ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer QB

Every situation is a different situation. Gubrud was brought in to compete for QB1...just as this guy has. You think Rolo told him he’s the starter? What do you think the depth chart would look like if they released one today? You think he’d be at QB1? I’m sure he did some research and felt like he has a good shot at winning the job, especially with JDLs Inconsistencies. And I’m sure Gubrud did too. It’s a wide open competition, whoever is best suited to lead the team will be the guy.
Gabrud also was injured and missed spring practice and most of the summer. He was way too far behind to catch up to a good QB.

Gabrud also was injured and missed spring practice and most of the summer. He was way too far behind to catch up to a good QB.

Yet despite that it took a totally unexpected HERCULEAN effort, just to NECK and NECK in a good way beat him out. And based on how things turned out, Gubrud should have been the starter, not Gordon, and if he had been the Starter WSU would have been 7-5 to 8-4 to 9-3, instead of 6-6.

It was Gubrud's job to lose. EVERYONE expected Gubrud to be the starter, including the coaching staff. And everybody including the coaching staff was SHOCKED that Gordon beat out Gubrud.

This transfer guy is an or should be the FAVORITE to be the starter.

If Vegas was to name the probable starter, Vegas would probably say the transfer is the favorite to be the starter.

Just like ESPN, 247, Rivals, Vegas, Experts, Pundits, Media, Coaches association, etc, had Gubrud penciled in as the starter.

And it will take a totally unexpected HERCULEAN effort, performance to beat out the transfer, just like it took Gordon having a HERCULEAN effort, performance to beat out Gubrud.

It was Gubrud's starter job to lose and he lost it to Gordon.

Likewise its the Transfers starter job to lose.

Time will tell if the transfer loses the starter job to JDL, Cooper, etc.

Yet despite that it took a totally unexpected HERCULEAN effort, just to NECK and NECK in a good way beat him out. And based on how things turned out, Gubrud should have been the starter, not Gordon, and if he had been the Starter WSU would have been 7-5 to 8-4 to 9-3, instead of 6-6.

It was Gubrud's job to lose. EVERYONE expected Gubrud to be the starter, including the coaching staff. And everybody including the coaching staff was SHOCKED that Gordon beat out Gubrud.

This transfer guy is an or should be the FAVORITE to be the starter.

If Vegas was to name the probable starter, Vegas would probably say the transfer is the favorite to be the starter.

Just like ESPN, 247, Rivals, Vegas, Experts, Pundits, Media, Coaches association, etc, had Gubrud penciled in as the starter.

And it will take a totally unexpected HERCULEAN effort, performance to beat out the transfer, just like it took Gordon having a HERCULEAN effort, performance to beat out Gubrud.

It was Gubrud's starter job to lose and he lost it to Gordon.

Likewise its the Transfers starter job to lose.

Time will tell if the transfer loses the starter job to JDL, Cooper, etc.
But he did...not sure what you are looking for here. You are 100% wrong.

But he did...not sure what you are looking for here. You are 100% wrong.

IF I am wrong, then Vegas, Rivals, 247, ESPN, the Experts, Pundits, coaching staff, coaching association, media, etc, that probably have the transfer penciled in as the PROBABLE, LIKELY STARTER, and that that he is the FAVORITE, and that it is probably his job to lose, etc, just like with Gubrud, are also wrong.

Newsflash they arent wrong. Yes they ended up technically wrong because Gubrud was beat out.

But they were technically right, because sometimes, the logical, factual, etc, favorite, sometimes get beat out. Sometimes the Alabamas lose to lesser teams.

Comparative, figuratively speaking, The Transfer is Alabama, COMPARED to WSU's QB's(Not saying that the Transfer is a Alabama level QB(He is not), but he is or SHOULD be better then WSU's QB's.

And the EXPERTS, etc, get all that.

Your in the minority few who dont get this, and are wrong.

Almost every here, except you, and the minority here get this.

But do continue to argue against tbe EXPERTS.

As for me, I'm not going to argue against the EXPERTS, LOGIC, etc, like your doing.

IF I am wrong, then Vegas, Rivals, 247, ESPN, the Experts, Pundits, coaching staff, coaching association, media, etc, that probably have the transfer penciled in as the PROBABLE, LIKELY STARTER, and that that he is the FAVORITE, and that it is probably his job to lose, etc, just like with Gubrud, are also wrong.

Newsflash they arent wrong. Yes they ended up technically wrong because Gubrud was beat out.

But they were technically right, because sometimes, the logical, factual, etc, favorite, sometimes get beat out. Sometimes the Alabamas lose to lesser teams.

Comparative, figuratively speaking, The Transfer is Alabama, COMPARED to WSU's QB's(Not saying that the Transfer is a Alabama level QB(He is not), but he is or SHOULD be better then WSU's QB's.

And the EXPERTS, etc, get all that.

Your in the minority few who dont get this, and are wrong.

Almost every here, except you, and the minority here get this.

But do continue to argue against tbe EXPERTS.

As for me, I'm not going to argue against the EXPERTS, LOGIC, etc, like your doing.
They can predict all they want. Whoever performs better is going to start. This really isn’t that hard. You are overthinking something that doesn’t need to be. He may be Minshew...he may be Gubrud. Depends how he performs vs de Laura or whoever else is in the mix.

They can predict all they want. Whoever performs better is going to start. This really isn’t that hard. You are overthinking something that doesn’t need to be. He may be Minshew...he may be Gubrud. Depends how he performs vs de Laura or whoever else is in the mix.

Well thats the only thing in this discussion, that we agree on.

Yes of course Whoever performs better will be the starter, whether thats Gubrud, The Transfer, Cooper, Cruz, JDL, Ward, etc.

Look, if the Transfer werent transfering to WSU, and lets say the QB1 Battle was between Cooper, JDL, Ward.

Wouldnt it be SPOCKIAN LOGICAL that either Cooper, or JDL would be FAVORED as the LIKELY, or More Likely to be the starter over WARD?

Yes it would be.

WARD is a 2.75/3 star ATHLETIC, RAW, HIGH UPSIDE, POTENTIAL, 17 year old kid, who probably needs 1,2,3 years, an or redshirt, and needs to be developed.

WARD, IS NOT BETTER then Cooper, JDL.

So because of that, wouldnt it be either Cooper's or JDL's starter job to LOSE?

Yes.

Does that mean that Cooper, JDL are guaranteed, or that WARD cant TOTALLY UNEXPECTEDLY DO A HERCULEAN EFFORT, PERFORMANCE, and BEAT out Cooper, JDL?

Yes, that's possible. Probable, Likely? No.

But because its possible, that's why that still have to have the competition.

Same a Alabama vs EWU.

Yeah Alabama should beat EWU.

But they still have to play the game, because EWU could still possibly beat Alabama.

Cooper, JDL are Alabama figuratively, comparably compared to WARD.

And as Cooper, JDL, is to WARD, The Transfer is to Cooper, JDL, WARD, Cruz.

The Transfer should be, is the favorite.

It should be, is The Transfer's starter job to lose, meaning the only way he is not the starter is if somebody comes out totally unexpected from nowhere, and does a HERCULEAN EFFORT, PERFORMANCE and beats him out.

Is that possible?

Yes.

So yes the person who performs the best will be the starter.

And the one most likely to perform the best out of The Transfer, Cooper, JDL, Cruz, Ward, etc, is The Transfer.

So because of that The Transfer is the favorite until IF someone beats him out.

This is Spockian logic 101.

Your not being logical.

Please be logical.

The Majority, ESPN, Rivals, 247, The Experts, Pundits, coaching staff, coaching association, the Media, etc, that logically thinks that The transfer is going to be the starter, is being logical.

You should listen, research, educate, follow that logic.

Well thats the only thing in this discussion, that we agree on.

Yes of course Whoever performs better will be the starter, whether thats Gubrud, The Transfer, Cooper, Cruz, JDL, Ward, etc.

Look, if the Transfer werent transfering to WSU, and lets say the QB1 Battle was between Cooper, JDL, Ward.

Wouldnt it be SPOCKIAN LOGICAL that either Cooper, or JDL would be FAVORED as the LIKELY, or More Likely to be the starter over WARD?

Yes it would be.

WARD is a 2.75/3 star ATHLETIC, RAW, HIGH UPSIDE, POTENTIAL, 17 year old kid, who probably needs 1,2,3 years, an or redshirt, and needs to be developed.

WARD, IS NOT BETTER then Cooper, JDL.

So because of that, wouldnt it be either Cooper's or JDL's starter job to LOSE?

Yes.

Does that mean that Cooper, JDL are guaranteed, or that WARD cant TOTALLY UNEXPECTEDLY DO A HERCULEAN EFFORT, PERFORMANCE, and BEAT out Cooper, JDL?

Yes, that's possible. Probable, Likely? No.

But because its possible, that's why that still have to have the competition.

Same a Alabama vs EWU.

Yeah Alabama should beat EWU.

But they still have to play the game, because EWU could still possibly beat Alabama.

Cooper, JDL are Alabama figuratively, comparably compared to WARD.

And as Cooper, JDL, is to WARD, The Transfer is to Cooper, JDL, WARD, Cruz.

The Transfer should be, is the favorite.

It should be, is The Transfer's starter job to lose, meaning the only way he is not the starter is if somebody comes out totally unexpected from nowhere, and does a HERCULEAN EFFORT, PERFORMANCE and beats him out.

Is that possible?

Yes.

So yes the person who performs the best will be the starter.

And the one most likely to perform the best out of The Transfer, Cooper, JDL, Cruz, Ward, etc, is The Transfer.

So because of that The Transfer is the favorite until IF someone beats him out.

This is Spockian logic 101.

Your not being logical.

Please be logical.

The Majority, ESPN, Rivals, 247, The Experts, Pundits, coaching staff, coaching association, the Media, etc, that logically thinks that The transfer is going to be the starter, is being logical.

You should listen, research, educate, follow that logic.
And everyone thought Gubrud was going to be the guy...till he wasn’t.
I’m not really sure what research, logic, following, or education would have avoided that result. Rolo doesn’t give a rats ass what someone on ESPN, Rivals, or 247 says about WSUs QBs. And those guys not unlike yourself are mostly just sports fans who are often wrong.

I’m not really sure what research, logic, following, or education would have avoided that result. Rolo doesn’t give a rats ass what someone on ESPN, Rivals, or 247 says about WSUs QBs. And those guys not unlike yourself are mostly just sports fans who are often wrong.
How can a 450 pound Whitman College alum ever be wrong about recruiting?

Reactions: Coug90

Even more logical, simple:

Who would you bet real money on to be the QB1 starter?

Who are the real money bettors betting on to be the QB1 starter?

The Transfer:

4,5, 4.5 stars.

Had offers from almost all the Playoff Caliber BLUE BLOODS.

Could have gone to ANY, the best Colleges.

Went to SHET TENNESSEE.

HAD A SHET, TRASH OL.

HAD A SHET, TRASH COACH.

WAS COACHED TERRIBLY BAD.

DESPITE ALL THAT, STILL STARTED FOR 4 YEARS, IN THE SEC, AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSES IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALLDOM.

ALTHO WAS INCONSISTENT, THERE WAS LOGICAL REASONS WHY.

HAS EXTREME NFL LEVEL TALENT, POTENTIAL, UPSIDE, DESPITE THE INCONSISTENCIES DUE TO SHET TEAM, SHET PROGRAM, SHET COACH, SHET COACHING, SHET DEVELOPMENT, SHET OLINE

SHOWED FLASHES OF BRILLIANCE.

WAS SMART ENOUGH TO TRANSFER.

A LOT OF P5 AND EVEN BLUE BLOOD PROGRAMS WANTED, RECRUITED HIM WHEN HE ENTERED THE TRANSFER PORTAL.

ROLO, WSU, RECRUITED HIM TO LIKELY BE THE STARTER UNLESS BEAT OUT, BECAUSE OF QB SITUATION.

WSU BEAT OUT, WON A RECRUITING BATTLE AGAINST SOME OF THE BETTER, BEST P5 PROGRAMS, IN ORDER TO GET THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER WAS SMART ENOUGH TO GOTO COLLEGE, SYSTEM THAT HE CAN PROBABLY FLOURISH IN, AND THUS LEARNED FROM HIS EXPERIENCE OF GOING TO A SHET PROGRAM, SHET SYSTEM, ETC.

Now who are you going to put money on if you want to logically win?

That, what I described above.

Or

Cooper, Cruz, JDL, Ward.

My money would be on The Transfer.

And almost everybody's money, except maybe yours, would be on the Transfer.

If you still dont think so.

If you still think he is or shouldnt be the favorite, etc.

Then as Mr Spock would say You are illogical.

Or as LT Data would say, you dont compute.

And Mr Spock's, and LT Data's money would also be on The TRANSFER

Even more logical, simple:

Who would you bet real money on to be the QB1 starter?

Who are the real money bettors betting on to be the QB1 starter?

The Transfer:

4,5, 4.5 stars.

Had offers from almost all the Playoff Caliber BLUE BLOODS.

Could have gone to ANY, the best Colleges.

Went to SHET TENNESSEE.

HAD A SHET, TRASH OL.

HAD A SHET, TRASH COACH.

WAS COACHED TERRIBLY BAD.

DESPITE ALL THAT, STILL STARTED FOR 4 YEARS, IN THE SEC, AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSES IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALLDOM.

ALTHO WAS INCONSISTENT, THERE WAS LOGICAL REASONS WHY.

HAS EXTREME NFL LEVEL TALENT, POTENTIAL, UPSIDE, DESPITE THE INCONSISTENCIES DUE TO SHET TEAM, SHET PROGRAM, SHET COACH, SHET COACHING, SHET DEVELOPMENT, SHET OLINE

SHOWED FLASHES OF BRILLIANCE.

WAS SMART ENOUGH TO TRANSFER.

A LOT OF P5 AND EVEN BLUE BLOOD PROGRAMS WANTED, RECRUITED HIM WHEN HE ENTERED THE TRANSFER PORTAL.

ROLO, WSU, RECRUITED HIM TO LIKELY BE THE STARTER UNLESS BEAT OUT, BECAUSE OF QB SITUATION.

WSU BEAT OUT, WON A RECRUITING BATTLE AGAINST SOME OF THE BETTER, BEST P5 PROGRAMS, IN ORDER TO GET THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER WAS SMART ENOUGH TO GOTO COLLEGE, SYSTEM THAT HE CAN PROBABLY FLOURISH IN, AND THUS LEARNED FROM HIS EXPERIENCE OF GOING TO A SHET PROGRAM, SHET SYSTEM, ETC.

Now who are you going to put money on if you want to logically win?

That, what I described above.

Or

Cooper, Cruz, JDL, Ward.

My money would be on The Transfer.

And almost everybody's money, except maybe yours, would be on the Transfer.

If you still dont think so.

If you still think he is or shouldnt be the favorite, etc.

Then as Mr Spock would say You are illogical.

Or as LT Data would say, you dont compute.

And Mr Spock's, and LT Data's money would also be on The TRANSFER
This is officially the dumbest debate I’ve ever taken part of here...and that’s saying something. I’ll yield on this one. And if de Laura happens to win the job I’ll keep that one to myself. Congrats.

Two things hurt Gubrud... 1. He got hurt in spring ball. 2. Leach isn't going to use a QB that can run. Ever.

He should have gone somewhere else.

There is no doubt that the transfer will have more game experience.

There is also no doubt that he will not have played Run & Shoot before.

The rest is up in the air.

That is one of the reasons why we have spring ball.

Reactions: Coug90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT