ADVERTISEMENT

Bizarro world thread

Well... it coukd be the onset . Would mean keep an eye on it . And i could tell you I posted without my readers and I posted from my phone. What I wont tell you because of pride Cofefeve is a word . He is such a narcissist he cant even admit he miss spelled a word. Just like when he lost to Cruz in Iowa... it was rigged. Sound familiar.

And if he does go through his plan for retribution against say Liz Cheney you really believe he will leave the offi e and expose he and his family to same behavior?

And of course you havent seen him talking about Barrack Obama starting world war 2. Or saying he is in N Carolina when he was in a different state. Your news doesn't show that or rambling on about choice between electric powered boats or sharks.
Ed are you going to be miserable (more than you are now) for the next 4 years?

I wasn't happy when Joe was announced the winner in 2020. But I went on with my life with a smile on my face.

It seems like some of you with TDS live a beyond miserable existence.

Oh and get a bigger phone.

1366_2000.jpg

Last edited:
Well... it coukd be the onset . Would mean keep an eye on it . And i could tell you I posted without my readers and I posted from my phone. What I wont tell you because of pride Cofefeve is a word . He is such a narcissist he cant even admit he miss spelled a word. Just like when he lost to Cruz in Iowa... it was rigged. Sound familiar.

And if he does go through his plan for retribution against say Liz Cheney you really believe he will leave the offi e and expose he and his family to same behavior?

And of course you havent seen him talking about Barrack Obama starting world war 2. Or saying he is in N Carolina when he was in a different state. Your news doesn't show that or rambling on about choice between electric powered boats or sharks.
Interesting that an internet search comes up with several things, including Wiki, for covfefe, but absolutely nothing for cofefeve. So what is that word supposed to mean?

If covfefe is supposed to be evidence that Donald Trump has dementia, I guess "yiubare" proves that you have dementia also.

My betting site tells me that I have a 99.9% chance of being correct that Trump will peacefully leave office in January 2029. As per the Constitution.
Couple things here. As if covfefe was his only verbal or written blunder. There are hundreds of them and they are still coming.

That said I’m 45 and have misspoke and misfired on text more times than I can remember. Now I have the benefit of not being in front of a camera constantly so I don’t get scrutinized. But I also have hit my head a number of times and had several concussions so long term who knows what’s in store for me. In general I don’t find this something to joke about but it’s hard not to have a laugh when you consider the two choices we have.

Couple things here. As if covfefe was his only verbal or written blunder. There are hundreds of them and they are still coming.

That said I’m 45 and have misspoke and misfired on text more times than I can remember. Now I have the benefit of not being in front of a camera constantly so I don’t get scrutinized. But I also have hit my head a number of times and had several concussions so long term who knows what’s in store for me. In general I don’t find this something to joke about but it’s hard not to have a laugh when you consider the two choices we have.
Well I can assure you that any gaffes you have ever made on this site have been catalogued and filed away by a couple of posters. Of course, not the Mighty and Benevolent Loyal. I quickly mentally dismiss anything anyone posts, which is a good practice in regard to several posters. I too have hit my head quite a few times, mostly against the wall after reading some of the ridiculous shit that these same posters come up with. I have the local sheetrock guy on retainer.

What part dont uou understand. I acknowledged that . If say I was yiur neighbor and dint like uou, and people I knew didnt like you and liked me, and I knew they were the ones breaking in but didnt say anytjing , my hands are clean .

And you didnt acknowledge the fact Mueller found 10 incidents of obstruction.

And maybe you can point me in the direction of the person who hired the guy who appointed Mueller?

As to Seal team 6.... he certainly has brand new power to do it and be immune. But as Biden had said he doesnt agree with the court ruling ... but it is still early .
I don't know what that first sentence is supposed to mean.

The convictions and indictments arising out of the Mueller investigation are public record. Likewise, the indictments and conviction arising from the Durham investigation are public record. Have you acknowledged that Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred?

So, are you acknowledging that the "Trump is a threat to democracy" rhetoric is BS? Is Biden negligent for not neutralizing an existential threat to our country?

I’m in favor of Biden authorizing an assassination. In fact, I’m in favor of a murder/suicide. Quickest way to start over.

What’s Dr Jack up to these days he could help with the Biden part of it.
Maybe ED could organize a bipartisan trip to Jonestown?

I'm pretty sure it actually is a fancy word that only the Mensa-like Ed and Gibby know the meaning of.
Pretty sure covfefe was supposed to be coverage.

Autocorrect has to work overtime for ED and Trump.

On a serious note, remember that Biden had two aneurysms and brain surgery in the late 80s.

Ed are you going to be miserable (more than you are now) for the next 4 years?

I wasn't happy when Joe was announced the winner in 2020. But I went on with my life with a smile on my face.

It seems like some of you with TDS live a beyond miserable existence.

Oh and get a bigger phone.

1366_2000.jpg
Miserable? Let me say if calling people names such as you puts a smile on your face, then no I won't have a smile on my face.

Not worried about me. Worried about democracy and my kids having the same privilege I have had for the last 40 years of voting.

I can't help that people are either ignorant or oblivious of what Trump is capable of doing to the structure of what was a democracy and the checks and balances. The guy is a "fugazi", and for you and other is simply a vessel for what you need for whatever reason you need it.

He is a convicted felon, libel for rape. He is a multi time adulterer who represents you and your beliefs. But as you throw people out of the Republican Party, remember that when he wanted to be accepted by the elites he supported Hillary and was Pro Choice.

And I finally have my computer turned on so no need to a phone with bigger font...and I also have on my readers so I can actually see your BS.

I don't know what that first sentence is supposed to mean.

The convictions and indictments arising out of the Mueller investigation are public record. Likewise, the indictments and conviction arising from the Durham investigation are public record. Have you acknowledged that Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred?

So, are you acknowledging that the "Trump is a threat to democracy" rhetoric is BS? Is Biden negligent for not neutralizing an existential threat to our country?
Interesting that an internet search comes up with several things, including Wiki, for covfefe, but absolutely nothing for cofefeve. So what is that word supposed to mean?
It is the slang term for the word for covfefe

Maybe ED could organize a bipartisan trip to Jonestown?
I certainly can arrange for a private plane to take them down, and I can "organize" it so you could be the chaperone. And maybe you can just talk them to death.

The FBI has tacitly admitted that Crossfire Hurricane which became the Mueller investigation never should have happened. I'm not surprised that you have ignored that.
Wait...the guy Comey who put a nail into Hillary's candidacy at the last hours of the process and a guy who Trump thanked and praised is now "bias"?

When the president's son has a meeting with Russians, and says August would be the best time to release the information, then "Russia, if you are listening", I personally think it should be investigated. I guess I have a different view of Russian aid than you. I don't like getting close to a dictator who has nukes pointed at us. Call me silly.

What do you not understand about the following: The Mueller report "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”?

Also, you have not responded to whether Biden should authorize an assassination of Trump. Biden is immune. Biden said “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” Biden has repeatedly said that democracy is at stake and Trump is an existential threat. So, is it drone strike or Seal Team 6?

Let me try this again from my computer.

What part don't you understand? I acknowledged that there was no directive or direct coordination from the Trump team that was uncovered. But they did know it was happening. They knew the Russians were involved in our election process and did nothing about it.

For example, if say I was your neighbor and don't like you(and one doesn't have to be your neighbor to have that good sense), and people I knew didn't like you, and those same people were breaking into your home, my hands are clean, I didn't break into your home but I knew who did. One can lie or be complicit by omission.

And you didn't acknowledge the fact Mueller found 10 incidents of obstruction.

And maybe you can point me in the direction of the person who hired the guy who appointed Mueller?

As to Seal team 6.... he certainly has brand new power to do it and be immune. But as Biden had said he doesn't agree with the court ruling ... but it is still early .

And yes history will view Biden as negligent if Trump gets back into power and carry's out what he has said and what he attempted to do his first term where there were guardrails.

Let me try this again from my computer.

What part don't you understand? I acknowledged that there was no directive or direct coordination from the Trump team that was uncovered. But they did know it was happening. They knew the Russians were involved in our election process and did nothing about it.

For example, if say I was your neighbor and don't like you(and one doesn't have to be your neighbor to have that good sense), and people I knew didn't like you, and those same people were breaking into your home, my hands are clean, I didn't break into your home but I knew who did. One can lie or be complicit by omission.

And you didn't acknowledge the fact Mueller found 10 incidents of obstruction.

As to Seal team 6.... he certainly has brand new power to do it and be immune. But as Biden had said he doesn't agree with the court ruling ... but it is still early .

And yes history will view Biden as negligent if Trump gets back into power and carry's out what he has said and what he attempted to do his first term where there were guardrails.
It's not a new power. The president is commander in chief. The formal recognition of immunity is the new part.

Just face the fact that you know, but refuse to admit, that the "Trump is a threat to democracy" rhetoric is total BS. If Biden really did believe that, he's duty bound to remove such a threat. And if you truly believe the MSNBC talking points at Trump's existential threat to our great country you would be demanding it. But it's all horseshit.

Wait...the guy Comey who put a nail into Hillary's candidacy at the last hours of the process and a guy who Trump thanked and praised is now "bias"?

When the president's son has a meeting with Russians, and says August would be the best time to release the information, then "Russia, if you are listening", I personally think it should be investigated. I guess I have a different view of Russian aid than you. I don't like getting close to a dictator who has nukes pointed at us. Call me silly.
Do you dispute that the FBI has admitted Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred?

And careful Ed. You're opening the door to a president's son meeting with Chinese.

Miserable? Let me say if calling people names such as you puts a smile on your face, then no I won't have a smile on my face.

Not worried about me. Worried about democracy and my kids having the same privilege I have had for the last 40 years of voting.

I can't help that people are either ignorant or oblivious of what Trump is capable of doing to the structure of what was a democracy and the checks and balances. The guy is a "fugazi", and for you and other is simply a vessel for what you need for whatever reason you need it.

He is a convicted felon, libel for rape. He is a multi time adulterer who represents you and your beliefs. But as you throw people out of the Republican Party, remember that when he wanted to be accepted by the elites he supported Hillary and was Pro Choice.

And I finally have my computer turned on so no need to a phone with bigger font...and I also have on my readers so I can actually see your BS.
Your side of the aisle and the corrupt liberal media (which is an extension of the DNC) have been calling Trump and his supporters racists, fascists, xenophobes, homophobes, transphobes, islamaphobes for the past 8 years. Yet when I call you and some of the other delusional, hypocritical liberals on this board morons, miserable or willful idiots you come at me with faux outrage and your collective tighty whiteys in a bunch.

Lets talk about threats to democracy. Your guy with the broccoli brain who is currently refusing to give up power (something the left accused Trump of wanting to do) and his buddy Barry (who isn't really his buddy) have censored and canceled doctors with a different view on Covid, weaponized the DOJ, spied on their political opponents, tried to imprison their political rival, sabotaged a duly elected presidents first 4 years, coordinated efforts with social media to hide the hunter lap top, had 51 political figureheads lie about the laptop calling it Russian propaganda.

AND YOU IDIOTS SAY TRUMP IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent. “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast.

I would ask if that sounds familiar but I already know you would deflect.

Speaking of evil individuals. Let's talk Saul Alinsky (Both Hillary and BO are Alinsky disciples). Below are the 13 rules for radicals. #13 especially stands out. Trump was and still is the target. You say "what Trump is capable of doing" How about what Hillary, Obama and Biden have already done to "democracy" and what they continue to do.

#6 applies to all of you morons screaming at the clouds that Trump is a threat to democracy.

#7 could be directed at the Democrats going back to the African Americans every election cycle begging for their votes and never delivering anything but more crime and poverty. The black community is waking the F up in masses. Yep I would say the tactic of playing the race card around the clock 24/7 is a tactic that has become a drag.
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the experience of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside of the experience of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Last edited:

Just don't forget as you support a Democrat that JFK, LBJ, and Slick Willie were infamous for their extra-marital exploits/assaults. And that doesn't even account for the multiple women that have accused Gropey Joe of sexual assault, Tara Read's sexual assault/rape claim, and Doctor-to-be Jill was banged by the Gropey one while she was still married to her first husband. Those are the beliefs that YOU support.

Just don't forget as you support a Democrat that JFK, LBJ, and Slick Willie were infamous for their extra-marital exploits/assaults. And that doesn't even account for the multiple women that have accused Gropey Joe of sexual assault, Tara Read's sexual assault/rape claim, and Doctor-to-be Jill was banged by the Gropey one while she was still married to her first husband. Those are the beliefs that YOU support.
Another Mic drop on the hypocrite ED.

And don't forget Heels up Harris f'd her way to the top.

I’m no Kamala fan, but now do Melania.

I’m sure she’s always loved Trump for his great personality.

By the way no way Baron is Trumps kid. Melania F’d some Eastern European basketball star and they just went with it.

Reactions: Cougini5591

By the way no way Baron is Trumps kid. Melania F’d some Eastern European basketball star and they just went with it.
This is the best you got?

Cringy

It's not a new power. The president is commander in chief. The formal recognition of immunity is the new part.

Just face the fact that you know, but refuse to admit, that the "Trump is a threat to democracy" rhetoric is total BS. If Biden really did believe that, he's duty bound to remove such a threat. And if you truly believe the MSNBC talking points at Trump's existential threat to our great country you would be demanding it. But it's all horseshit.
The "new part" is the "new power". At no point in the previous 45 presidency's did any president think they could order seal team 6 go take out a rival and use the immunity clause, so yea, it is a "new power".

Do you dispute that the FBI has admitted Crossfire Hurricane should not have occurred?

And careful Ed. You're opening the door to a president's son meeting with Chinese.
Why do I need to be careful? If investigated, and Hunter Biden asked the Chinese to drop info to influence the election, I would ask for Biden to be impeached immediately if there is a letter showing that to be the case.

I am married to the US, democracy, and the constitution , and only date a candidate. So yeah, have no problem impeaching Biden if that had happened.

The "new part" is the "new power". At no point in the previous 45 presidency's did any president think they could order seal team 6 go take out a rival and use the immunity clause, so yea, it is a "new power".
You do not know what you're talking about. The president was the commander in chief before the decision, and is the commander in chief after the decision.

Why do I need to be careful? If investigated, and Hunter Biden asked the Chinese to drop info to influence the election, I would ask for Biden to be impeached immediately if there is a letter showing that to be the case.

I am married to the US, democracy, and the constitution , and only date a candidate. So yeah, have no problem impeaching Biden if that had happened.
You're not acting like it. You have no faith in the Constitution, the United States or democracy as exhibited by your posts on this board. You're Blue MAGA.

I guess I am missing what I am being a hypocrite about? Was Harris married when she dated Brown? Did Brown have a 6 month at home? Did Harris get accused of rape and get convicted in a court of law of being libel?

Are there 26 other cases of men saying she sexually assaulted them? Is there a tape saying she just went up and grabbed men by the dicks cause she was attracted to them?

But I understand....he meets a moral minimum for you to get the tax breaks for the 1% ers.

It was interesting the last two weeks. Spent 2 weeks in SC with a 96 year old man whose plane is ready to land, so to speak. Vibrant until a late May fall and broke a fibula which has caused him to be in bed 24/7 and started his decline. But listening to the nurses and folks in the area, it is clear how they vote. One nurse said to me housing is too expensive. I asked her a simple question, if there is a limited suppy, and rates are lowered to 5% making it affordable, do you think prices will go up, down or remain the same. She was stunned I would ask her that question, and truth is she didn't know the answer.

Then I went from that conservative area to Gozzer Ranch in Harrison Idaho. Met a nice financially healthy 70 year old with his attractive 40 year old girl friend. She asked me what I did for a living and she said "the mortgage industry is a tough business right now.

Then the 70 year cradle robber pops up "that will change when there is a new president". I looked at him and told him Jamie Dimon could be our president and that will not change the dynamic in the Seattle market one bit. It is a supply issue, and there is nothing the Prez can do to solve that issue.

But have to say it is at least refreshing to hear people say "I don't care what Trump did, I don't even like the guy, but I do like the 20% tax cuts. It is refreshing to hear people being honest and not trying to do mental gymnastics to somehow justify their choice.

My theory is that Donald had to amend the prenup. She gets more cash, but has to stick with him longer. I doubt they sleep in the same room, and there is absolutely hanky panky.

I do think Baron is his kid. Melania is 5-11, and Donald is 6-3. A 6-9 kid isn't crazy. A kid is/was probably a condition of the prenup.

You're not acting like it. You have no faith in the Constitution, the United States or democracy as exhibited by your posts on this board. You're Blue MAGA.
Hey...when I see people who worked for him like Mark Esper, John Bolton, Eric Herschman, Pat Cipillone and Mark Millie say Trump is an existential threat, I tend to believe them as they stopped many of Trump's anti democratic impulses. You think Rudy will stop anything? How about Eastman? Jeffrey Clark?

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
My theory is that Donald had to amend the prenup. She gets more cash, but has to stick with him longer. I doubt they sleep in the same room, and there is absolutely hanky panky.

I do think Baron is his kid. Melania is 5-11, and Donald is 6-3. A 6-9 kid isn't crazy. A kid is/was probably a condition of the prenup.
Perhaps, just a theory I have with the presumption that Melania has done the bare minimum to secure her citizenship and lifestyle.

Does bring up another interesting debate though. Since Melania was First Lady and Kamala is VP, who F’d their way higher?

Hey...when I see people who worked for him like Mark Esper, John Bolton, Eric Herschman, Pat Cipillone and Mark Millie say Trump is an existential threat, I tend to believe them as they stopped many of Trump's anti democratic impulses. You think Rudy will stop anything? How about Eastman? Jeffrey Clark?
Then you're demanding that Biden assassinate Trump, right?

Perhaps, just a theory I have with the presumption that Melania has done the bare minimum to secure her citizenship and lifestyle.

Does bring up another interesting debate though. Since Melania was First Lady and Kamala is VP, who F’d their way higher?
Kamala. California AG, Senator, VP.

And BTW, my post should have said NO hanky panky. The pool boy, tennis pro, gardner of the Rose Garden or whoever has a way better chance with Melania NOW than the Donald.

And BTW, my post should have said NO hanky panky. The pool boy, tennis pro, gardner of the Rose Garden or whoever has a way better chance with Melania NOW than the Donald.
That probably includes you and me too

Well, none of us know for sure what the relationship is between DJT and Melania, but there isn't a big shortage of really hot wives/girlfriends that have married rich and/or powerful men. And who are we to pass judgement on whatever that marriage actually is?

But since we ARE speculating on things here, I'll jump on the wagon. I would say that Kamalala was doing the nasty thing strictly for power and Melania was giving it up for money and lifestyle. Just my $.02 worth.

Well, none of us know for sure what the relationship is between DJT and Melania, but there isn't a big shortage of really hot wives/girlfriends that have married rich and/or powerful men. And who are we to pass judgement on whatever that marriage actually is?

But since we ARE speculating on things here, I'll jump on the wagon. I would say that Kamalala was doing the nasty thing strictly for power and Melania was giving it up for money and lifestyle. Just my $.02 worth.
Well…and to escape a shithole country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT