ADVERTISEMENT

vs Arizona

WSU probably has about a 25% chance to win.

And if WSU loses, it will probably be about a 6 to 9.5 to 13 point loss.

6 point loss at best, 9,10, 9.5 point loss at average, 13 point loss at worst, if WSU loses.

Arizona 73, WSU 67.

Hope I am wrong.

If I am wrong, and WSU wins, it will probably be about:

Arizona 66, WSU 69.

WSU probably has about a 25% chance to win.

And if WSU loses, it will probably be about a 6 to 9.5 to 13 point loss.

6 point loss at best, 9,10, 9.5 point loss at average, 13 point loss at worst, if WSU loses.

Arizona 73, WSU 67.

Hope I am wrong.

If I am wrong, and WSU wins, it will probably be about:

Arizona 66, WSU 69.
Keeping Arizona under 70 going to be tough. They routinely are in the 90s. Just keep playing within the offense and hit the shots you’ve been hitting and we will have a chance. Zona is due for a loss at home!

Huge test tonight.
Dammit. I see that the game starts at 8. from 9-10 is the 2-part finale of Two and a half Men. Wish I had one of those split screen TVs.

Wait, maybe I can stream one of them on my computer. My second monitor is my old TV (so screen is pretty big).

Dammit. I see that the game starts at 8. from 9-10 is the 2-part finale of Two and a half Men. Wish I had one of those split screen TVs.

Wait, maybe I can stream one of them on my computer. My second monitor is my old TV (so screen is pretty big).
😂

Sitcoms will be available streaming until the end of time. Watch the Coug game.

Arizona looks really uncomfortable. It’s like watching a pure air raid team that’s being forced to run the ball.

yeah, ref blow. what's new.

thing is, previous wsu teams were smaller and shorter and could get bullied. this team... not so much.

This is the 3rd time that Arizona has been down at the half at home. They had big second half to win both games. UCLA and Stanford were the teams.

WSU controlled the game, half. Led most of game, half. Had about 3 6,7 point leads.

Good defense in forcing about 5,6,7 Arizona turnovers. Only about 4, 5 WSU turnovers. Good overall rebounding. Semi poor shot selection at times. Semi poor shooting at times. Longest scoring draught was only about 2.5 minutes at the longest.

Bad freethrow shooting again. Good job drawing, getting fouls, and getting to line.

Wells having awesome game.

Please stop letting Houinsiu handle the ball. That’s a turnover break waiting to happen.

Damn. Didn’t want this to be a free throw contest. Doesn’t favor us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT