ADVERTISEMENT

JDL

95 has given into battling with identity politics, deeming anyone who dissents with popular opinion as a tin-foil hat conspiracy theorist. I'm sure anyone who didn't vote Biden/ Harris is a racist as well.

I consider myself a pragmatist. I don't appreciate little lies even if they are supposedly for the better good, as it erodes public trust, case in point: Fauci lying his ass off about masks. Anyone with a brain knew that he was trying to prevent a run on masks (didn't work), and that Japan has been using masks to mitigate viral spread for years, but in spite of that he lied. Now we're being told to wear 4 or more masks...

For me, this is the same as the absolutes that were given (and still being given) about the virus in general: experts and scientists spoke with authority and in absolutes from the beginning of this pandemic, only to be proven wrong time and time again. "Well, this is a new virus and we are learning as we get no information..." NO SHIT SHERLOCK, stop acting like you know everything.

Look, I know that we're all pulling on the same rope, but I'm not an idiot so don't piss on my head and tell me its raining.
Identity politics? Not really. And I have no issue with dissent in general. My bigger concern is the amount of overlap between covid deniers, those who believe 9/11 was an inside job, that the moon landing was a hoax, Oswald was a patsy, and Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor.

In other words, the people who see conspiracy everywhere, in spite of any logic or evidence to the contrary. Plus, dissenting from popular opinion is one thing, denying fact is something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: froropmkr72
There was a county auditor/election worker, who was interviewed by one of the mainstream news sources on TV.

The Topic was about voter fraud, such as the dead voting.

1 voter, lets call him Bob, looked like he was about 49 to 59 to 69.

He was also interviewed. He showed a mail in ballot, that was addressed to his dog's name so that maybe his dog could vote.

Another voter received a mail in ballot, so that their dead spouse could vote.

Another voter received a mail in ballot so that their illegal alien immigrant family member could vote.

The news interviewer showed the ballots to the county auditor, election worker, and asked about voter fraud, the dead, dogs, ilegal aliens voting.

The county auditor, elections worker said that does happen at least 1 time, if not more in each election.

He did say that even tho that stuff happens, that they try to stop that, and that it doesnt happen often enough to make a difference in the outcome of any election.

And then there is my experience.

I have seen voters, voting at the STA Bus plaza, in Spokane.

They did so, out in open, where they could be theoretically intimated.

They didnt have to show proof of eligibility to vote such as ID cards, birth certificates, social security cards, picture ID, ATM cards, Bank, school, college ID, Yearbook, books, mail with name, mailing address.

All they had to do to vote was say "I am eligible, legal to vote, sign the disclaimer on ballot about voter eligibility, and punishment for voter fraud.

I could have easily voted for my dead grandparents there.

Also there were SJW's grabbing street hispanics, who could be homeless, or could be legal or illegal immigrants, registering them to vote, without proof of any kind, and then having them vote without proof of any kind.

If any of them were illegal aliens, they could easily vote, and have their votes counted.

On another News TV show, another county auditor, elections worker was asked about the kind of experience I had, shared in this post.

They said voter fraud does happen, that dead people, illegal alien immigrants, etc, fraudently vote without proof, and have their fraudalent, illegal votes counted.

Then they said that even tho it happens, its not enough to affect an election.

Voter fraud does happen. The so called dead do vote, and illegal aliens vote.

This especially happens in places like LA, San Fran, CA, etc.

But even tho this stuff happens, it usually doesnt affect elections.

But for you to wrongly say this stuff never happens, and never affects an election, is ignorance in the extreme, because I assume you wouldnt knowingly lie about this, and that you are just a extreme uninformed, misinformed, deceived, lazy(Too lazy to find the truth), ignoramus.
The biggest form of voter fraud is gerrymandering, which has frequently been shown to favor Republicans by excluding heavily minority areas. As for dead people, illegals, and pets voting...that’s not new, and it’s been employed by all sides for as long as we’ve had elections.

There is, however, a problem in Washington. You don’t have to prove you’re a citizen to register to vote. You just have to be willing to say that you are. If you go to get a driver’s license, they’ll register you...but you only have to prove residency, not citizenship. Doesn’t really matter that much for national elections - Washington may never go red again.

There is no way to know that someone who was not otherwise terminal would not have survived Covid. To then list Covid at the main reason, when someone is already dying, is dishonest. I get what you're saying, but we aren't talking about suicide, which (if done correctly) is NOT survivable - we're talking about a virus that, even among elderly, is relatively survivable.

"Already dying" is a pretty subjective thing. I have a friend who was diagnosed with a rare type of kidney cancer that has an incredibly high mortality rate (over 90%) in a short period of time. He was told that he likely had less than six months to live but maybe as long as 3 years. That was five years ago. Was he "already dying"?

On the flip side, my dad died of small cell lung cancer about five years ago. By the time the doctors realized what was going on, it was a matter of days before he was going to be gone. I got in town on a Friday and he was gone on Tuesday.

Two totally different scenarios and a "covid related complications" death certificate on both would have a totally different level of hypocrisy. My dad was a goner the day he checked into the hospital and it would be ludicrous to say he died from COVID. My friend is a completely different situation. If he had died....it would be from COVID. The COVID deniers want to view both as the same.

All bullsh!t aside, there were 330,000 more deaths in 2020 than in 2019. That is a meaningful number and it's because of COVID. worldometers.info had estimated that there were 358,000 COVID deaths in 2019 based on numbers reported by state governments. Every time someone tries to suggest that COVID is basically the flu, the Billy Madison clip about awarding no points should automatically be played in that person's honor. It's that dumb.

Reactions: Coug90
Identity politics? Not really. And I have no issue with dissent in general. My bigger concern is the amount of overlap between covid deniers, those who believe 9/11 was an inside job, that the moon landing was a hoax, Oswald was a patsy, and Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor.

In other words, the people who see conspiracy everywhere, in spite of any logic or evidence to the contrary. Plus, dissenting from popular opinion is one thing, denying fact is something else.
Eh. Some people have an issue with facts and need to consume the OAN or Newsmax nonsense to rationalize their narrative. This shit ain’t new for the cult.

What a bunch of circle jerkers you dipshits are. This is a football msg board. Enough about the flu already. Start your own thread.

I know a guy who knows a guy that can get you to the front of the vax line. Reasonable finder's fee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT