ADVERTISEMENT

***USC VS WSU - GAME THREAD***

Two drops so far. WR's got to step up and start making all plays.

10-7. Great drive, If not for the drop of a TD in the endzone, the Cougs could be up by 7.

Empty set in this offense with Falk is so goddam stupid. It literally leads to disaster 75% of the time. I don't get it.

Terrible half of football on offense....against USC. And we are tied. I'll take it

Tied. Crowd rocking the stadium. Great change of direction by Morrow to end the half. Fun game!

If Darnold continues to miss receivers, we can win this.
Time of possession is 12:15 to 17:45.....so, that's really good. I hope WSU continues to run the ball and rip off a couple more 20 yarders. Receivers don't drop this half and $C's defense might look tired in the 4th. Their oline should commit some penalties as well. Shaping up nicely:)

Time of possession is 12:15 to 17:45.....so, that's really good. I hope WSU continues to run the ball and rip off a couple more 20 yarders. Receivers don't drop this half and $C's defense might look tired in the 4th. Their oline should commit some penalties as well. Shaping up nicely:)
We need to run the ball the hogs are pushing USCs front around.

17-17 at the half.
Great drive to finish the 2nd quarter. The run up the middle seems to be there and Cougs can't just forget about it.

Coug defense has shown me something. After the long run for the TD they could have folded when Falk was intercepted but they held SC to 3 points and almost had a pick six going the other way.

Hoping that the USC running back is going to be out of gas as he just returned this week. Darnold looks a bit shaky to me. Too bad Cougs are missing Oguayo on the D-line. He packs a punch and a big sack on Darnold would be key in the 2nd half.

Have no idea who is going to win this one but I like the way the team is shaping up.

Gotta say it's really fun to watch us not chit ourselves against a quality opponent.

And a score! Font care it was 3, keeping USC pressing is key, predict pick six voming soon!

Geez we just can't put teams away. Terrible play calling, awful punt. Wtf

Morrow or Wicks have to be carrying the ball on 3rd and less than 2.
Williams seems to look for the big play and hesitates at times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT