ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ CAL - Game Thread***

Luke takes a shot, running 1 MPH toward the line, and a bogus flag is thrown. Lucky us. TARGETING!!
I can't wait till we have a mobile QB running this offense. Makes such a big difference when your QB can use his legs. I can't remember the last QB I saw that was as immobile as Falk is.

I can't wait till we have a mobile QB running this offense. Makes such a big difference when your QB can use his legs. I can't remember the last QB I saw that was as immobile as Falk is.
Connor Halliday says hello

Boy, these halftime adjustments better be substantial. If this team played any other half of football this season we'd be winless.

fck it. 0-7 down the stretch.

bury your head in the sand on the punting game and shit qb play, leach. reap what you sow.

Luke better pull his head out of his ass. Cal leads 17-3. Humiliation by a team that will do NOTHING this year going into half, and the Bears get the ball to open the 2nd half.

Luke better pull his head out of his ass. Cal leads 17-3. Humiliation by a team that will do NOTHING this year going into half, and the Bears get the ball to open the 2nd half.
Pathetic. Not much else you can say. Luke is worse tonight than he was against Boise. He's not an NFL QB.

Fun while it lasted. Players couldn’t care much less. Luke looks dazed and confused. Being out coached on all three sides of the ball. Goodnight folks!

Will find out what WSU is made of.
They know they are the better team but have done so many things wrong this half.

Still can't believe punt.
Out route open for Cal all day. Easy pitch and catch.
Luke not looking off his routes.

OK guys.....you proved you are human. Now start playing like you can.

Well that was the worst first half I've seen from this team since last year's Apple Cup. I missed the Holiday Bowl. Holy God this offense.

Cal is NOT good. Our offense and ST are sabotaging this game. 3 TO, bad sacks, probably the worst punt I have ever seen. We've really put our D in a tough spot. We cannot afford to give go down 24-3. We have to stop them to start the 3rd and then we need a statement drive. Man I hope Leach is ripping into them right now.

Another turnover. This offense is like Wulff-level. And right after the beast Morrow run. Well done, boys.

Luke entered this game 19-2 on TDs and INTs. Tonight in the first 35 minutes of gameplay he has 3 interceptions. Let that sink in.

Its almost 1 am here on the east coast. I'm going to bed. Hope I wake up to see that we pulled our heads out of our asses in time to salvage this game, but I'm not going to lose out on any more sleep to watch this garbage effort. My kids will be up in 5 hours.

Field position has been brutal. Cal has had short fields on almost literally every drive, while we have had a gang of longs.

This week we were discussing whether it was OK to criticize Falk, or if he was beyond reproach on account of the 6-0 record. Anybody care to hazard some new guesses at 1 AM ET?

All right. This game has to be un-winnable. Luke has another brain fart in his own turf. As the broadcasters say, 9 possessions, 5 turnovers. Unreal.

Oddly, D is still playing ok, but have no take aways. This is a bad bad bad sign

F&$k the o-line and Falk—this is sh!t football—the proverbial Leach loss that should be a win.

I like Falk and what he brings to the table but Falk should be done for at least a series. He is not playing well. Obvious blitz and he's counting sheep back there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT