ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Americas Team vs utah

better not see a boatload of WR screens after 10 days of self scouting

Considering our struggles this season, I don’t like having our D on the field for 7 minutes on the first drive.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Speaking of things I don’t like, the dumbass swing on first down, and a possession that looked like we’re still in Corvallis.

Defense off to a decent start. But if the offense can’t keep them off the field they’ll run out of gas. Again.

Interesting that Ward chose WSU over Ole Miss, among others. Ole Miss then got Dart. Doubtful we had any shot at Dart.

If you are asking a 5’8” 175lbs running back to make blocks in pass protection… it should only take 1-2 snaps to see if he can do it or not. If he can, great. If he cannot, and you still ask him to do it, don’t be angry or surprised.

Reactions: kougkurt
That last 3rd and 2 miss was on Ward. That play was there.
Yep. Should have kept moving forward.

Also on him that they were 2 yards short, with that bad sidearm throw on first down that moved Jenkins back 3 yards.

I liked the QB draw though.

Jenkins runs for 100 yards & Ward runs for 75 yards…. WSU wins 28-21.

Agree or disagree?

Couple of positive things on offense. I really liked the draw play....and Cam just took off just now and got a first down. I hope that trend continues.

he also has had some nice throws

Ward is slow on his inside short and midrange passes. His decision making is a click slow. He doesn’t have a good feel for the game yet, but he has a high ceiling.

Reactions: 425cougfan
Let’s also recognize that Jenkins isn’t physically ready yet. Great upside, but he’s not ready for inside duty yet. Losing Watson hurt.

Reactions: ATACFD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT