ADVERTISEMENT

Beat the Leg Humpers

I'll be there rooting for the Cougs. Road wins have been hard to come by in the Pac-12.
Have fun. I wish I still had the picture I copied from some news or sports site back in the Bennett 7 straight wins years. This Coug couple (and she was a honey) in their Coug garb sitting in a sea of purple. The couple was clapping politely, and all the mutts around them looked like they had just swallowed something nasty. Classic. I do have the Cowgill picture walking off the court in one of those years.

Have fun. I wish I still had the picture I copied from some news or sports site back in the Bennett 7 straight wins years. This Coug couple (and she was a honey) in their Coug garb sitting in a sea of purple. The couple was clapping politely, and all the mutts around them looked like they had just swallowed something nasty. Classic. I do have the Cowgill picture walking off the court in one of those years.
For some reason I remember 8 in a row, but could be wrong. It was a nice streak. I wish I had a picture of Dick Bennett flipping the dub students the bird!

Reactions: Cougini5591
Been a while since I’ve been this geeked up for a Coug bball game.

Parker Gerrits mic'ed, but also a little Cowgill chat before dub game. Cowgill is still one of my all-time favorite Coug's and Coug story.

Reactions: Coug90
2-3 Zone + VERY GOOD UW 3 point, outside midrange shooters + UW 67% shooting + BAD DEFENSE + Semi below average rebounding by WSU + WSU only 2, 3 turnovers + WSU good shooting + BAD OFFICIATING + Smith getting on his players, teams case about defense + last 3 minutes of semi good defense by WSU + 18-3 WSU run + some good luck = WSU 4 point lead.

WSU needs to flush that last half and have a much better 2nd half.

WSU lucky to be up 4.

Great comeback and end to 1st half. Yakimovski - geezus, ice in veins on that last shot.

Love seeing Coug fans interspersed with those mutts.
Oh but the Livvy Dunn Vouri commercial right after the end of the half was the best. You know she's getting $1 million plus from NIL.

2-3 Zone + VERY GOOD UW 3 point, outside midrange shooters + UW 67% shooting + BAD DEFENSE + Semi below average rebounding by WSU + WSU only 2, 3 turnovers + WSU good shooting + BAD OFFICIATING + Smith getting on his players, teams case about defense + last 3 minutes of semi good defense by WSU + 18-3 WSU run + some good luck = WSU 4 point lead.

WSU needs to flush that last half and have a much better 2nd half.

WSU lucky to be up 4.
We got dicked by the refs again and still up 4. Team is resilient AF. How Kyle smith isn’t losing his GD mind after the zebra shit show last Saturday is beyond me. I’d have been ejected already.

Refs NOT calling it BOTH ways. Jones does not get the and 1 foul call. Of course Brooks gets a foul call, trip to line.

How come everyone in conference gets good hometown officiating except WSU who always gets crappy home court officiating

Well at least if WSU loses, it will be a OT road quad 1,2 loss.

And WSU still has a chance to win

Best bball game I’ve seen in a long time. Great game, UW gave them their best punch and still wasn’t enough.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Technical Quad 1 road win that will become Quad 2 because WSU beat them.

BSU, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Stanford, UW, ALL HIGH QUALITY WINS.

WSU is tied for 2nd in conference at worst now.

A win vs Ore St on the road, and WSU playing with HOUSE MONEY and tied for 1st, alone in 2nd, and in drivers seat going forward and extreme likely to make NCAA tourny.

Refs NOT calling it BOTH ways. Jones does not get the and 1 foul call. Of course Brooks gets a foul call, trip to line.
That little shit Wheeler is pretty darn good, but he gets away with murder. Over and over he would use a push off with his off hand to turn the corner and start his drive to the hoop. Couple times he actually shoved Rice hard enough that his feet went out from under him, and there was no call. He reminds me of a UCLA player from several years ago that was always using his off elbow to hook the defender as he turned the corner at the head of the key. Holiday, Holloway, something like that maybe.

the uw got the hometown calls, no doubt.

Lucky to come away with a win after letting your opponent shoot almost 60%.

That little shit Wheeler is pretty darn good, but he gets away with murder. Over and over he would use a push off with his off hand to turn the corner and start his drive to the hoop. Couple times he actually shoved Rice hard enough that his feet went out from under him, and there was no call. He reminds me of a UCLA player from several years ago that was always using his off elbow to hook the defender as he turned the corner at the head of the key. Holiday, Holloway, something like that maybe.

Such a great win.

But that one guy who can't shoot or do anything else - Housinou? He sucks.

And I hate those F-ing Pac-12 channel promo spots about the Pac-12. We are dead. Can we sell those spots cheap to some advertiser?

There were two obvious offensive fouls against rice they ignored. First half on the drive ran right over him. Second half there was a full arm extension push off similar to the three Colorado hit last week.

I'm trying to figure out how we beat a team that shot 68% in the 2nd half. That's crazy! We got 10 more shots in the 2nd half (19 for the game). Won rebounding, 10 more o-boards and only 6 TOs for the game. We shot well, but needed to grind that game out. Quite a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT