ADVERTISEMENT

vs Arizona

On the drive he dipped his shoulder with no call. Rice was called for less along the baseline earlier

I liked how the announcer, talking about Jones, referred to Pocatello (ISU) as where he came from. Dumnf%$^.

Gawd the guys have no fear. Jones making those late free throws, Wells also. Way to go Cougs.

Oh and I liked those unis. :)

The first Coug basketball game I ever saw was against Arizona. There was something wrong with Beasley, so the game was played in Bohler. We got blown out by the first few minutes of the game. All these years of watching Cougar basketball, if they finish out the season, this will be the best team I can remember.

Chaz on radio said that no WSU team has won 8 in row until now.

WOW!

Unless I misheard, misunderstood.

The first Coug basketball game I ever saw was against Arizona. There was something wrong with Beasley, so the game was played in Bohler. We got blown out by the first few minutes of the game. All these years of watching Cougar basketball, if they finish out the season, this will be the best team I can remember.
I was at that game. We weren’t beating Sean Elliot and the rest of that crew. This team is really really good!

Wells has easily the best jumper since Klay and that’s no hyperbole.

Even tho bad ABOUT 50% Freethrow shooting EARLIER, good down the stretch Freethrow shooting.

Only 9 WSU turnovers all game.

Awesome defense that forced LOTS of Arizona turnovers.

Great rebounding.

Awesome games by Wells, Chinyelu, team, etc.

Those things decided the game in WSU's favor.

Reactions: Coug-Vandal
I liked how the announcer, talking about Jones, referred to Pocatello (ISU) as where he came from. Dumnf%$^.

Gawd the guys have no fear. Jones making those late free throws, Wells also. Way to go Cougs.

Oh and I liked those unis. :)
Dumb ass had just said...No disrespect to Idaho...Then threw out the Pocatello line...

Even tho bad ABOUT 50% Freethrow shooting EARLIER, good down the stretch Freethrow shooting.

Only 9 WSU turnovers all game.

Awesome defense that forced LOTS of Arizona turnovers.

Great rebounding.

Awesome games by Wells, Chinyelu, team, etc.

Those things decided the game in WSU's favor.
Easily forgotten on Wells' 4 point play was Jaki really fighting for the rebound and then kicking it out to Wells.

I was at that game. We weren’t beating Sean Elliot and the rest of that crew. This team is really really good!

Wells has easily the best jumper since Klay and that’s no hyperbole.
The last year of Len Stevens. That Arizona team was loaded. Even though we lost, it was a pleasure to watch the greatness of that Arizona team.

Easily forgotten on Wells' 4 point play was Jaki really fighting for the rebound and then kicking it out to Wells.
The best part is that I caught most of the Two and a Half Men finale highlights without missing hardly any of the game. Including the end where the piano falls on fake Charlie and then another on Chuck Lorre. Huh - gives a whole new twist on "Winning". :) His last words before I watched the last 4-5 minutes of the game.

Oh yeah, and at the very end AZ called a timeout, but the TV screen said they had -0-. WTF was that? I was waiting for the technical. And I know we always bitch about the refs but come on. We get mauled on offense, no call, but we blow a kiss at them on defense and get called for a foul.

That was a great play. He worked his butt off to get that rebound and then with a great pass to Wells.

The last year of Len Stevens. That Arizona team was loaded. Even though we lost, it was a pleasure to watch the greatness of that Arizona team.
I can't remember the year, coach or players, but I guess I was in school at the time. When we had AZ down 10 with 1 minute to go and lost. I was there.

The best part is that I caught most of the Two and a Half Men finale highlights without missing hardly any of the game. Including the end where the piano falls on fake Charlie and then another on Chuck Lorre. Huh - gives a whole new twist on "Winning". :) His last words before I watched the last 4-5 minutes of the game.

Oh yeah, and at the very end AZ called a timeout, but the TV screen said they had -0-. WTF was that? I was waiting for the technical. And I know we always bitch about the refs but come on. We get mauled on offense, no call, but we blow a kiss at them on defense and get called for a foul.
I don't think they actually called a time out. The clock stopped because they subbed a player in.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
WSU is in driving seat. Oregon is 2 games back of WSU in 2nd place. UCLA is 3 games behind in 3rd place.

Chaz was saying that WSU would have to lose 3 out of their last 4 games, in order to have a chance to finish in 4th place behind Arizona, Oregon, UCLA, and thus not make NCAA tournament if that were to happen, and that won't happen

So if WSU goes 2-2 the last four games, and WSU would finish either 1,2, 3 and in NCAA tournament.

WSU should be able to either go 3-1, 2-2, 4-0 and finish top 3 in PAC, and be in NCAA tourny, and not go 1-3, 0-4, and thus not finish top 3 in conference, and thus not goto NCAA tourny.

So unless WSU has a epic ultimate meltdown, WSU is basically going to get into NCAA tourny. And WSU is not going to epically meltdown, so basically WSU is basically playing for the highest NCAA tourny seed that they can get.

WSU should be able to go 3-1, and get a #3,4,5,6 seed in NCAA tournament. 2-2, and about a 5,6,7 seed at worst, 4-0 and about a 2,3,4 seed at best.

Since WSU beat Arizona twice and won 8 in row, (Something that hasn't been done since 1947), and about 10,11,12, out of their last about 11,12,13 games, then WSU can hang with almost anyone in country except maybe UCONN, the #1 team in country.

I would say that this team is probably either at least probably equal to Tony's best WSU team, or probably will end up being at least probably equal to Tony's best WSU team.

That play while was a awesome, critical play, was a TEAM play because 1. It was 1 play, not a awesome game statistically like Wells, Chinyelu, Jones, etc. 2. There was a lot of similar CRITICAL, KEY PLAYS, by a lot of different various players, that if hadn't been made, WSU would have lost. 3. Those plays and the Jaki rebound play were all critical, awesome TEAM plays. 4. Team plays are awesome, nothing to snide at.

Oh Mik. Fact check. AZ is now in 2nd place a half game back. Oregon is I guess 2 games back in 3rd, 2 less wins and one more loss.

Dude, I know that Arizona is in 2nd place, and knew that before you said anything about it.

CHAZ CHAZ CHAZ CHAZ the radio announcer radio announcer radio announcer, said that Oregon is 2 games back, and that UCLA was 3 games back, and He Chaz said that Arizona is 1/2 game back in 2nd place.

I did not say anything about about Arizona. I assumed everyone knew that Arizona was now in 2nd place.

I only mentioned Oregon being 2 games back, and UCLA being 3 games back.

I was basically saying, parroting, etc, what Chaz the radio announcer said, and I even said that I was repeating what Chaz the radio announcer said.

The point I was basically making is that Oregon, is 2 games back, and that UCLA was 3 games back, and that according to Chaz the radio announcer, that WSU would have to have a epic ultimate meltdown and go 1-3 in order for WSU to finish behind Arizona(in 2nd place), Oregon(2 games back), UCLA(3 games back), and be in 4th place and out of NCAA tourny, etc.

Then you have to go act like a rude, a hole, jerk(AKA a idiot(not a intellectual idiot, as you are not intellectually challenged), again.

Edit: I did technically say that Oregon was in 2nd place, 2 games back. For some strange reason, my brain accidentally wrote that Oregon was in 2nd place, when I meant to write that Oregon was 2 games back in 3rd place.

Still if you read, take what I said in context, and the fact that Arizona, Oregon are not both in 2nd place, and that it would be impossible for Oregon to be both 2 games back AND be in 2nd place at same time, you would have seen, should have seen that the point I was making was that Oregon was 2 games back, and UCLA was 3 games back, and that the only way WSU could finish behind Oregon, UCLA and out of NCAA tourny, would be if WSU were to epically ultimately melt down, go 1-3, etc.

I said I was repeating what Chaz the radio announcer said, and I basically did that, I just accidentally slightly miswrote 2 games back in 3rd place into 2 games back in 2nd place.

Basically you were being like a spelling stickler, and saying something comparable to "You misspelled the word IS into ES, FACT CHECK, DICTIONARY CHECK: IS is spelled IS, NOT ES"

In other words you were being a nitpicking, rude, a hole, jerk

Last edited:
Dude, I know that Arizona is in 2nd place, and knew that before you said anything about it.

CHAZ CHAZ CHAZ CHAZ the radio announcer radio announcer radio announcer, said that Oregon is 2 games back, and that UCLA was 3 games back, and He Chaz said that Arizona is 1/2 game back in 2nd place.

I did not say anything about about Arizona. I assumed everyone knew that Arizona was now in 2nd place.

I was basically saying, parroting, etc, what Chaz the radio announcer said, and I even said that I was repeating what Chaz the radio announcer said.

The point I was basically making is that Oregon, is 2 games back, and that UCLA was 3 games back, and that according to Chaz the radio announcer, that WSU would have to have a epic ultimate meltdown and go 1-3 in order for WSU to finish behind Arizona(in 2nd place), Oregon(2 games back), UCLA(3 games back), and be in 4th place and out of NCAA tourny, etc.

Then you have to go act like a rude, a hole, jerk(AKA a idiot(not a intellectual idiot, as you are not intellectually challenged), again.
F dude, your insults make me laugh. All I do is point out your BS and incorrect posts which you defend like the Alamo. Below is what you posted. but now "everyone knew that AZ was in 2nd place". Your words not mine.

Mik Posted: WSU is in driving seat. Oregon is 2 games back of WSU in 2nd place. UCLA is 3 games behind in 3rd place.

F dude, your insults make me laugh. All I do is point out your BS and incorrect posts which you defend like the Alamo. Below is what you posted. but now "everyone knew that AZ was in 2nd place". Your words not mine.

Mik Posted: WSU is in driving seat. Oregon is 2 games back of WSU in 2nd place. UCLA is 3 games behind in 3rd place.

JERK

Edit: I did technically say that Oregon was in 2nd place, 2 games back. For some strange reason, my brain accidentally wrote that Oregon was in 2nd place, when I meant to write that Oregon was 2 games back in 3rd place.

Still if you read, take what I said in context, and the fact that Arizona, Oregon are not both in 2nd place, and that it would be impossible for Oregon to be both 2 games back AND be in 2nd place at same time, you would have seen, should have seen that the point I was making was that Oregon was 2 games back, and UCLA was 3 games back, and that the only way WSU could finish behind Oregon, UCLA and out of NCAA tourny, would be if WSU were to epically ultimately melt down, go 1-3, etc.

I said I was repeating what Chaz the radio announcer said, and I basically did that, I just accidentally slightly miswrote 2 games back in 3rd place into 2 games back in 2nd place.

Basically you were being like a spelling stickler, and saying something comparable to "You misspelled the word IS into ES, FACT CHECK, DICTIONARY CHECK: IS is spelled IS, NOT ES"

Are you still blubbering about your mistakes? And I'm a nitpicker, huh? Kinda like when I spaced and said Gloria was made permanent commissioner not temporary (as you incorrectly stated, although you did correctly say Teresa). I realized my boo-boo and edited it to say Teresa. But you didn't notice the correction, and subsequently posted and lambasted me for using the wrong name, while doubling down on your incorrect statement that she was made temporary.

Instead of getting all butt hurt, you should have just edited and corrected your original post (you still have not), and said "Oops, I spaced".

Are you still blubbering about your mistakes? And I'm a nitpicker, huh? Kinda like when I spaced and said Gloria was made permanent commissioner not temporary (as you incorrectly stated, although you did correctly say Teresa). I realized my boo-boo and edited it to say Teresa. But you didn't notice the correction, and subsequently posted and lambasted me for using the wrong name, while doubling down on your incorrect statement that she was made temporary.

Instead of getting all butt hurt, you should have just edited and corrected your original post (you still have not), and said "Oops, I spaced".

Since you brought it up again. I said that TERESA GOULD was made INTERIM. Yes technically in theory, Teresa is technically, theoretically a semi permanent. BUT almost everybody knows, or should know, that Teresa is a STOP GAP until they find the PERMANENT commissioner that they want, whether thats Oliver Luck, Gloria, or some other commissioner.

You were doing back then, what you did, when I made my WSU being 2,3 games ahead of Oregon, UCLA, comment, and what you are doing now.

You, in a obnoxious, rude, annoying, nitpicking, jerkish, not nice way, nitpick, etc, and then when I, or anybody else responds, calls you out, points out their point, is not nice back at you, does to you, what you do to them, etc, then you try to justify your bad behavior, by pointing out that they are doing to you, what you are doing to them.

And your partially right, but what your not getting is YOU ARE STARTING IT. YOUR THROWING THE FIRST PUNCH.

Then you justify when people punch back in self defense back at you, and say that your only doing to them what they were doing to you.

Your starting this crap. Your the one who is INITIALLY being rude, jerkish, etc.

Now 2 Wrongs don't make a right, so I should either ignore you, or not throw your crap back at you.

So because of that, I am in the wrong too.

Also if you want to point out mistakes, disagree, etc, try being NICE about it, and do it in a NICE way.

If you do that, me, others will be more inclined to nicely explain, clarify, admit our mistakes, etc.

Since you brought it up again. I said that TERESA GOULD was made INTERIM. Yes technically in theory, Teresa is technically, theoretically a semi permanent. BUT almost everybody knows, or should know, that Teresa is a STOP GAP until they find the PERMANENT commissioner that they want, whether thats Oliver Luck, Gloria, or some other commissioner.

You were doing back then, what you did, when I made my WSU being 2,3 games ahead of Oregon, UCLA, comment, and what you are doing now.

Your starting this crap. Your the one who is INITIALLY being rude, jerkish, etc.

So because of that, I am in the wrong too.

Also if you want to point out mistakes, disagree, etc, try being NICE about it, and do it in a NICE way.
In reverse order here:
  • I am nice when I point out your continuous mistakes, fabrications, know-it-all BS, etc. Rarely do others point out your BS, because they don't want to create the situation we have here. Me, I find it amusing.
  • You are almost always in the wrong. But then a broken watch is correct twice a day. :)
  • What starts the crap is your endless, repetitive, often mistake-filled posts.
  • You mean Oregon isn't in 2nd and UCLA isn't in third? I read somewhere that they are.
  • OMG. When someone is made interim, the announcement states that they are interim. Or temporary. Or acting. But yes I guess you are correct. No one is really permanent. They can all be terminated, or perhaps they could die. Unless they are immortal. So since Teresa is not immortal, I concede that you are absolutely correct that she is semi-permanent, simply a stop-gap. Since almost everyone knows that, I look for a cascade of admonishments from all WW posters, scolding me for being so idiotic as to not know as well.

In reverse order here:
  • I am nice when I point out your continuous mistakes, fabrications, know-it-all BS, etc. Rarely do others point out your BS, because they don't want to create the situation we have here. Me, I find it amusing.
  • You are almost always in the wrong. But then a broken watch is correct twice a day. :)
  • What starts the crap is your endless, repetitive, often mistake-filled posts.
  • You mean Oregon isn't in 2nd and UCLA isn't in third? I read somewhere that they are.
  • OMG. When someone is made interim, the announcement states that they are interim. Or temporary. Or acting. But yes I guess you are correct. No one is really permanent. They can all be terminated, or perhaps they could die. Unless they are immortal. So since Teresa is not immortal, I concede that you are absolutely correct that she is semi-permanent, simply a stop-gap. Since almost everyone knows that, I look for a cascade of admonishments from all WW posters, scolding me for being so idiotic as to not know as well.

After I miswrote Oregon is 2 games back in 3rd place into Oregon is 2 games back in 2nd, and after I explained that to you, I DID NOT FCKING SAY THAT OREGON ISNT IN 2ND PLACE.

I FCKIN SAID OREGON WAS 2 GAMES BACK IN 3RD, as part of a CLARIFICATION about what happened.

A clarification that you either didn't see, or ignored, or took out of context, or had been reading comprehension on, or you did see it, etc, and are just purposely lying, twisting it around, etc, trying to be a baiter, a hole, jerk, etc.

Your so FULL OF SHIT, AND YOUR BEING A FCKIN A HOLE JERK TWAT.

NO WONDER YOU WERE BANNED EARLIER, AND NO WONDER YOU CAUSE SO MANY FIGHTS, CONTENTION, ARGUMENTS, ETC.

GO F YOURSELF AND F OFF AND STOP THIS SHIT.

AND IF YOU DONT STOP, I WILL EITHER PUT YOU ON IGNORE OR IGNORE THIS SHIT WHEN YOU DO THIS SHIT.

IN ANY CASE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR DONT DO, I AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT.

After I miswrote Oregon is 2 games back in 3rd place into Oregon is 2 games back in 2nd, and after I explained that to you, I DID NOT FCKING SAY THAT OREGON ISNT IN 2ND PLACE.

I FCKIN SAID OREGON WAS 2 GAMES BACK IN 3RD, as part of a CLARIFICATION about what happened.

A clarification that you either didn't see, or ignored, or took out of context, or had been reading comprehension on, or you did see it, etc, and are just purposely lying, twisting it around, etc, trying to be a baiter, a hole, jerk, etc.

Your so FULL OF SHIT, AND YOUR BEING A FCKIN A HOLE JERK TWAT.

NO WONDER YOU WERE BANNED EARLIER, AND NO WONDER YOU CAUSE SO MANY FIGHTS, CONTENTION, ARGUMENTS, ETC.

GO F YOURSELF AND F OFF AND STOP THIS SHIT.

AND IF YOU DONT STOP, I WILL EITHER PUT YOU ON IGNORE OR IGNORE THIS SHIT WHEN YOU DO THIS SHIT.

IN ANY CASE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR DONT DO, I AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT.
Quit yer blubbering.

Tell ya what Mik - I'll quit poking your little hive if you:
  • Try to stop posting incorrect information (Oregon in 2nd, Teresa being interim). When you do, which is frequent, go back, edit your post and say "oops", rather then go on and on in multiple posts about CHAZ and what you really meant, blah blah blah. That's what I do. I say oops, I misspoke or was wrong. My bad, next topic
  • Try to refrain from multiple long and shouting ramblings that repeat the same thing over and over
  • Try to stop with the personal insults

2nd half starting....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT