ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. WSU vs. UC

Great work so far, 14-0, but funny how getting up and having them against the ropes suddenly makes the D get all soft like the game is over (psst - it's the 1ST QUARTER)

Offense doing a great job and getting the lead.
Defense looking improved but need to continue that direction.
Montez looks bad so far. Maybe the weather.

21-3 Cougs early

Like the selective blitzing by the Cougs.
Defense still having problems against the run.
Fontenot is a decent back.

What in the world is Liam Ryan doing? He should probably take a seat for a series to get his head back in the game.

I'm absolutely sure
When you watch boxing, do you listen to the play-by-play and go back and chide the booth for discussing what they were seeing and not correctly predicting the guy on the ropes would land a great combo in the next round?

I think we're done here...

I think Kelly Stouffer is going to need to change his pants when he watches Gordon throw the ball

Nice drive by the offense but ended up with a FG after first and goal against a weak defense. Oregon will be much tougher on the defense next week. Surprised they didn't try one running play after first and goal.
Still.....24-3 Cougs at the half.
Good job overall.

When you watch boxing, do you listen to the play-by-play and go back and chide the booth for discussing what they were seeing and not correctly predicting the guy on the ropes would land a great combo in the next round?

I think we're done here...
Don't think we're done ...

Not the prettiest game, but we doing some good things. 2 interceptions, Borghi big run. 24-3 at half. Let's close out the 2nd half.

If this game keeps going the way it has been, I suspect there may be a lot of Borghi in the 4th when the defense is gassed. And that may yield a few more highlights

Reactions: froropmkr72
Warming up in the CUB at halftime...

Defense made some plays, but don’t get too excited yet. Colorado has guys wide open all over the field.

Gordon is a bit off today. It’s understandable given the weather, which really isn’t bad, but the monsoon all day killed the atmosphere.

Game isn’t over yet. We need to take the 2nd kickoff and score.

Warming up in the CUB at halftime...

Defense made some plays, but don’t get too excited yet. Colorado has guys wide open all over the field.

Gordon is a bit off today. It’s understandable given the weather, which really isn’t bad, but the monsoon all day killed the atmosphere.

Game isn’t over yet. We need to take the 2nd kickoff and score.
We remember UCLA. I don't think a single person is celebrating anything yet

down on the goal line when we failed to run it once and settled for the field goal, Gordon could have run it in-pretty easily when he stepped up in the pocket. Max would have scored. Its tough to thread it through 3 defenders in the back of the endzone.

I know it's only a 2 yard run there. but that is a shit spot, it was no gain as the RB tried to bounce it outside.

Secomdary play continues to amaze at thier level of incompetence.

Montez telegraphs every pass and still no one wirhin 4 yards of Shinault.

Can't stop Colorado on their 3rd down plays.
24-10 Cougs with 5 minutes left in the 3rd.
Gordon has to step up and make better decisions.
A drive with a score here will be huge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT