ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon hires Joe Moorhead

Fab5Coug

Hall Of Fame
Nov 10, 2007
Interesting.

Wonder if Mastro was considered. Didn't see his name mentioned in the couple articles I read.

Perhaps strengthens the chance he may be open to coming back.

Oregon is about to do to the Pac 12 what Clemson has been doing to the ACC.

They are the only ones where the disappointment of the Pac 12 network funds does not really impact them.

Really think that Pete saw this coming and bailed so he could reemerge as a savior somewhere rather than go down with UW against the Oregon tsunami.

Oregon is about to do to the Pac 12 what Clemson has been doing to the ACC.

They are the only ones where the disappointment of the Pac 12 network funds does not really impact them.

Really think that Pete saw this coming and bailed so he could reemerge as a savior somewhere rather than go down with UW against the Oregon tsunami.
There are at least 3 schools in the P12 who have f you money. The issue is that no one in the conference is willing to sell out for football for fear of sullying their reputation as an "academic institution."

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggsCoug
The way I see it... you have 3 types of schools... schools that fly first class, schools that fly coach and schools that ride Greyhound. I’ll let you decide which schools shell out the $ to be one of the 3.

The way I see it... you have 3 types of schools... schools that fly first class, schools that fly coach and schools that ride Greyhound. I’ll let you decide which schools shell out the $ to be one of the 3.

Oddly enough, Cristobal doesn't make that much. He will, but he doesn't currently.

Oddly enough, Cristobal doesn't make that much. He will, but he doesn't currently.

He is gonna hold UO over a barrel when it is time to renew. The Rose Bowl isnt gonna come cheap. I expect we may see UO pay $7,000,000 per year if he keeps winning. Or he gets an offer from a SEC school and UO has to counter.

He is gonna hold UO over a barrel when it is time to renew. The Rose Bowl isnt gonna come cheap. I expect we may see UO pay $7,000,000 per year if he keeps winning. Or he gets an offer from a SEC school and UO has to counter.
Cristobal's alma mater is not too far off from making a change. Miami probably gives Manny Diaz one more year and then could be gunning for Cristobal. Would be funny to have two straight UO head coaches go back to Florida, using Nike U. as a stepping stone.

Glad Cougar

Cristobal's alma mater is not too far off from making a change. Miami probably gives Manny Diaz one more year and then could be gunning for Cristobal. Would be funny to have two straight UO head coaches go back to Florida, using Nike U. as a stepping stone.

Glad Cougar

Probably right. Miami should be crushing the ACC. Same for Florida State.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Another scenario, Leach to Miami. Close to the Keys...also a "softer" schedule than SEC football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT