ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Americas Team vs utah

I thought ejected players had to leave the sideline? Jackson is right behind Dickert, still in uniform.

That was just stupid. He played well all night, and then blows it with a dumbass 4th down penalty.

That messed up punt return and resulting fumble started the downfall of what was a very winnable game.
Could have had the ball late in the first half and even if no score resulted, they start with the ball in the 2nd half and an even more tired Utah defense.
Instead, Utes get the ball, get a targeting penalty on Jackson and a score in the last 30 seconds.
Utah defense is now rested and stops the Cougs on offense.

Defense did keep the team in the game but even they cost themselves this game including the last PI call.

A lot of pressure on the Cougs to win the next game on the road against Stanford.
A few weeks ago, I would say the Cougs were the better team but now I have to think the Cardinal have the edge.

Bummer, but the game was blown long before that.
True, that probably wasn’t the play that makes the difference. But it’s 4th down - you don’t give them an automatic first down and we at least get another chance for Ward to throw another game-ending INT.

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot
Silver lining: now I’m not sorry I didn’t go. I would be much more upset if I’d wasted 5 hours in the car to watch this.

The play is bad all around. The guy we’re throwing it to isn’t explosive.
I don't think it is a bad play but you have to mix it in. Not run it several times in a row. Once I saw run it run to each side 2 plays in a row...come on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT