overturn the results of the election that they didn't like the results of.

Outside of everything else, Trump is just a genuinely terrible person who puts his own personal gain ahead of everything else. I was glad to see that Evangelical Christians are finally starting to realize that they've been getting used by a person who doesn't actually share any of their beliefs. I don't like Joe Biden and in my view, he ranks near the bottom of Presidents who've served in my lifetime. Our country will be better off when both he and Trump are no longer part of the political picture.

Reactions: mikalalas

I know you said you paraphrased it, the problem is you did it wrong. That is why I provided the exact quote for you.

Regarding voting- So what you you are saying is that the situation doesn't matter, that context doesn't matter, that the actual meaning of what he said doesn't matter- all that matters is taking the words from one small part of an hour long telecon and twisting them around to what is most advantageous to your case? So who is really the one in the cult?

Bleach and UV- here you go (You pushing this ridiculous claim is getting beyond stupid. Maybe it is cultish?):
This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. Nevertheless, his remarks led some companies and state agencies to issue warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.

The Biden campaign did not respond to a request for comment about what evidence the former vice president relied on when he claimed the president suggested Americans drink bleach to combat the virus.

Our ruling

Biden said Trump said drinking bleach could help fight the coronavirus. Trump did not specifically recommend ingesting disinfectants, but he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. We rate Biden’s claim Mostly False.

It seems like an opportune time for a third party.

It will never happen, but if you want genuine tax reform, eliminate deductions, credits, etc., and lower the rates. Putting tax lawyers and accountants out of work would save everyone money. But of course, congress would be unable to give out favors.
A legitimate two party system instead of the current uniparty would be acceptable.

Throw in term limits and actual prohibition on insider trading and this thing would actually work.

You apparently don't understand how the tax law changed. Prior to the Donald and his GOP monkeys changing the tax laws, the standard deduction was $12,700 if you filed jointly and you could itemize various deductions and stack them on top of that deduction. I used to be able to deduct around $17k per year in those itemized deductions. The Donald and his GOP monkeys upped the standard deduction to $24,000 and handed out a bunch of child tax credits but you couldn't stack those itemized deductions on top of that anymore. So....my deductions went from around $30k per year down to $24k per year. My kids are grown up and I make too much money regardless so I never got to enjoy those child tax credits. Instead, I got to pay an additional $1,500 in taxes every year.

FWIW, I don't watch MSNBC, CNN or any other liberal media outlet. I also avoid Fox News, Newsmax and OAN because only morons and old people watch those channels. And independent journalism is usually highly suspect. I have an uber conservative friend who used to watch this one nimrod who wears a pistol in a shoulder harness on his show. Nothing says "insecure dickhead" like an exposed firearm hanging off your body while you are sitting in a locked building.
Uh...no. You get either the standard deduction or the itemized deductions. Not both. They don't stack, and they haven't for as long as I've been doing taxes.

You're thinking of the exemptions. You used to get 1 exemption for each qualifying person you claimed on your return - I think they were about $4K per person by the time the tax changes came about. But you got the exemptions whether you itemized or not. These started to phase out if you made a certain amount of money.

With the tax changes, the standard deduction went up by close to 2x, and the exemptions went away (you get a tax credit for dependents instead of an exemption). The benefit of itemizing was that if you had significant medical expenses, mortgage interest, property tax, or charitable contributions, you could itemize those (keep the receipts) and deduct more than the standard deduction. If you didn't have those expenses, or didn't want to keep receipts, you get the standard deduction, no questions asked. With the changes and the increase in the standard deduction, for a lot of people who used to itemize, it no longer made sense to do so, because the standard deduction was more than their itemized expenses.

I was in a bad spot. The increase in the standard deduction made itemizing pointless, but the changes to the exemptions and child tax credit basically wiped out the difference. I saved a little money in the first year, but after that have paid increasingly more tax than I would have under the old rules.

The change that I didn't discover until a matter of months ago was to the W4 withholding form. They eliminated allowances, and the calculation of withholding is now based on income and number of paychecks, and it tries to set your withholding to be less than what you'll owe. It's trying to eliminate tax refunds, while also increasing the possibility of underestimates and penalties. Fortunately, my work is still withholding based on the W4 that I filled out in 2012. If I filled out a new one and followed the instructions, I'd owe close to $2,000 this year. F that. I usually aim for a refund of a couple hundred.

Uh...no. You get either the standard deduction or the itemized deductions. Not both. They don't stack, and they haven't for as long as I've been doing taxes.

You're thinking of the exemptions. You used to get 1 exemption for each qualifying person you claimed on your return - I think they were about $4K per person by the time the tax changes came about. But you got the exemptions whether you itemized or not. These started to phase out if you made a certain amount of money.

With the tax changes, the standard deduction went up by close to 2x, and the exemptions went away (you get a tax credit for dependents instead of an exemption). The benefit of itemizing was that if you had significant medical expenses, mortgage interest, property tax, or charitable contributions, you could itemize those (keep the receipts) and deduct more than the standard deduction. If you didn't have those expenses, or didn't want to keep receipts, you get the standard deduction, no questions asked. With the changes and the increase in the standard deduction, for a lot of people who used to itemize, it no longer made sense to do so, because the standard deduction was more than their itemized expenses.

I was in a bad spot. The increase in the standard deduction made itemizing pointless, but the changes to the exemptions and child tax credit basically wiped out the difference. I saved a little money in the first year, but after that have paid increasingly more tax than I would have under the old rules.

The change that I didn't discover until a matter of months ago was to the W4 withholding form. They eliminated allowances, and the calculation of withholding is now based on income and number of paychecks, and it tries to set your withholding to be less than what you'll owe. It's trying to eliminate tax refunds, while also increasing the possibility of underestimates and penalties. Fortunately, my work is still withholding based on the W4 that I filled out in 2012. If I filled out a new one and followed the instructions, I'd owe close to $2,000 this year. F that. I usually aim for a refund of a couple hundred.
Yeah the W-4 change and the 1040 revamp and all the rest were bewildering. I mean WTF? Thank Gawd I'm out of that mess now.

Well I wish I was in charge of this board. Then I would delete every F-ing post that didn't have some connection to the Cougs or at least sports in general. I'm sure there are lots of sites that are 100% political in nature. Perhaps you should find one and keep your Trump crap off the Cougar Football board.
Hey Wilt … trying to figure out the common thread of you pleasuring young ladies young enough to be your granddaughters and wsu football.

Hey Wilt … trying to figure out the common thread of you pleasuring young ladies young enough to be your granddaughters and wsu football.
I'm trying to get away from my love life and focus on the Cougs. And yer just jealous of my prowess at attracting ladies of all ages.

I try to focus on football and or WSU but I’ll tell you what really pisses me off with the tax code - the 10,000 max deduction on State and Local Taxes. It really frosts me to get taxed on my taxes. Initially this was to “penalize” blue states with high taxes to spur voter behavior but once the Ds regained power there was 0 mention of modifying this. Both parties suck.
I'm always hesitant to get involved with this political bullshit, but this relates more to taxation policy. Why should the federal government permit uncapped deductions from tax receipts from residents of a state just because that state -- say, California, Illinois, or New York -- wants to impose high income and/or property taxes on its citizens, allowing it to collect big revenues while causing the federal government (meaning other taxpayers) to have to pay for it?

In the response, avoid going orthogonal into, e.g., "well, yeah, but those states subsidize poor states already." I get that, but that's a different, broader issue. Among other reasons for this, the state taxation is for spending within that state's borders; i.e., not for collective or national interests. Also, purported and actual subsidies of poor states typically is the general application of broad-based federal policy, just applied disproportionately within the poor state. To the extent there is lobbying for outright pork, at least it still is approved by Congress. In contrast, with unlimited SALT deductions, it was premised upon the federal government deducting those amounts, and thereby funding, e.g., California tax and spend policies that no other state or its reps have visibility into or any control over. What's the justification?

Last edited:
I know you said you paraphrased it, the problem is you did it wrong. That is why I provided the exact quote for you.

Regarding voting- So what you you are saying is that the situation doesn't matter, that context doesn't matter, that the actual meaning of what he said doesn't matter- all that matters is taking the words from one small part of an hour long telecon and twisting them around to what is most advantageous to your case? So who is really the one in the cult?

Bleach and UV- here you go (You pushing this ridiculous claim is getting beyond stupid. Maybe it is cultish?):
This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. Nevertheless, his remarks led some companies and state agencies to issue warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.

The Biden campaign did not respond to a request for comment about what evidence the former vice president relied on when he claimed the president suggested Americans drink bleach to combat the virus.

Our ruling

Biden said Trump said drinking bleach could help fight the coronavirus. Trump did not specifically recommend ingesting disinfectants, but he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. We rate Biden’s claim Mostly False.
Your efforts are admirable.

I’d rather earn interest on the 2k for a while, rather than give the government any sort of interest free loan, so long as I had enough in to avoid penalties.

I’d rather earn interest on the 2k for a while, rather than give the government any sort of interest free loan, so long as I had enough in to avoid penalties.
I'd rather hit as close to zero as I can. If I write a check for a couple hundred, fine. If I get one for a couple hundred, also fine. They make minimal interest that way, and avoids the inconvenience of dropping a couple grand in April.

Unfortunately, because my wife's employer makes her do a W4 every year, she's on the new program while I'm on the old...and my paycheck is bigger. In our position right now, we give the government an interest free loan that's larger than I like...but if I re-do my withholding, we do a 180 and I owe them roughly what I get back now. For the moment, I've let my wife convince me that it's a good way to get a "surprise" vacation fund from the government every spring.

What can I say- I'm an admirable guy.
Stretch i do have to ask …

1) what does traitorous look like to you?

2) What would trump need to do to say “i can’t defend that behavior ? For example, if Biden took a payment from a foreign government in exchange to get out of Afghanistan, would that be a prosecutable offense and would that be treason or traitorous ?

I firmly believe Trump could shoot me between the eyes in my home town and he would claim i walked in front of the bullet and there would be someone who backed up his story.

I'm trying to get away from my love life and focus on the Cougs. And yer just jealous of my prowess at attracting ladies of all ages.
hmmm… just a question or two . if you do such good work why are you in your sixties walking the dog by yourself .

Two… not sure why i would be jealous . Oats already sowed and nothing left to prove .

You are correct. Our itemized deductions used to be significantly more when stacked with our exemptions (not the standard deduction). Regardless, we took a $1200-1500 per year tax hit when the tax changes were made.

hmmm… just a question or two . if you do such good work why are you in your sixties walking the dog by yourself .

Two… not sure why i would be jealous . Oats already sowed and nothing left to prove .
Why are you picking on me? back in the day, you and your bro were pals.

And there are never enough oats to be sowed. Not until I'm on the slab.

1) what does traitorous look like to you? ***Right now it is looking a lot like Joe Biden, whose family has been enriched in return for favors.

2) What would trump need to do to say “i can’t defend that behavior ? ***Why do you keep asking that question? For instance, I do NOT defend him for grabbing a woman by the pussy, but I do point out that saying that he can do something does not necessarily mean that he actually HAS done something. For instance, just because Loyal tells us about all the hot babes that he has banged does not necessarily mean that what he says he has done and can do is true. Yes, it is all about semantics, but that can be important.

For example, if Biden took a payment from a foreign government in exchange to get out of Afghanistan, would that be a prosecutable offense and would that be treason or traitorous ? ***Most likely, but you need to fully understand ALL the details of the situation. It is silly to provide a definitive answer to such a question when so much is not defined.

I firmly believe Trump could shoot me between the eyes in my home town and he would claim i walked in front of the bullet and there would be someone who backed up his story. ***It would not be me.

Stretch and Gibbons are so far gone they would consider that bullet buried in Ed’s cranium to be “stolen” by Ed.
It WOULD be stolen by ED, he is a very unsavory character. Donald J. Trump, being the wonderfully nice guy that he is, would simply be returning Ed's stolen property to him.

Reactions: dgibbons
So also says the “save America” fund. Donate $10 today and Trump is sure to “match” your donation.
I have no idea what the "save America" fund is, and I will never be donating to it, whatever it is. And the only time I count on my donation being matched is when I go online and properly fill out the request for the Boeing Company to match a donation to an approved charity.

You are correct. Our itemized deductions used to be significantly more when stacked with our exemptions (not the standard deduction). Regardless, we took a $1200-1500 per year tax hit when the tax changes were made.
Or when you were no longer able to claim an exemption.

CougEd seems like a class act from his posts here (and same goes for you).

Stretch, why would you think Ed is "unsavory"
Pete… stretch and i go way back . we use to attend Bill Clinton rally’s together. He means no harm in what he is writing about me

Reactions: PeteTheChop
Why are you picking on me? back in the day, you and your bro were pals.

And there are never enough oats to be sowed. Not until I'm on the slab.
Not “picking on you”…i just find it interesting you claim you want to talk about football and coug stuff on the coug board and you go off about your bronzed johnson and all the woman you please.

I will try this a different way as a pal, i will tell you that your posts read like something Rudy Giuliani would write these days . No one wants to read about your conquests . And it isnt because we are jealous.

If you need to sow your oats and you can’t settle down all the power to you . But for many once they find the one at our age they say enough is enough i don’t need more variety .

As a pal being honest with you that your posts come off as creepy .

Not “picking on you”…i just find it interesting you claim you want to talk about football and coug stuff on the coug board and you go off about your bronzed johnson and all the woman you please.

I will try this a different way as a pal, i will tell you that your posts read like something Rudy Giuliani would write these days . No one wants to read about your conquests . And it isnt because we are jealous.

If you need to sow your oats and you can’t settle down all the power to you . But for many once they find the one at our age they say enough is enough i don’t need more variety .

As a pal being honest with you that your posts come off as creepy .

Ed, don't know your opinion of Dr. Giuliani (or if you have one), but I heard an interesting comment about him the other day:

"Rudy Giuliani is a general without an Army"

Funny thing is I heard that exact same quote about Jim Walden after he retired from coaching and went on the radio a while back

1) what does traitorous look like to you?

2) What would trump need to do to say “i can’t defend that behavior ? For example, if Biden took a payment from a foreign government in exchange to get out of Afghanistan, would that be a prosecutable offense and would that be treason or traitorous ?

I firmly believe Trump could shoot me between the eyes in my home town and he would claim i walked in front of the bullet and there would be someone who backed up his story.
Hate to break it to you Ed, but there could be a long list of volunteers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT