ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s going to be the guest picker?

From the article:

Klay Thompson, the greatest basketball player to ever set foot on the campus of Washington State University and one of the best players in the NBA, will be the guest picker for College GameDay.

What?!? Obviously Baynes was the best ever! With a runner-up nod to Hendrickson. ;)

Loyal appreciates this post

Well now if they added Ron Cey to Olerud they could cover a couple of generations there...

Well now if they added Ron Cey to Olerud they could cover a couple of generations there...
Both appeared in 3 World Series.

But Ron Cey appeared in a Columbo and probably won't cut down any trees blocking his view while he is here.

I admit I don't really care who the guest picker is but Ryan Leaf said on radio this afternoon that it would be Bledsoe. He also said that ESPN was inviting somebody from Oregon (can't remember who he said) to also be on. Leaf thought that having anyone from Oregon was a bad idea--I agree. I met someone a couple of hours ago in an athletic club in Tumwater who was wearing Coug stuff and he said he was one of the founders of the flag showing up every week on ESPN. I forgot to ask him his name. He seemed offended that I didn't really care much about Game Day although I assured him I thought the flag idea was a great one. At the moment I'm mainly concerned about traffic in getting there since I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning.

Cougs 45
Duckies-42.

I admit I don't really care who the guest picker is but Ryan Leaf said on radio this afternoon that it would be Bledsoe. He also said that ESPN was inviting somebody from Oregon (can't remember who he said) to also be on. Leaf thought that having anyone from Oregon was a bad idea--I agree. I met someone a couple of hours ago in an athletic club in Tumwater who was wearing Coug stuff and he said he was one of the founders of the flag showing up every week on ESPN. I forgot to ask him his name. He seemed offended that I didn't really care much about Game Day although I assured him I thought the flag idea was a great one. At the moment I'm mainly concerned about traffic in getting there since I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning.

Cougs 45
Duckies-42.
Nick Alliotti!

Reactions: froropmkr72

Cougs 45
Duckies-42.
My theory at this point- and I’m hoping it’s right since I’m driving in the morning too - is that traffic won’t be that bad. The Gameday traffic will be over, and could even be starting to leave, and the game traffic will be essentially normal.

Parking will be another story entirely.

So really...........who do you think will be the picker?

I am still holding out hope for Klay

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT