ADVERTISEMENT

How does Inslee’s mandate change things for Rolo

BS. This is a quote from you:

FWIW, I believe that everyone should have the right to forgo the vaccine.....I just think that they should have to carry a card saying that they are reserving the right to pass on the vaccine and accept the fact that they shouldn't be eligible for hospital care if they get sick from COVID. Make a choice and live with the consequences

So you still think that’s a good idea? Or has your moral superiority, self-righteous BS worn off?

Don’t worry about my undergarments. I’m not wearing any at the moment.

Fair enough.....my intent was ICU care but you got me. However, you can go eat a d!ck with your race baiting. My conversation has never been about race and you are a gaslighting toolbag every time you bring it up.

It's got nothing to do with race or racism, so take your strawman arguments and stick 'em where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
No he didn’t say that . Use affirmative action so blacks are second in line to regular procedures therefore are front of the line of the not vaccinated ? Your dilemma is now solved.

Yes he did. Cutting off healthcare to unvaccinated people means no healthcare for 60 percent of the Black population. Kind of like saying the illiterate should be banned from using the internet would mean no internet for CougEd.

By the way, affirmative is illegal in Washington. Rejected by voters twice.

Fair enough.....my intent was ICU care but you got me. However, you can go eat a d!ck with your race baiting. My conversation has never been about race and you are a gaslighting toolbag every time you bring it up.

It's got nothing to do with race or racism, so take your strawman arguments and stick 'em where the sun don't shine.

Your backwardness is your problem. Your choice, you get to bear the consequences.

seriously, GFY. Every time you come back to post, it makes you look like an idiotic race-baiting twit. Nobody thinks that you are clever or smart for doing this.
It's the only defense he has. He's backed himself into such an inescapable corner he needs to change the subject and create a diversion. He's learned very well as a member of Cult 45. Taihtsat

It's the only defense he has. He's backed himself into such an inescapable corner he needs to change the subject and create a diversion. He's learned very well as a member of Cult 45. Taihtsat

What inescapable corner is that?

Look to your left, then to your right. Those are called walls.
It's not really difficult to get past walls. You must realize that when you are defending yourself by hurling ad homenim attacks, you're really just defending your walls which have become a little house. You're defending the house you built to protect yourself. You are trying to hide there inside this little house - way back in the corner. You're psyche has been challenged so you become highly defensive and resort to insults and attacks and not actual arguments. You have constructed a self-concept of yourself - an image - and now you defend that image with all you have left, inside your tiny house, in the corner. Come out. Taihtsat

It's not really difficult to get past walls. You must realize that when you are defending yourself by hurling ad homenim attacks, you're really just defending your walls which have become a little house. You're defending the house you built to protect yourself. You are trying to hide there inside this little house - way back in the corner. You're psyche has been challenged so you become highly defensive and resort to insults and attacks and not actual arguments. You have constructed a self-concept of yourself - an image - and now you defend that image with all you have left, inside your tiny house, in the corner. Come out. Taihtsat
Replying to yourself is unbecoming. Now you’re talking about walls instead of corners.

And you still haven’t answered the question.
Here’s another- is your Cult 45 line an hominem attack?

Wait until civil lawsuits force health insurance companies to payout billions for refusing to do so.
What about for adding a surcharge for unvaccinated? Or no sick pay when not fully vaccinated?

Have to think there will be more of this. How confident are you in your lawsuit prediction?

Replying to yourself is unbecoming. Now you’re talking about walls instead of corners.

And you still haven’t answered the question.
Here’s another- is your Cult 45 line an hominem attack?
If youll re-read, corners were mentioned. Youre hiding in a corner.

AND, it would be " ad mominem" not just hominem. And no, it wouldn't because it describes your current state or "place", like where you are and doesn't address you in your being or nature.
Having said that, i called you "lazy" before, and since i like to hold myself accountable, that was kinda of an ad hominem attack. I don't know if you actually are lazy, but you're thinking and argumentation certainly is. That's all I have to say about that.

Last edited:
What about for adding a surcharge for unvaccinated? Or no sick pay when not fully vaccinated?

Have to think there will be more of this. How confident are you in your lawsuit prediction?
How confident are you in thinking that this will stick? Lawsuits are already popping up everywhere. We will see how it all unfolds.

Cutting off healthcare for the unvaccinated is not going to happen, if they were to do this it will only create more issues. If you simply start cutting off healthcare coverage for people that won't listen to science, we can take it a step further, So we no longer cover cancer if you're a smoker, no more AIDS or sexually transmitted disease coverage, if you don't practice save sex. No more coverage for alcoholics ,.... the list can go on an on. You either have health coverage or you don't and you can't start plugging in exceptions for people that don't live a healthy lifestyle. They could add a surcharge like they do for smokers, which I think they should and will, but you can't eliminate coverage.

How confident are you in thinking that this will stick? Lawsuits are already popping up everywhere. We will see how it all unfolds.
Legally, the surcharge will stick. Doubt we see a case challenging it. What would be your legal theory?

Maybe it will lead employees to find a different job if they don’t want to pay $2400 a year to be unvaccinated. But we’ll see how many other businesses adopt similar policies to mandate or coerce employees to get vaccinated. Seems to make sense from the business’ perspective.

Cutting off healthcare for the unvaccinated is not going to happen, if they were to do this it will only create more issues. If you simply start cutting off healthcare coverage for people that won't listen to science, we can take it a step further, So we no longer cover cancer if you're a smoker, no more AIDS or sexually transmitted disease coverage, if you don't practice save sex. No more coverage for alcoholics ,.... the list can go on an on. You either have health coverage or you don't and you can't start plugging in exceptions for people that don't live a healthy lifestyle. They could add a surcharge like they do for smokers, which I think they should and will, but you can't eliminate coverage.
I agree. The surcharge is what Delta Air Lines is doing. Otherwise it will be various mandates, other ways to incentivize people to vaccinate, or other ideas.

Legally, the surcharge will stick. Doubt we see a case challenging it. What would be your legal theory?

Maybe it will lead employees to find a different job if they don’t want to pay $2400 a year to be unvaccinated. But we’ll see how many other businesses adopt similar policies to mandate or coerce employees to get vaccinated. Seems to make sense from the business’ perspective.
My legal theory? The company's main position is that they're trying to restore public trust in air travel. I'm not a lawyer and not sure of legal precedent for either side but what I do know is that you can't charge an obese person more for their insurance because its statistically known they have far more doctor visits and are far likely to develop diabetes type II as well as severe heart disease. I love the fact you say "Legally, the surcharge will stick", as if you know this for a fact. LOL ..... And yes, being a fatfvck is a choice, smoking is a choice, drinking is a choice.

My legal theory? The company's main position is that they're trying to restore public trust in air travel. I'm not a lawyer and not sure of legal precedent for either side but what I do know is that you can't charge an obese person more for their insurance because its statistically known they have far more doctor visits and are far likely to develop diabetes type II as well as severe heart disease. I love the fact you say "Legally, the surcharge will stick", as if you know this for a fact. LOL ..... And yes, being a fatfvck is a choice, smoking is a choice, drinking is a choice.
You asked how confident. I’m saying it will stick means i’m completely confident, just as you seem certain that can’t charge an obese person higher (you might want to check on that though).

Off the top of my head, wage and hour claims, breach of contract, potentially consumer protection act violations, other claims could depend on the state where the employee resides. The lead plaintiffs would be those who have recovered from Covid and not gotten vaccinated, of which there probably hundreds if not thousands in the workforce the size of Delta's.

Off the top of my head, wage and hour claims, breach of contract, potentially consumer protection act violations, other claims could depend on the state where the employee resides. The lead plaintiffs would be those who have recovered from Covid and not gotten vaccinated, of which there probably hundreds if not thousands in the workforce the size of Delta's.

That is definitely the complicated part of this. I've got several co-workers who've had the virus and they have all opted to pass on the vaccine for now. Even though I think they should get the vaccine in the future, I absolutely don't think that they should be punished in the short term.

Sure if Delta is applying this to an employee with a contract and the policy violates that contract some of these could apply. Seems unlikely to me Delta applies this in a way that subjects it to much litigation risk.

Sure if Delta is applying this to an employee with a contract and the policy violates that contract some of these could apply. Seems unlikely to me Delta applies this in a way that subjects it to much litigation risk.
They weighed the risk. I am sure smarter folks than us figured out the cost of losing business and productivity is costlier than what they might have to pay in lawsuits .

They weighed the risk. I am sure smarter folks than us figured out the cost of losing business and productivity is costlier than what they might have to pay in lawsuits .
Presumably they also considered a vaccine mandate as other businesses have done. That option also likely survives any litigation.

Take a mulligan.

Ok, we’ll wait and see If Delta pays out billions in such lawsuits as suggested. Maybe you can represent these plaintiffs pro bono?
You asked about legal theories. I responded. Wage and hour claims don't require a contract. I never said anything about billions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT