ADVERTISEMENT

WSU vaccine mandate

It’s interesting you bring up AIDS...let’s put aside Fauci on this one. You acknowledge it’s real (ie a threat, not the flu). Also a virus. Now of course at this point in time decades later we know it’s blood/bodily fluid transmissible and not airborne. Did experts know that at this point during that epidemic (roughly 2 years after it started surfacing in humans?). Did they know what the effects would be in 5 years after contraction...10 years? Couldn’t have...just like today. Turned out to be a death sentence. Lots of differences sure, I just find it fascinating that intelligent people are ignoring those who have studied this stuff their entire lives instead gobbling up nonsense from The Who’s who of selfish greedy folks/con artists (politicians, Tucker Carlson, Mike Lindell, etc) on something that’s still such an unknown as far as long term effects. Back to the original post...mandatory vaccines. Multi billion dollar public companies (my employer included) are strongly encouraging their employees to get vaccinated. Do you understand the kind of liability that opens them up to if there’s something nefarious going on with vaccinations? If there was ANY doubt, they wouldn’t think about it. Forget about what Fauci says, that speaks volumes.

"Let's put aside Fauci on that one" why? My point was he sucked back then and he sucks now.

Ummm...that is why they just don't call it seasonal.....they call it a pandemic because things are fluid. I know that is hard in your rigid world, but goal posts move cause different data comes in.

So asking you how to prevent without masks isn't a Faucism, but rather a Blitherism....someone who has the answer for everything you picked a funny time not to.

We weren’t discussing preventing the spread Dr. Fauci.

It is my personnel belief that Doctor Fauchi prefabbricated the pandemic and thus was able to move the goal posts. That is why it’s hard to understand the mask mandaights and changing times because peopel should see he’s made this all up. Plus Bill gates getting divorced at the hite of vaccine efforts proves mellinda left him due to his immorrel actions and likely couldn’t stand the vaxine bizness. Clearly a plandemic.

"Let's put aside Fauci on that one" why? My point was he sucked back then and he sucks now.
Because he’s irrelevant to my questions...unless the only opinions you have are regurgitations from the folks I mentioned, which was a pretty easy assumption to begin with.

Ah... does that mean the conservatives are “ cross burning , insurrectionist cop beating super tolerant conservatives ?

Ah... does that mean the conservatives are “ cross burning , insurrectionist cop beating super tolerant conservatives ?

There is a big difference between the number of Bad Liberals, and number of Bad Conservatives.

About 29%(MINIMUM) to About 43% of LIBERALS are BAD(Cop Killing, Rioting, Looting, Burning, EXTREMELY INTOLERANT(To those who DISAGREE with their Liberal doctrines)

And about 17% to 26% of Conservatives are bad(Racist, Cross burning, insurrectionist, semi intolerant(usually to LIBTARDS, EXTREME Radical Conservatives, Stupidity, etc, and yes to a fault)

The % for conservatives would be higher if count the Trumpers, Q Anon, etc, but that is a TEMPORARY thing due to TRUMP, others TEMPORARILY deceiving conservatives and playing, preying upon conservatives good sense of PATRIOTISM.

NORMALLY conservatives arent like some of the bad Trumpers(Not all Trumpers are bad, only some)

Differences:

Conservatives:

1. Yes some are racist, but not the KKK type of Racist. A. KKK, white Supremecist are down to 7,000 to 13,000 to 25000 people,conservatives, that have largely been MARGINALIZED, where they might meet together, hold some parades, rallies, maybe 1 extremist burns a cross. and another extremist might lynch someone. Now that's BAD, but STATS, numbers wise, is LOW, isnt as bad as some make it out to be.

Most pf the racist, are either the closet racist, or those who talk racist talk, or dont realize they are racist And even those minor racist are a SMALL portion of conservatives.

2. Insurrection: Conservatives are some of the most SEMI EXTREME LAW AND ORDER PEOPLE AROUND, thus while there are insurrectionist, who are only insurrectionist because they are PATRIOTS, who are only RIGHTFULLY PISSED OFF, but use WRONG UNLAWFUL methodology. Those are also a small number because of respect for LAW AND ORDER.

A. And while Cop Beating is VERY BAD, irs again a extremely small number that beat Cops out of Patriotic Rebellion. But be that as it is, its still not as bad as LIBERALS KILLING COPS.

FOR EVERY 1 FINGER THAT POINT AT CONSERVATIVES, there is 20 POINTING AT LIBERALS, because of the EXTREME LIBERALS(Not the ok Liberals.

Liberal Extremist:

Antifa: About 1 out of 3.75 Liberals either belong to Antifa an or Black Lives Matter.

They are COMMUNIST. THEY FIRE BOMBED A ICE BUILDING. THEY BEAT UP, INTIMIDATE PEOPLE, PUT PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL. THEY USE GUN, KNIVES, BATS, WHATEVER THEY CAN USE TO TERRORIZE.

Black Lives Matter. I support the Concept of Black Lives Matter, but their protesting methods, are riot filled, incite violence, hate, cause harm(Like blockading streets so that people cant get to work, and thus get fired, cant feed their families, and causing ambulances to not be able to get to Hospitals, thus killing people. Also the FOUNDERS were also COMMUNIST

in the wake of the GEORGE FLOYD MURDER, there were millions of riots, looting, burning, plundering, killing, BILLIONS IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions, hurt, beat up, maimed, disabled, diseased, killed, hospitalized, etc.

And that kind of crap is nothing new. Its been going on since the 80's, 90's, 2000's, except now its worse then its ever been. Way worse then what the WRONG TRUMPERS did.

And about 1 out of every about 2.65 LIBERALS, were, an or have been a part of that crap at one time or the other for since the 80's, 90's, 2000's.

Then there are the:

CRIPS

BLOODS

MS 13

BLACK PANTHERS

MAFIA

MOB

ETC

Which about 1 out of about 2.93 liberals have been a part of since the 70's.

Compared to KkK, Hells Angels etc, that despite being bad, werent as bad as the above LIBERAL groups.

Then theres. DRUGS.

METH, COCAINE, CRACK, HEROINE, LSD, ACID, ETC.

DRUG DEALERS, CARTELLS, ETC.

ABOUT 65% TO 93% of those are LIBERALS, and about 1 out of about 2.34 Liberals hqve either done drugs, or dealt drugsbeen members of Cartells, or have had some drug blood money on their hands.

Yes, the bad MINORITY PART OF LIBERALS IN THE MINORITY ARE EXTREMELY BAD, WORSE THEN THE MINORITY OF CONSERVATIVES WHO ARE BAD, NOT AS BAD.

EXTREME LIBERALS, LIBTARDS, ARE WORSE THEN ALMOST ANY CONSERVATIVE.

There is a big difference between the number of Bad Liberals, and number of Bad Conservatives.

About 29%(MINIMUM) to About 43% of LIBERALS are BAD(Cop Killing, Rioting, Looting, Burning, EXTREMELY INTOLERANT(To those who DISAGREE with their Liberal doctrines)

And about 17% to 26% of Conservatives are bad(Racist, Cross burning, insurrectionist, semi intolerant(usually to LIBTARDS, EXTREME Radical Conservatives, Stupidity, etc, and yes to a fault)

The % for conservatives would be higher if count the Trumpers, Q Anon, etc, but that is a TEMPORARY thing due to TRUMP, others TEMPORARILY deceiving conservatives and playing, preying upon conservatives good sense of PATRIOTISM.

NORMALLY conservatives arent like some of the bad Trumpers(Not all Trumpers are bad, only some)

Differences:

Conservatives:

1. Yes some are racist, but not the KKK type of Racist. A. KKK, white Supremecist are down to 7,000 to 13,000 to 25000 people,conservatives, that have largely been MARGINALIZED, where they might meet together, hold some parades, rallies, maybe 1 extremist burns a cross. and another extremist might lynch someone. Now that's BAD, but STATS, numbers wise, is LOW, isnt as bad as some make it out to be.

Most pf the racist, are either the closet racist, or those who talk racist talk, or dont realize they are racist And even those minor racist are a SMALL portion of conservatives.

2. Insurrection: Conservatives are some of the most SEMI EXTREME LAW AND ORDER PEOPLE AROUND, thus while there are insurrectionist, who are only insurrectionist because they are PATRIOTS, who are only RIGHTFULLY PISSED OFF, but use WRONG UNLAWFUL methodology. Those are also a small number because of respect for LAW AND ORDER.

A. And while Cop Beating is VERY BAD, irs again a extremely small number that beat Cops out of Patriotic Rebellion. But be that as it is, its still not as bad as LIBERALS KILLING COPS.

FOR EVERY 1 FINGER THAT POINT AT CONSERVATIVES, there is 20 POINTING AT LIBERALS, because of the EXTREME LIBERALS(Not the ok Liberals.

Liberal Extremist:

Antifa: About 1 out of 3.75 Liberals either belong to Antifa an or Black Lives Matter.

They are COMMUNIST. THEY FIRE BOMBED A ICE BUILDING. THEY BEAT UP, INTIMIDATE PEOPLE, PUT PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL. THEY USE GUN, KNIVES, BATS, WHATEVER THEY CAN USE TO TERRORIZE.

Black Lives Matter. I support the Concept of Black Lives Matter, but their protesting methods, are riot filled, incite violence, hate, cause harm(Like blockading streets so that people cant get to work, and thus get fired, cant feed their families, and causing ambulances to not be able to get to Hospitals, thus killing people. Also the FOUNDERS were also COMMUNIST

in the wake of the GEORGE FLOYD MURDER, there were millions of riots, looting, burning, plundering, killing, BILLIONS IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions, hurt, beat up, maimed, disabled, diseased, killed, hospitalized, etc.

And that kind of crap is nothing new. Its been going on since the 80's, 90's, 2000's, except now its worse then its ever been. Way worse then what the WRONG TRUMPERS did.

And about 1 out of every about 2.65 LIBERALS, were, an or have been a part of that crap at one time or the other for since the 80's, 90's, 2000's.

Then there are the:

CRIPS

BLOODS

MS 13

BLACK PANTHERS

MAFIA

MOB

ETC

Compared to KkK, Hells Angels etc, that despite being bad, werent as bad as the above LIBERAL groups.

Then theres. DRUGS.

ABOUT 65% TO 93% of those are LIBERALS, and about 1 out of about 2.34 Liberals hqve either done drugs, or dealt drugsbeen members of Cartells, or have had some drug blood money on their hands.

Yes, the bad MINORITY PART OF LIBERALS IN THE MINORITY ARE EXTREMELY BAD, WORSE THEN THE MINORITY OF CONSERVATIVES WHO ARE BAD, NOT AS BAD.

You: Biden and the Liberals want to take my guns.
Also you: Gang members and drug dealers with trunks full of guns are out campaigning and phone canvassing for Democrats.
LMFAO

Other respiratory illnesses haven't killed nearly 600,000 Americans in little over a year. Keep pretending like those deaths aren't real. But all lives matter, right?

Who's pretending those deaths aren't real? Ed is opining that Fauci is some kind of prognosticating genius.

Do you always make things up?

Other respiratory illnesses haven't killed nearly 600,000 Americans in little over a year. Keep pretending like those deaths aren't real. But all lives matter, right?
Nearly 600,000 Americans died in the last year who had the Covid 19 virus in their system when they died.

Nearly 600,000 Americans died in the last year who had the Covid 19 virus in their system when they died.
So give me a number? 100k? 200k? How many people died because of the virus versus someone like HErman Cain who was going to die at some point?

So give me a number? 100k? 200k? How many people died because of the virus versus someone like HErman Cain who was going to die at some point?
Too funny ... not sure, but this seems to require speculation. But I digress.

Reactions: 79COUG

Differences:

Conservatives:

Liberal Extremist:

Then there are the:

CRIPS

BLOODS

MS 13

BLACK PANTHERS

MAFIA

MOB

ETC

Then theres. DRUGS.

Wow Mik...hard to argue with such a well thought out and well researched numbers. Tons to unpack as well. Where did you get your numbers from?

Let me give you several thoughts. Drugs and who takes them. One, there is a board member on this board who is pretty fiscally conservative from what I have gathered and he did coke off the toilet seat back in the 70's, or at least joked about doing it. A close friend of mine back in Maryland who I was discussing politics with just this AM, and who has a very different view of the world than I do, just revealed his 26 year old son is a heroin addict, and the nightmares that come with it. A very conservative family politically, yet there are drugs in his family.

My old office manager got hooked on painkillers back in 2006, died at 62 and never saw a sober day from 06 to 2019. Her hubby made enough money so they could pay for the oxi. He is a huge trump supporter. I could go on and on.

In terms of racism....I really believe you believe closet racism isn't that dangerous. They can say the N word in their own home and live a happy life, or that is how you portray it. Let me ask you, if you are driving down say highway two and a tractor trailer pulls out in front of you a mile down the road, is that more dangerous than the tractor trailer pulls out 100 yards in front of you? I could use a medical analogy as well. It is way better to know what is coming versus being blindsided.

WIth KKK etc, we know their danger. It is the closet racist that we have to be more scared of as they can change policy via vote and other policy.

The son of a former Coug RB is friends of the family. Mom said ED my worries are different. I worry every time my kid gets behind the wheel of his car. I am deathly scared when he gets pulled over. Why do you suppose that is?

Finally, insurrections just patriots who used an incorrect method. Couldn't the same be said for BLM and Antifa? Patriots fighting for equality just using wrong methods? You do get the confusion I have, right?

Last edited:
Who's pretending those deaths aren't real? Ed is opining that Fauci is some kind of prognosticating genius.

Do you always make things up?
Of course he does... He's an arrogant, all things knowing liberal elitist who wouldn't think twice before ordering a double soy latte with extra foam at the local SBux.

• Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
Of course he does... He's an arrogant, all things knowing liberal elitist who wouldn't think twice before ordering a double soy latte with extra foam at the local SBux.
So if I get a coffee nothing in it from the Lady Bug coffee stand what does that tell you about me?

You: Biden and the Liberals want to take my guns.
Also you: Gang members and drug dealers with trunks full of guns are out campaigning and phone canvassing for Democrats.
LMFAO
90...you missed the last meeting....we were going to upgrade your Boy Scout Badge to an official Antifia pin. That way you can go burn stuff down for the heck of it. At least when the KKK burns stuff it isn't a business, just crosses and houses.

It is not that difficult. People say it is not 600k...then give me a better number?
Who knows? They don't bother counting people who die directly from Covid vs people who die with it in their system. Seriously...can you blame people for being skeptical knowing that fact?

Reactions: mikalalas

Those 600k deaths are still ONLY ABOUT A .35% TO .50%(1/2 of 1%), to .65% Mortality rate.

Compare that to about 85k people(A LOT), who die of the FLU each year(About 175k Dead in a 2.5 year period, compared to 600k dead in a 1.55 year period.

Guess we should LOCK DOWN EVERYTHING, KILL THE ECONOMY, VACCINATE EVERYBODT, SOCIAL DISTANCE, MASK UP TO STOP, PREVENT THE MILLIONS WHO HAVE DIED OF THE FLU OVER THE LAST 9 TO 17 YEARS

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS BS

Who knows? They don't bother counting people who die directly from Covid vs people who die with it in their system. Seriously...can you blame people for being skeptical knowing that fact?
Well as a skeptic give me a number from your research you feel more comfortable with . I don’t get why it is so hard when I ask this question . Do you just want to be skeptical?

Those 600k deaths are still ONLY ABOUT A .35% TO .50%(1/2 of 1%), to .65% Mortality rate.

Compare that to about 85k people(A LOT), who die of the FLU each year(About 175k Dead in a 2.5 year period, compared to 600k dead in a 1.55 year period.

Guess we should LOCK DOWN EVERYTHING, KILL THE ECONOMY, VACCINATE EVERYBODT, SOCIAL DISTANCE, MASK UP TO STOP, PREVENT THE MILLIONS WHO HAVE DIED OF THE FLU OVER THE LAST 9 TO 17 YEARS

Yes ... there is zero middle ground . Let everyone die or mask up and kill the economy .

Can I ask ... why don’t more people die of the flu? Why aren’t hospitals packed when it is flu season . Why does the flu seem to be seasonal and goes away in the summer ? Does the normal flu attack yhe lungs like covid does ? I mean I have had the flu many times. Puked , feverish , flush, weak but never an attack on my lungs . Maybe the Rainier Beer I drank in college gave me a good immune system .

Last edited:
Reactions: longtimecoug
Well as a skeptic give me a number from your research you feel more comfortable with . I don’t get why it is so hard when I ask this question . Do you just want to be skeptical?
I don't see where the skepticism comes into play here? The people who track this say that these deaths (600,000) are people who die with Covid in their system. That's a pretty black and white statement, Ed. You ask for a number that I believe is accurate as to how many people actually died FROM Covid and I tell you no one has tracked it so I have no idea. But I WILL tell you isn't 600,000. Does that answer your question as to why I can't give you a number?

I don't see where the skepticism comes into play here? The people who track this say that these deaths (600,000) are people who die with Covid in their system. That's a pretty black and white statement, Ed. You ask for a number that I believe is accurate as to how many people actually died FROM Covid and I tell you no one has tracked it so I have no idea. But I WILL tell you isn't 600,000. Does that answer your question as to why I can't give you a number?
Nope it really doesn’t . But that is ok . Personally if someone said yeah they number is probably 70% accurate, that tells me 430k died of covid .
The docs who don’t track it but put it on the death certificate say it is over 600k.

I'm not even on the opposing side on most of these points, Ed, but it's quite possible to believe a meaningful number of those who have died had comorbidities but also to realize that it's impossible to give you "a number" and a fool's errand to try.

(BTW, there are a lot of comorbidities with flu deaths, too, and I mention the flu not to compare COVID-19 with the flu, but only to acknowledge that the same issue exists to the extent others are drawing those comparisons.)

Yes ... there is zero middle ground . Let everyone die or mask up and kill the economy .

Its more then just masking up, which wouldnt be a big deal by ITSELF.

ITS LOCKING EVERYTHING DOWN, AND COMBINED WITH DEMANDING, FORCED VACCINATIONS, AND COMBINED WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND COMBINED WITH MASKING UP, ALL COMBINED TOGETHER.

And its NOT that not willing to do ALL THAT.

I have done ALL that, except vaccination, TEMPORARILY, until talk to my doctor about it, to get more info, guidance, and more time to make sure Vaccination ok, etc, because even tho I think ALL THAT, is REDICULOUS for about a 1/3 of 1% Mortality Rate, I believe in following Law and Order,even stupid, unfair, wrong, etc, laws, etc, until it gets changed or stopped.

If its up to me, NO EFFIN WAY WOULD i DO ALL THAT OR REQUIRE ALL THAT FOR:

FLU: ABOUT 200K DEAD IN ABOUT 2.5 YEARS, .13% Mortality Rate.

Covid: .33% 1/3 of 1% Mortality Rate, 600k Dead in 1.5 years: NO

EBOLA: YES

SMALL POX: YES

SPANISH FLU: YES

MOVIE OUTBREAK, CONTAGION, STAND, ETC, THAT KIND OF DISEASE OUTBREAK: YES

So you see, I am willing to do ALL those measures when it makes sense like for a HIGHER, HIGH MORTALITY RATE, MILLIONS DEAD DISEASE LIKE SMALL POX, ETC, but not when it does not make sense, like with the FLU, Covid, etc.

Can I ask ... why don’t more people die of the flu? Why aren’t hospitals packed when it is flu season . Why does the flu seem to be seasonal and goes away in the summer ? Does the normal flu attack yhe lungs like covid does ? I mean I have had the flu many times. Puked , feverish , flush, weak but never an attack on my lungs . Maybe the Rainier Beer I drank in college gave me a good immune system .

FLU: ABOUT 65K,75K,85K DIE EACH YEAR, MOSTLY ELDERLY(THATS NOTHING TO SNIDE AT(Still not worth Covid Measures)

About 200k die of the FLU ABOUT EVERY 2.5 YEARS(AGAIN MOSTLY ELDERLY)(AGAIN NOT WORTH COVID MEASURES)

AND ABOUT MILLIONS HAVE DIED OF THE FLU IN THE LAST ABOUT 20,25,30,35 YEARS(AGAIN NOTHING TO SNIDE AT(STILL NOT WORTH COVID MEASURES(AGAIN MOSTLY ELDERLY,ETC(AND WHY ED HAS NOT DIED OF THE FLU, IS BECAUSE ED IS NOT A VULNERABLE ELDERLY, NON HEALTHY PERSON)

AND ABOUT A .13%, 1/7 OF 1% MORTALITY RATE.

COVID: 600K DEAD in 1.5 years, instead of the 200k dead in 2.5 years of FLU

USUALLY ONLY KILLS VULNERABLE ELDERLY, THOSE WHO ARE DIABETIC, CANCER, ETC, JUST LIKE WITH FLU

MORTALITY RATE IS ABOUT .33%, 1/3 OF 1%, ABOUT 2.5 TIMES WORSE THEN FLU, BUT STILL PATHETICALLY, EXTREMELY LOW MORTALITY RATE, JUST LIKE WITH FLU.

AND THE REASON WHY ED HASNT DIED OF COVID IS:

1. HE HASNT GOTTEN COVID, EVEN THO HE HAS GOTTEN FLU.

2. IF ED HAS GOTTEN COVID, THE REASON HE HASNT DIED OF COVID, IS BECAUSE ED IS A NON VULNERABLE HEALTHY PERSON THAT USUALLY WONT DIE OF COVID OR FLU, JUST LIKE WITH FLU.

BECAUSE OF THE EXTREMELY LOW MORTALITY RATE OF BOTH COVID AND FLU, AND SINCE BOTH COVID AND THE FLU USUALLY ONLY KILLS ELDERLY, AND BECAUSE FLU AND COVID ARE SEMI SIMILAR WITH USUALLY ONLY KILLING ELDERLY, LOW MORTALITY RATES, ETC, THEN BECAUSE OF THAT NEITHER FLU OR COVID REQUIRE, NEED COVID MEASURES(LOCKDOWNS, ETC)

YOU CAN STOP BEING A EDIOT ANY TIME ED.

Last edited:

ITS LOCKING EVERYTHING DOWN, AND COMBINED WITH DEMANDING, FORCED VACCINATIONS, AND COMBINED WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND COMBINED WITH MASKING UP, ALL COMBINED TOGETHER.

I have done ALL that, except vaccination, TEMPORARILY, until talk to my doctor about it, to get more info, guidance, and more time to make sure Vaccination ok, etc, because even tho I think ALL THAT, is REDICULOUS for about a 1/3 of 1% Mortality Rate, I believe in following Law and Order,even stupid, unfair, wrong, etc, laws, etc, until it gets changed or stopped.

So you see, I am willing to do ALL those measures when it makes sense like for a HIGHER, HIGH MORTALITY RATE, MILLIONS DEAD DISEASE LIKE SMALL POX, ETC, but not when it does not make sense, like with the FLU, Covid, etc.
I would pay to see you up next to Fauci giving statistical updates and producing models on the pandemic. The press releases would be good as well.

It's called excess mortality you half brain. Total deaths increased by nearly 600k over the course of the past 15ish months. I understand this is hard for your dimwit head to comprehend, so maybe you should go back to the kids table.

It's called excess mortality you half brain. Total deaths increased by nearly 600k over the course of the past 15ish months. I understand this is hard for your dimwit head to comprehend, so maybe you should go back to the kids table.
There's never going to really be an answer to the question of how many deaths COVID has caused. There are too many variations on how deaths are recorded between jurisdictions and between doctors, and because ultimately it's often a bit subjective.

A lot (some estimates say 90+%) of COVID deaths had other contributing factors - heart disease, diabetes, etc. There aren't a ton of people dying who only have COVID. But those complications increase the subjectivity. Ultimately, I think the key question is whether the patient would have lived without COVID, and that question gets harder to answer as the number of contributing factors increases.

The best estimate is likely to come from the excess mortality numbers, and that's never going to be more than an estimate. Basically, excess mortality looks at the average number of deaths in previous time periods (years) and compares them to the recent. It doesn't look directly at cause of death, it just analyzes the pure number of deaths, and compares the recent data to the averages. Studies of excess mortality for 2020 in comparison to 2018-19 (and sometimes more years) have generally showed a statistically significant increase in 2020, several have even indicated that the 600K attributed to COVID underestimates the number of excess deaths (one study that came out today suggests the number should be 900K, not 600K).

Speculation is that there are more deaths from cancer and other causes due to people not going to the doctor. But, Final mortality statistics for 2020 are probably at least 2 years away - they usually lag by a couple years - so it's going to be a while before we see if there were meaningful increases in other causes. My guess is that most of the excess is going to end up being attributable to COVID

It's interesting how often you can tell a persons IQ by their response. Obviously you're usually on the outside looking in when it comes to intelligent discourse on a subject.
Need a helping hand on how to craft a response that will get your point across and not make you look 12 years old? See 95coug's response direct above. You could learn a thing or two.

Trigger much?

You don't know what the true mortality rate would be in terms of numbers of people. Because the ecnomy has been shut down, people are working from home, they have used devices to slow what the true rate would be. But I digress. Not enough of the right kind of people have died.

FLU: ABOUT 65K,75K,85K DIE EACH YEAR, MOSTLY ELDERLY(THATS NOTHING TO SNIDE AT(Still not worth Covid Measures)

About 200k die of the FLU ABOUT EVERY 2.5 YEARS(AGAIN MOSTLY ELDERLY)(AGAIN NOT WORTH COVID MEASURES)

AND ABOUT MILLIONS HAVE DIED OF THE FLU IN THE LAST ABOUT 20,25,30,35 YEARS(AGAIN NOTHING TO SNIDE AT(STILL NOT WORTH COVID MEASURES(AGAIN MOSTLY ELDERLY,ETC(AND WHY ED HAS NOT DIED OF THE FLU, IS BECAUSE ED IS NOT A VULNERABLE ELDERLY, NON HEALTHY PERSON)

AND ABOUT A .13%, 1/7 OF 1% MORTALITY RATE.

COVID: 600K DEAD in 1.5 years, instead of the 200k dead in 2.5 years of FLU

USUALLY ONLY KILLS VULNERABLE ELDERLY, THOSE WHO ARE DIABETIC, CANCER, ETC, JUST LIKE WITH FLU

MORTALITY RATE IS ABOUT .33%, 1/3 OF 1%, ABOUT 2.5 TIMES WORSE THEN FLU, BUT STILL PATHETICALLY, EXTREMELY LOW MORTALITY RATE, JUST LIKE WITH FLU.

AND THE REASON WHY ED HASNT DIED OF COVID IS:

1. HE HASNT GOTTEN COVID, EVEN THO HE HAS GOTTEN FLU.

2. IF ED HAS GOTTEN COVID, THE REASON HE HASNT DIED OF COVID, IS BECAUSE ED IS A NON VULNERABLE HEALTHY PERSON THAT USUALLY WONT DIE OF COVID OR FLU, JUST LIKE WITH FLU.

BECAUSE OF THE EXTREMELY LOW MORTALITY RATE OF BOTH COVID AND FLU, AND SINCE BOTH COVID AND THE FLU USUALLY ONLY KILLS ELDERLY, AND BECAUSE FLU AND COVID ARE SEMI SIMILAR WITH USUALLY ONLY KILLING ELDERLY, LOW MORTALITY RATES, ETC, THEN BECAUSE OF THAT NEITHER FLU OR COVID REQUIRE, NEED COVID MEASURES(LOCKDOWNS, ETC)

YOU CAN STOP BEING A EDIOT ANY TIME ED.

Well you sure don't understand idiot speak very well. I get why I haven't died from the. But that really wasn't the question from this idiot, You use the flu as an example, my question again is whey the flu seems seasonal. Why it appears starting about November, and seems to go away by late February? Why is that? Why don't I or my friends or family get the flu in June, July, August September? I am in my office with teh same people who spread it around the winter months. Why is it not killing people in the "off season".

There's never going to really be an answer to the question of how many deaths COVID has caused. There are too many variations on how deaths are recorded between jurisdictions and between doctors, and because ultimately it's often a bit subjective.

A lot (some estimates say 90+%) of COVID deaths had other contributing factors - heart disease, diabetes, etc. There aren't a ton of people dying who only have COVID. But those complications increase the subjectivity. Ultimately, I think the key question is whether the patient would have lived without COVID, and that question gets harder to answer as the number of contributing factors increases.

The best estimate is likely to come from the excess mortality numbers, and that's never going to be more than an estimate. Basically, excess mortality looks at the average number of deaths in previous time periods (years) and compares them to the recent. It doesn't look directly at cause of death, it just analyzes the pure number of deaths, and compares the recent data to the averages. Studies of excess mortality for 2020 in comparison to 2018-19 (and sometimes more years) have generally showed a statistically significant increase in 2020, several have even indicated that the 600K attributed to COVID underestimates the number of excess deaths (one study that came out today suggests the number should be 900K, not 600K).

Speculation is that there are more deaths from cancer and other causes due to people not going to the doctor. But, Final mortality statistics for 2020 are probably at least 2 years away - they usually lag by a couple years - so it's going to be a while before we see if there were meaningful increases in other causes. My guess is that most of the excess is going to end up being attributable to COVID

Another thing, is its KIND to say that its 600k dead, about a .33%, 1/3 of 1% Mortality rate, based on 600k Dead, and about 100 Million Cases(Was that, dont know what it is now, but likely about 100 to 150 to 200 million cases. About 180 Million cases ÷ by 600k deaths, is .33% Mortality Rate.)

And its KIND to say that because if count ALL the UNREPORTED CASES: Then its likely about 300 million cases, 600k deaths, and about a 300 million ÷ 600k = .20%, 1/5 of 1% Mortality Rate, just .07% higher then FLU'S .13% Mortality Rate.

So saying Covid is about 600k dead, out of about 180 million cases, about a .33%, 1/3 of 1% Mortality Rate, is being KIND, GENEROUS, when the Mortality Rate is Probably LOWER then that.

Well you sure don't understand idiot speak very well. I get why I haven't died from the. But that really wasn't the question from this idiot, You use the flu as an example, my question again is whey the flu seems seasonal. Why it appears starting about November, and seems to go away by late February? Why is that? Why don't I or my friends or family get the flu in June, July, August September? I am in my office with teh same people who spread it around the winter months. Why is it not killing people in the "off season".
That's not germane, its tangential to the points made, ED.

FLU is about 60 Million cases a year, and about 60k deaths per year, about a .11%, 1/9 of 1% Mortality Rate.

While Covid: About 180 million cases, about 600k Dead, and about a .33%, 1/3 of 1% Mortality Rate.

Those are the only things that matter. Now compare. That comparison shows that Covid is not that much worse then Flu, and that since FLU doesnt use Covid Measures like LOCKDOWNS, etc, Covid shouldnt use Lockdowns, etc, either.

Thats the point, and PERTINENT info, the rest about you saying why Flu has a offseason is IRRELEVANT to the points made, whether your making those points, or disputing those points.

Goes both ways 79 and depends on where the data is coming from. Orange taint sniffing states like Florida have had huge spikes in “pneumonia deaths” over the last year+...wonder why?
I’m playing in a golf tourney memorial in a couple of weeks for a healthy guy in his 40s who died of it (also was a republican/conservative). They aren’t hiding it. Flu wouldn’t have killed him. Covid wasn’t some bullshit excuse for his death. It killed him. He’d be alive today if he hadn’t caught it. I didn’t know him, he’s my buddy’s friend so not looking for sympathy, but there’s one for you that’s confirmed.

Goes both ways 79 and depends on where the data is coming from. Orange taint sniffing states like Florida have had huge spikes in “pneumonia deaths” over the last year+...wonder why?
I’m playing in a golf tourney memorial in a couple of weeks for a healthy guy in his 40s who died of it (also was a republican/conservative). They aren’t hiding it. Flu wouldn’t have killed him. Covid wasn’t some bullshit excuse for his death. It killed him. He’d be alive today if he hadn’t caught it. I didn’t know him, he’s my buddy’s friend so not looking for sympathy, but there’s one for you that’s confirmed.
Never said that there were no deaths directly caused by Covid...never said that at all.

"Orange taint sniffing"?
I guess my analysis of wazzucougs96 applies here as well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT