ADVERTISEMENT

What's with Husky fans?

I realize proving your position with evidence is an old fashioned notion, but I'm old school.
Alright, so suppose you are correct. Let’s just say The PAC 10 doesn’t like the UW and rubs their face in the mud undeservedly because the entire conference thinks the university are full of arrogant pricks....back to the original post then...

Alright, so suppose you are correct. Let’s just say The PAC 10 doesn’t like the UW and rubs their face in the mud undeservedly because the entire conference thinks the university are full of arrogant pricks....back to the original post then...

It's too late to use flattery on me.

Funny story. When they learned of it, Hobert was suspended. He never played another down.

And that's why even the Pac-10's Kangaroo Court didn't penalize Washington for the Billy Joe fiasco.

Umm he purchased the cars in the spring . He wasn’t suspended until November .

Umm he purchased the cars in the spring . He wasn’t suspended until November .

Setting aside the fact that players are allowed to own cars, the issue is still when they learned of the loan.

Setting aside the fact that players are allowed to own cars, the issue is still when they learned of the loan.

They are allowed to have loans if they have a way to pay them back . They cannot have a loan if it is based on future earnings . And tell me again the guy gave him the loan based on return ?

Second .. tell me how don james heard on the streets that Danika Smith was hanging around the wrong people and purposely brought him back into the shell house to get him away from the wrong people - and yet can’t see a guy who drives to practice in two new cars to spring practice and not know about what was happening. They knew ... which is the point . Lack of institutional control.

They are allowed to have loans if they have a way to pay them back . They cannot have a loan if it is based on future earnings . And tell me again the guy gave him the loan based on return ?

Second .. tell me how don james heard on the streets that Danika Smith was hanging around the wrong people and purposely brought him back into the shell house to get him away from the wrong people - and yet can’t see a guy who drives to practice in two new cars to spring practice and not know about what was happening. They knew ... which is the point . Lack of institutional control.

Obviously because James knew some things he knew ALL things? That's your argument? And despite investigating and finding no evidence he knew, you JUST KNOW the truth is different. That's not reasoning; that's just BELIEF.

And yes, it was a real loan and the guy not only made the loan in order to realize a return, he in fact got paid back and DID earn that return. Otherwise, what was his motive?

Maybe you'd like to explain why the Huskies would knowingly risk their entire season to save Billy Joe's bacon when the MVP of 1991 Rose Bowl was Billy Joe's backup. We didn't need Billy Joe in order to win. Your theory is defective for so many reasons.

Last edited:
Obviously because James knew some things he knew ALL things? That's your argument? And despite investigating and finding no evidence he knew, you JUST KNOW the truth is different. That's not reasoning; that's just BELIEF.

And yes, it was a real loan and the guy not only made the loan in order to realize a return, he in fact got paid back and DID earn that return. Otherwise, what was his motive?

Maybe you'd like to explain why the Huskies would knowingly risk their entire season to save Billy Joe's bacon when the MVP of 1991 Rose Bowl was Billy Joe's backup. We didn't need Billy Joe in order to win. Your theory is defective for so many reasons.

Too funny. Yeah makes way more sense don James would know smith was hanging around the wrong people vs billy joe driving to practice where everyone could see his purchases.

I know they could have put you in at an and they still would have won. Lack of institutional control. Dennis brown . Beno Bryant . Billy Joe Camaro. All stuff that could have been prevented

Jesus Christ man.......let it go. The more your type, the more I envision you as orange skinned with raccoon eyes and tiny hands. You can live the lie over on your Husky board but the more you post here on the subject, the less relevant you are around here. Maybe you don't care, but none of us give a sh!t about your theories about what happened 20+ years ago. If we went over to your board and complained about something.....I'd expect the same response. Just give it up and talk football.

Too funny. Yeah makes way more sense don James would know smith was hanging around the wrong people vs billy joe driving to practice where everyone could see his purchases.

I know they could have put you in at an and they still would have won. Lack of institutional control. Dennis brown . Beno Bryant . Billy Joe Camaro. All stuff that could have been prevented

So we were trying to avoid having to start Mark Brunell? Too funny is right.

I must have missed it. Did Coach James and Billy Joe carpool together?
Did they sell drugs together ? He still knew about that . And Hobert had to drive his car to practice . But yeah, sell me that it is way more likely James knew about the drug dealing vs the cars

Jesus Christ man.......let it go. The more your type, the more I envision you as orange skinned with raccoon eyes and tiny hands. You can live the lie over on your Husky board but the more you post here on the subject, the less relevant you are around here. Maybe you don't care, but none of us give a sh!t about your theories about what happened 20+ years ago. If we went over to your board and complained about something.....I'd expect the same response. Just give it up and talk football.

I've been ready to let it go ever since you agreed with me that the whole smear is just a required Cougar belief. Ed can't let it go.

Did they sell drugs together ? He still knew about that . And Hobert had to drive his car to practice . But yeah, sell me that it is way more likely James knew about the drug dealing vs the cars

I had no idea he parked his car on the field.

So we were trying to avoid having to start Mark Brunell? Too funny is right.
Didn’t uw lose to WSU and Arizona without Hobert. They got caught. Peterson won’t get caught so if he can get a qb in the future for the big games maybe they can do it without the cloud .

Didn’t uw lose to WSU and Arizona without Hobert. They got caught. Peterson won’t get caught so if he can get a qb in the future for the big games maybe they can do it without the cloud .
So your point is that changing QBs late in the season and having a massive distraction envelope your program doesn't have any effect when playing decent teams on the road. Interesting. I don't think many would agree.

I've been ready to let it go ever since you agreed with me that the whole smear is just a required Cougar belief. Ed can't let it go.

That is the exact kind of comment that makes me envision you with orange skin and tiny hands. What I said is that I don't think it's a smear because think that UW was crooked and we don't have any inherent need to change our minds just cuz some Husky blowhard wants to try to revise history 20+ years later. I 100% believe that Don James was a cheatin' sumb!tch just like just about every other coach at that time. They were just dumb enough to get caught.

That is the exact kind of comment that makes me envision you with orange skin and tiny hands. What I said is that I don't think it's a smear because think that UW was crooked and we don't have any inherent need to change our minds just cuz some Husky blowhard wants to try to revise history 20+ years later. I 100% believe that Don James was a cheatin' sumb!tch just like just about every other coach at that time. They were just dumb enough to get caught.

Weird, cuz the only party relying on any facts here is me, Mr. Dennison. And the ones relying on the equivalent of "Crooked Hillary" references are you and Ed.

Last edited:
Weird, cuz the only party relying on any facts here is me, Mr. Dennison. And the ones relying on the equivalent of "Crooked Hillary" references are you and Ed.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

You're just coming over here and picking fights because you already realize that UW is still not "BACK" yet and will not win even half of a national championship for the 27th year in a row. You're a little pissed off and figure that these arguments will make you feel better. Hope it did. You can yell "FAKE NEWS" all you want about the allegations back then....but we believed them then and we believe them today and you tilting at windmills isn't going to get rid of the fact that your beloved mutts were guilty and deserved to be on probation.

Remember, it's probably good that you lost to Auburn and that you'll choke away another Pac-12 game....just like you always do. If it didn't happen, you'd have the shame of having Alabama run the train on you like $10 hooker like they did the last time you faced them....but maybe worse......the Tide looks pretty good this year.

I simply pointed out that this mandatory Cougar article of faith is counter factual. You promptly agreed that the facts are irrelevant. I think we’re having a very enjoyable exchange and I admire your candor.

I’m feeling fine. I hope this projection doesn’t mean you’re upset.

What better way to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Possum Bowl and 0-12 than to have this site's Paul Wulff Truthers mop the floor with a visiting Don James Truther.

Don James the west coast Paterno ("I know nuttin', I saw nuttin'") who blew 2 straight Rose Bowl births (and almost 4 straight games) to Jim Friggin' Walden

Reactions: kougkurt
What better way to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Possum Bowl and 0-12 than to have this site's Paul Wulff Truthers mop the floor with a visiting Don James Truther.

Don James the west coast Paterno ("I know nuttin', I saw nuttin'") who blew 2 straight Rose Bowl births (and almost 4 straight games) to Jim Friggin' Walden

Well done!

Auburn guy here. When we played you guys, the relationship between the two fan bases was cordial and the banter respectful. Down on the Plains, we partied together, tailgated together, ate together and generally got along swimmingly.

Now flash forward to today. Over on the Huskies' Hardcore site, they are b----ing about AU fans being too nice, because we won't get into a p---ing match with them on the streets in downtown Atlanta! They are calling our folks names because we don't want to fight. They are as bad as West "Burning Couch" Virginia fans, generally recognized as the worst place in America for visiting fans -- only THEY'RE in reality, the visitors.

Now I see what you Coug fans were talking about when you complained about them in Auburn. I thought y'all were exaggerating, due to the rivalry thing. I was wrong, They really are buttheads!

The soft leftist girly-guy Husky male fans from blue state (Western) Washington were under the strange illusion that they they could go into Trump territory and steal a victory from teams that play football for keeps.

Too funny.

Oh, the self-delusion of left-wing wimpy males...

The soft leftist girly-guy Husky male fans from blue state (Western) Washington were under the strange illusion that they they could go into Trump territory and steal a victory from teams that play football for keeps.

Too funny.

Oh, the self-delusion of left-wing wimpy males...

Interesting. We win in Eastern Washington every other year.

What? That's a blue state team playing another blue state team.

We don't want you to cry the entire long trip home either. We're nice that way. :)

Oh I thought you were seceding (again). Feel free to identify any blue East of the Cascades. And Massachusetts is not an acceptable answer.

Oh I thought you were seceding (again). Feel free to identify any blue East of the Cascades. And Massachusetts is not an acceptable answer.

Don't get me wrong. We won't beat Petersen with Leach. But beating USC, Furd, Utah, and Oregon in a season...I'll take that. All those teams should beat us.

BTW HHusky...did I say you soft leftwing "men" in Seattle will never beat those boys in Trump Country? They play big boy football.

But hey, getting to the "Final Four" is a pretty nice season...(even if it won't happen again for you in the next 10 years+). I never will take away from that accomplishment.

Don't get me wrong. We won't beat Petersen with Leach. But beating USC, Furd, Utah, and Oregon in a season...I'll take that. All those teams should beat us.

BTW HHusky...did I say you soft leftwing "men" in Seattle will never beat those boys in Trump Country? They play big boy football.

But hey, getting to the "Final Four" is a pretty nice season...(even if it won't happen again for you in the next 10 years+). I never will take away from that accomplishment.

Yes, when I look at college football media guides from the SEC, I see nothing but the faces of likely Trump voters. Those dumb Southerners can really ball!

So your point is that changing QBs late in the season and having a massive distraction envelope your program doesn't have any effect when playing decent teams on the road. Interesting. I don't think many would agree.

Oh so if Hobert left the year earlier in some what if
Yes, when I look at college football media guides from the SEC, I see nothing but the faces of likely Trump voters. Those dumb Southerners can really ball!
i thought they were Jeff sessions dumb southerners .

Oh so if Hobert left the year earlier in some what if

i thought they were Jeff sessions dumb southerners .

I think there’s no guarantee Hobert would have won those games. You finished 9-3. You had some decent QB as I recall.That was also an early big win in a fairly good period for AZ football. Anyway, Mark Brunell could play a little QB you might remember. And he’d already proven it. Absolutely no one would have been worried about our QB play if Brunell had had to open as the starter.

Last edited:
Fake news!
Look..the UW has no land and we have massive acreage!

Week_2.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT