ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ CAL - Game Thread***

Looks like BSU Luke tonight. He's not seeing open guys. WR was wide open sitting in the middle for 5-6 yards and Luke holds the ball and takes a sack

Well done by Falk and IJM to turn a disaster into positive yards. Let's see success about 1000x more tonight.

Looks like BSU Luke tonight. He's not seeing open guys. WR was wide open sitting in the middle for 5-6 yards and Luke holds the ball and takes a sack
Happens every time he throws an early pick. He gets skittish and holds the ball even longer.

I cannot tell which team I'm watching.

And why did the ref say 15 yard penalty for OFP?

WHY IS LUKE TAKING SO MANY FREAKING SACKS

Powell finally makes one - 10-3 Cal.

Well. Cougs are up against the refs tonight too! Wonderful. What a bullshit call. Two phantom flags costing us 11 pts

Well. Cougs are up against the refs tonight too! Wonderful. What a bullshit call. Two phantom flags costing us 11 pts

If that was OPI then you can call it on every play.
Poor call refs
Espn guys did not do a good job reviewing the play either.

Nice kick by Powell

10-3 CAL in the 2nd

Dear Santa,

I would love to see Cal start inside their own 30 at least once tonight.

Sincerely,

Chip

Cal fans can DIAF (appropriately). You've had 14 WSU points called back tonight and you're complaining about something that would have gotten you into FG range for the 3rd time tonight, even though you've only scored 10 points. Do better.

It benefited us but "this is a new point of emphasis this year" is a phrase I would like to hear less of year in and year out.

Well I'm glad Harper didn't get flagged for PI on that deep throw, he could've been. And I"m glad Cal can't run more than 2 plays in a row without a penalty.

Man, Luke is a space cadet when he doesn't have an open receiver. Just bounces around waiting to be sacked as if he has no other options.

Bell drops the ball - can the O please hang onto the ball (except when you're being chased down, Luke)?

Dr. Luke-ll and Mr. Hyde. Luke takes his 4th sack of the half after leaving a TD on the field on the previous play. WHO IS THIS GUY

Dr. Luke-ll and Mr. Hyde. Luke takes his 4th sack of the half after leaving a TD on the field on the previous play. WHO IS THIS GUY
Unfortunately we've seen this before. Too many times. Now can he pull his head out, or will e D need to win this game? Absolutely brutal.

The Falk funk is back. If the first series of the second half is garbage too, Tyler Hilinski might need to warm up

I was trying t talk myself into believing we could beat UW this year but they are going to paste us. Falk wetting himself against Cal what's UWs D going to do to us? Yikes.

Luke takes a shot, running 1 MPH toward the line, and a bogus flag is thrown. Lucky us. TARGETING!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT