ADVERTISEMENT

Game canceled

Stop with your hillbilly, conservative, peckerwood, Trumper political stance on this. Tests are conducted and hard decisions made to keep student athletes as safe as possible, while still trying to play games when possible. It sucks when games are cancelled, but they’re not worth playing if COVID is flying around programs.

I know people who have lost family members because of this virus. Nobody needs to risk going through that to entertain a bunch of troglodytes.

Liberals are so tolerant and kind, they know what's best for everyone!

Reactions: 79COUG
Arent we playing a pac12 south team next weekend?

You should be right. Forgot about the cross - over and only focused on the championship game.
If the cross over does happen it will be against ASU or Utah depending on the OSU game tonight.

Maybe. The irony is that they tend to make decisions that are in the best interests of ignorant, backwoods, uneducated conservatives who can’t keep themselves or their family members safe.

Really? And teams throughout the south played like 10 games this season.

Oh, Jesus. Sometimes I forget that WSU is located in eastern Washington. Here come the old, white, male, conservative troglodytes.

Hey guys lets all spin the wheel and see what name 32eekortS will call us next, he seems like such a well rounded individual.

p.s. it's okay to be white.

Maybe. The irony is that they tend to make decisions that are in the best interests of ignorant, backwoods, uneducated conservatives who can’t keep themselves or their family members safe.
I am so glad there is a group of people who knows what’s better for me then I do! It reminds me of when I was living with my mommy and she was wiping my nose and wiping away my tears!🥰

Stop with your hillbilly, conservative, peckerwood, Trumper political stance on this. Tests are conducted and hard decisions made to keep student athletes as safe as possible, while still trying to play games when possible. It sucks when games are cancelled, but they’re not worth playing if COVID is flying around programs.

I know people who have lost family members because of this virus. Nobody needs to risk going through that to entertain a bunch of troglodytes.

I’ve never been able to figure you out or understand your objectives here, but it’s probably a good idea that you don’t post on this forum anymore.

You’re the one w/dead friends and family, you’ve seemingly done a poor job of managing everyone’s life.

Liberals are so tolerant and kind, they know what's best for everyone!

Just so you know, I had a friend die from coronavirus this week.....so maybe think about that before you type. People are really dying from this and it's a huge number. I hate that the game is being canceled, but feel free to f#ck off with the political commentary.

Just so you know, I had a friend die from coronavirus this week.....so maybe think about that before you type. People are really dying from this and it's a huge number. I hate that the game is being canceled, but feel free to f#ck off with the political commentary.

And another tolerant liberal pokes his little head out

I’m sorry for your loss. You understand.

I’ve never been able to figure you out or understand your objectives here, but it’s probably a good idea that you don’t post on this forum anymore.
Why don’t you spend some energy patrolling people telling others to throw themselves into volcanoes, taking shots at posters who have lost friends because of the virus being discussed and/or the individual who opened up this “can of worms” with their “thanks liberals” post? My objective is to discuss my university’s football program. I will also call people out when they take shots at groups/people I care about.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz

First of all, I’m sorry to hear about your friend. That’s a shame. It’s a tragic virus for those affected.

I’m not going to condemn you for your post, but why not also respond to the political post ripping conservatives as “hillbilly Trumpers?” People have become ok political attacks if they come from their side of the argument, and quick to pull out the f-off with your political commentary if the opinions aren’t aligned with yours.

I just can’t feature those double standards.

I had to give a short address the other day regarding forgiveness and keeping our company together after all this is over. Like every company of any size, we have people across the political spectrum, and for some reason health and health practices have become political this election season. The mother's march in Northern Ireland was an example I discussed. Another was a trip I made to Croatia about 5 years ago. There were bullet holes in most of the city structures. I asked two different people why they didn't fix them. Both told me the same thing: so we have to remember. I found that to be emotionally profound.

Over time the covid facts will be known and accepted. That will pretty much take care of itself for those who are in denial. It is not our job to push that effort; rather it is our job to leave ways of communication open so those who are currently feeling marginalized can rejoin society at some point. Pouring kerosene on a fire is always a bad idea, particularly if you are standing close by the fire.

Why don’t you spend some energy patrolling people telling others to throw themselves into volcanoes, taking shots at posters who have lost friends because of the virus being discussed and/or the individual who opened up this “can of worms” with their “thanks liberals” post? My objective is to discuss my university’s football program. I will also call people out when they take shots at groups/people I care about.

I think all personal attacks should be immediately deleted. You have a history of vulgar, inconsistent messaging on here. You mentioned Trump in a previous post, which was ironic, as your posting style mirrors his tweeting rhetoric. It’s toxic and uncalled for.

I think all personal attacks should be immediately deleted. You have a history of vulgar, inconsistent messaging on here. You mentioned Trump in a previous post, which was ironic, as your posting style mirrors his tweeting rhetoric. It’s toxic and uncalled for.
My posts do not mirror Donald Trump’s Tweets and I consider that to be a “personal attack.” I consider most of your post to consist of personal attacks against me. You should probably delete the post, if you’re practicing what you preach and leading by example.
I’m happy to delete mine if the other attacking posts disappear.

He wants me to die because I called him a tolerant liberal.

tenor.gif

I’ve deleted my posts which could be reasonably viewed as personal attacks against other posters. I’m sorry that I allowed myself to be sucked into this politically-focused digression.

Reactions: kougkurt and Coug90
I’ve deleted my posts which could be reasonably viewed as personal attacks against other posters. I’m sorry that I allowed myself to be sucked into this politically-focused digression.
We need Dick Kim to enter this thread pronto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT