ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. WSU vs. UC

Great series for the TD.
The use of Borghi opened up the long TD pass.
31-10 Cougs late in the 3rd.
Defense had a chance to rest. Big series coming up for both teams.

38-10 after the TD pass to Martin.

Question- where did Trey Davis come from and why wasn't he playing until now on defense?

Guesses at what Rodgers said to Montez?

"Keep your head up, theres always next year"
I just liked Rodgers' face as he was walking away... that was trolling in action. Angry trash talk is off-putting for me, but if Will wants to poke Montez a bit then I'm ok with that. Montez seems to have a bit of Halliday in him, but with less talent.

38-10 after the TD pass to Martin.

Question- where did Trey Davis come from and why wasn't he playing until now on defense?

He is a true freshman from Federal Way. The Cougars recruited him hard, but he signed with USC. He was with USC during the summer. However, he left the Trojans before the season started and walked on at WSU. He wasn't eligible until now. Don't know why all of a sudden he became eligible. He may be the most physically talented CB on the roster. However, he is raw.

41-10 after the FG.
Great job getting this lead.
Buffs are a last place team but the Cougs get an important win.

Right now I'd like to see the backup QB and running back to get some experience.
Colorado are using their backups so they have packed it in.

He is a true freshman from Federal Way. The Cougars recruited him hard, but he signed with USC. He was with USC during the summer. However, he left the Trojans before the season started and walked on at WSU. He wasn't eligible until now. Don't know why all of a sudden he became eligible. He may be the most physically talented CB on the roster. However, he is raw.
Yes, but how did he suddenly become eligible?

Good job by all three phases of the game. Montez was horrible, but I'd like to give at least a little bit of credit to the defense. Also, amazingly there were 8 mentions of Gordon in this thread and all of them were negative. The guy played very well tonight. The weather conditions weren't ideal for passing, but you wouldn't know it by watching him play. Not a perfect game, but pretty impressive. I'll be the first in this thread to say something good about his play tonight.

Also, it goes without saying that Borghi is superlative. Glad Gordon/Leach got the ball in his hands more often tonight.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: froropmkr72
I think Kelly Stouffer is going to need to change his pants when he watches Gordon throw the ball

what he needs is an appointment for a voice transplant

Id rate him second most irritating behind that screechy espn female person

Good job by all three phases of the game. Montez was horrible, but I'd like to give at least a little bit of credit to the defense. Also, amazingly there were 8 mentions of Gordon in this thread and all of them were negative. The guy played very well tonight. The weather conditions weren't ideal for passing, but you wouldn't know it by watching him play. Not a perfect game, but pretty impressive. I'll be the first in this thread to say something good about his play tonight.

Also, it goes without saying that Borghi is superlative. Glad Gordon/Leach got the ball in his hands more often tonight.

Glad Cougar
Gordon played just fine. It was Stouffer's incessant gushing about his release that got tiresome. And I like positive press!

what he needs is an appointment for a voice transplant

Id rate him second most irritating behind that screechy espn female person
Are you ready for Beth "y-a-r-d-s" Mowins? I think she strictly does ESPN After Dark, therefore we've got her for our Eugene game. :rolleyes:

Not 100% certain, though.

She doesn't bother me as much as many who have chimed in. It's so funny how all the time her trademark is how she says....."y-a-r-d-s".

Hell i may have been able to complte a couple of passes given the protection afforded the QB. Hopefully he will step up against oregon but it is a potential blowout for the ducks.

If you see my other post,Las Vegas sees the ducks as 15.5 pt favorites next week . Sometimes realism raises it s ugly head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT