ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Coogs

WAAAY too easy. Get off the team bus and get back on the field. Got it with 4 minutes and left it with 2+

Nice win.
Some growing pains , no doubt
The young players and the JC transfers are learning each game and will contribute more.

Conference play is here and the Cougars are 3-0

Reactions: YakiCoug
Team really showed something tonight. They really needed that type of game after the cupcakes. A gut check win and Clareys is a nabsolute stud, whatever he drew up at half time was magic. As for Gordon he will just take some getting used to: some really great stuff and some stuff you just have to roll with.

Really think WSU wins that one by over 20, without the Borghi call back.

Nice victory. Houston came out sky high and you could tell the this game meant a lot to Holgorsen. WSU started out slowly, but they took control of the game. Once they had the lead, I thought that they would win.

Team really showed something tonight. They really needed that type of game after the cupcakes. A gut check win and Clareys is a absolute stud, whatever he drew up at half time was magic. As Gordon he will just take some getting used to: some really great stuff and some stuff you just have to roll with.

I agree. That puts the nail in the coffin. Instead, Houston had a little life and they took advantage of it by that last drive.

Reactions: mikalalas
Fantastic game. Forced us to step up to the level of competition we will see in league play. Still came away with the W. You could see the change throughout the game in how our players responded to real competition. Should be a great season!

Reactions: mikalalas
Team really showed something tonight. They really needed that type of game after the cupcakes. A gut check win and Clareys is a nabsolute stud, whatever he drew up at half time was magic. As for Gordon he will just take some getting used to: some really great stuff and some stuff you just have to roll with.

Your eyes either pop or they roll. Usually they pop, or have popped so far. The picks (or near picks) have been nasty, however. Keep in mind the three consecutive passes Minshew last year threw v. Utah that should have been picked. Only one was, but it just shows that Gordon isn't exactly a failure. He's 3-0, and this isn't 1998.

At what point do you try Gage ? Need a QB that can loosen them up more with running.

Gordon is missing a ton of underneath open receives . On that short hop incompletion to Bell there was a receiver on the left with no one within 10 yards of him.

If he is not going find that type stuff you need a show a different look with Gage.
Wow crazy how dumb some people are

440 yards 75% completion 3TD’s a friend of mine was telling me how dumb people are in these boards and I had to see it for myself, he was sure right.
There are dumb people everywhere. Some, more than most, like to show everyone how dumb they are in writing.

Reactions: rgordo12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT