ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ CAL - Game Thread***

Talk about $hitting the bed. Seriously. The worst team left on the schedule, and they do this. I thought they might, because that's just what this program does, but I would've rather been wrong this time.

Our OL is pute garbage
most of these sacks are on Falk. Terrible pre snap reads,not getting them in the right plays, completely abandoning the run. This game was coming, this is what we saw at the end of last year. Last coupke weeks was a mirage on offense and a lot of defense. Stanford, Utah, and UW are all going to wax us.

Reactions: walzuu
most of these sacks are on Falk. Terrible pre snap reads,not getting them in the right plays, completely abandoning the run. This game was coming, this is what we saw at the end of last year. Last coupke weeks was a mirage on offense and a lot of defense. Stanford, Utah, and UW are all going to wax us.
The way this offense has been playing Arizona has a chance to as well.

It was a fun 6 games. Yeah, we will go bowling! We look horrible tonight. Luke has been underwhelming. Punting is a complete joke. Just a horrible performance. Time to drink!

It was a fun 6 games. Yeah, we will go bowling! We look horrible tonight. Luke has been underwhelming. Punting is a complete joke. Just a horrible performance. Time to drink!
Underwhelming? Like WWII was just a little skirmish, right?

Cal with 99.9% chance of winning now. Looks like Cougs will waste this opportunity - this is why we can't have anything nice. Well done Cougs, losing to a team that will go on to do nothing.

The way this offense has been playing Arizona has a chance to as well.
True. Is it conceivable we could go 6-0 then drop the last 6? The way this is going it feels inevitable. We couldn't b peat Nevada tonight.

That's an understatement. This is the worst game of his career.

All right then, next team up. Still what a horrid performance. Just garbage from everyone not on defense, and even they've run out of steam now. I guess it had to happen.

Just goes to show. We can hide a lot of bad O with a good D. Even tonight D has not been the problem.

D is worn out. Too many injured impact players. So disappointed with this game. Our offense has been marginal most of this season.

Nope. He should've been in ages ago, but no. Though I'm sure Leach will have something witty to say at the press conference. Goody.
F’ing brilliant. Maybe he was hoping to break some single game interception record by leaving him in. Another headscratcher Leach moment.

Cal has had some good performances tonight, but Luke Falk has been their best player.
Enough, I'm going to bed.

Small D means O has to show up. We looked neither prepared, nor confident from the get go. Falk is not right, OL not tight that means nothing is right.

I am not sure we are a top 20 team. Lots of work to do! Enough about the wonders of a Grinch defense. Well, and a Leach Air-Raid offense. This is an ugly result that we own.

Have not turned off my TV that early dince the Wullf years. Good night, go Cougs!

look at TOP. D shouldn't be worn out...

It's not just TOP. When your supposed superstar QB can't get out of his own way and hands it over to a shitty team repeatedly you are going to get mentally beat up.

Offense shit the bed tonight. If they were average the D probably would have held Cal to 14 or less.

It's not just TOP. When your supposed superstar QB can't get out of his own way and hands it over to a shitty team repeatedly you are going to get mentally beat up.

Offense shit the bed tonight. If they were average the D probably would have held Cal to 14 or less.
agreed, mentally draining and demoralizing to know only half a team showed up to play, just saying TOP wasn't wearing them out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT