ADVERTISEMENT

Stop it!

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Good gawd can we just stop all this political BS and have only threads about our various Coug teams? I posted a post about out our #7 ranked VB team. Then posted it again looking for comments. None.

Oh but the Trump Biden BS has 5 pages now. On the thread that I started about Cougar Football. Geezus f-in Christ. WTF is wrong with you people? Kinda making me want to burn all my Coug gear and say F-it.

This feels like a classic liberal ploy to anger conservatives into retaliating. Not falling for it bleeding heart, we Trumpers are strong in our will. Classic liberal. Sike. Go Cougs VB, they have been amazing to watch. Comet & Asteroid 2024.

It would take a mod 30 seconds to create an OT forum for this, and move any past, present or future OT conversations there

Good gawd can we just stop all this political BS and have only threads about our various Coug teams? I posted a post about out our #7 ranked VB team. Then posted it again looking for comments. None.

Oh but the Trump Biden BS has 5 pages now. On the thread that I started about Cougar Football. Geezus f-in Christ. WTF is wrong with you people? Kinda making me want to burn all my Coug gear and say F-it.
Are you “jealous” the (R)Loyal Penis only hit four pages ? 😂

This feels like a classic liberal ploy to anger conservatives into retaliating. Not falling for it bleeding heart, we Trumpers are strong in our will. Classic liberal. Sike. Go Cougs VB, they have been amazing to watch. Comet & Asteroid 2024.
He just wants to talk about his penis.

Note to Loyal- quarterly dong updates will be more than enough.

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot

Jeez, what a snowflake. How about you just ignore any single post or entire thread that doesn't interest you. And if you want off topic posts to slow down, even go away, it would help if you stopped posting in response.

HTH

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Jeez, what a snowflake. How about you just ignore any single post or entire thread that doesn't interest you. And if you want off topic posts to slow down, even go away, it would help if you stopped posting in response.

HTH
How about you take your political BS somewhere else and leave this board to discussing Cougar athletics? What a concept.

How about you take your political BS somewhere else and leave this board to discussing Cougar athletics? What a concept.
He's right though. If you don't like it, don't read it. And definitely don't reply to it.

He's right though. If you don't like it, don't read it. And definitely don't reply to it.
And it DOES seem as if I am not the only one with interest in such things. And it has been going on for way before Loyal dropped in again to brag about the mileage on his Johnson and then complain about other's off topic discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot
And it DOES seem as if I am not the only one with interest in such things. And it has been going on for way before Loyal dropped in again to brag about the mileage on his Johnson and then complain about other's off topic discussion.
Those are the threads that do seem to get the most traffic. A lot of those replies end up being stupid pissing matches...but at that point it's really easy to click "unwatch" and skip past it.

“It’s not bragging if you can back it up”
— Muhammad Ali

Stretch, give it a rest. Knock off on all your pro Ttump BS and talk about the Cougs.

And I have barely scratched the surface on my mileage. will not bring it up again. Although I have so many tales to tell.....

Those are the threads that do seem to get the most traffic. A lot of those replies end up being stupid pissing matches...but at that point it's really easy to click "unwatch" and skip past it.
The board like politics is the Jerry Springerization of communications …

Reactions: Suudy
Stretch, give it a rest. Knock off on all your pro Ttump BS and talk about the Cougs.

And I have barely scratched the surface on my mileage. will not bring it up again. Although I have so many tales to tell.....
You are not my Mom, and I don't need to pay attention to your demands until and unless you become the owner of this site.

You are not my Mom, and I don't need to pay attention to your demands until and unless you become the owner of this site.
Fine buddy. Continue to pollute this board with all your political/Trump BS. What ever makes you happy. Some of us prefer to talk about our Cougs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT